Catherine Zeta-Jones At The Food Network Awards

OMG! I just love Catherine…she is so gorgeous. Here the breathtaking mother of two was photographed at The Food Network Awards Friday in Miami Beach.

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Comments

1. Merrie says

ZETA-JONES IS LUCKY SHE CAUGHT A RICH FOOL, BUT TO HAVE TO GO TO BED WITH AN OLD FART WHOSE EYE SURGERY AND BOTOX MAKE AL PACINO LOOK LIKE A YOUNG-UN.
    UH-UH! NO THANK YOU. MICHAEL DOUGLAS LOOKS SCARY AND IN A FEW YEARS, SHE WILL BE TOO. THEN THEY’LL MATCH AND SHE’LL LOOK MORE HIS AGE! HAHA

2. greens says

I agree with Julie 100%. She’s done too much tweaking. So much so that she doesn’t look like herself anymore and that is a crying shame because Original Zeta was drop. dead. gorgeous. New Zeta looks good, sure. But she has lost all of her original self in the transformation.

I’m afraid Courteney Cox is much the same way lately. This pic reminds me of her. That dead, stiff plastic look.

3. Jenna M. says

LMAO, KMisaHo that was funny!

Wow, I want Catherine Zeta Jones’s figure! She has an amazing body.

4. Julie says

Good Lord, #6, you’ve made me giggle AGAIN! i just imagine a piece of rolled up ham from a meat tray hopping up on stage to accept his award! Funny.

5. KMisaHO says

The Food Network Awards?!! Good Lord! They have an award show for everything! What’s Catherine doing there? Presenting the award for “best lunch meat in a supporting roll?”

6. Julie says

It kind of looks like she’s been having work done. Not that that’s a bad thing, I’ll someday probably look in the mirror and think about having some improvements made. It just seems like she’s so young to be making such changes. She’s had her teeth fixed, her nose done, looks like she’s had her breasts done, but now it looks like she’s had a face lift. Isn’t she only in her late 30’s or maybe 40? I’ve heard celeb gossip about how she’s actually older than she reports, maybe that’s true and she’s taking preventative measures? I used to love her natural beauty, and while she’s still beautiful, she’s not looking so natural anymore.