Ryan Takes Ava & Deacon Out

They are ADORABLE!

Reese Witherspoon

Ryan was snapped taking Ava, 7, and Deacon, 3, to the Third Street Promenade in LA on February 24th. During their shopping excursion, they got some Jamba Juice to enjoy.

Ryan and Reese need to get back together!

Comments

1. nina says

FOR ONE I FEEL BAD FOR THOSE KIDS,THEY GET TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THINGS AND IT WAS ALL DADDYS FAULT,I DONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU RYAN U HAD A GOOD THING AND COULDNT SEE IT TILL U LOST IT ,FOR RESSE I SAY U GO GIRL ,THE BEST REVENGE IS NOT TO SIT AND TAKE IT ,YOUR A STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ,AND HANDLEING IT LIKE THE CLASSY WOMAN YOU ARE,THE BEST REVENGE IS TO LOOK GOOD AND NOT LET IT BOTHER YOU BUT ITS KILLING YOUR EX…SO RYAN WAS IT REALLY WORTH IT ?NOT,HA HA HA

2. Amy says

I wish they would get back together. This and the Pitt/Aniston break-up breaks my heart. My favorite Hollywood couple..

And yes, Ava looks just like mom. And Deacon is gonna be a lady-killer! Adorable kids!

3. Essie says

If he cheated on her how is she supposed to trust him again? Better for her to stay single and raise her children. The kids will be fine. Besides, Reese has looked stunning since the breakup . . . younger, more beautiful and happy. She doesn’t need a man who cheats.

Just Me, I believe they attended counseling BEFORE the breakup. I haven’t heard they’ve done anything like that since the divorce was filed.

4. Lauren says

They are a gorgeous family. I wish Ryan and Reese would work out their differences. They have a lot of history behind them and they make gorgeous kids!

5. JUST ME says

Has anyone else heard that Ryan and Reese are attending counseling to repair their marriage? I read it somewhere and I sure hope it’s true. They both are great parents and they need to raise those kids under one roof. Seems like there’s still soooo much love between them. Pity to see a great thing go to waste so I’m hoping they will reconcile soon.

These are two of the cutest kids and I think both dearly loved by both parents. The little girl does look amazingly like Reese, being from the South myself, have been gone for over 25 years, I do know Reese would not take kindly to being betrayed by him, I do hope they can work it out but they married so young, she is very intelligent, and her parents are also, I know the Nashville area well and her family is very respected there. This is a sad break up indeed!

7. boo says

Wow, he kinda looks like Justin Timberlake in these pics…VERY NICE!!haha, And I can’t get over how much Ava looks like her Mom, it’s crazy.
    I to wish that he and Reese didn’t split they made a great couple….. BUT if he cheated on her then I can totally understand why she left him and I wouldn’t want her to go back and put herself in that situation again…. It’s not a fun place to be!~*

8. Kelsey says

They are such an adorable family. My heart still breaks for them and I sincerely hope Reese and Ryan will get back together some day. Ava and Deacon are so cute and I think they look just like BOTH of their parents!