Britney's Nannies Speak

Britney Spears

The following as reported by MSNBC’s The Scoop:

Britney Spears’ nannies are speaking out.

Women who were hired – or interviewed to be hired – to care for the singer’s two sons say that they were asked few questions about their work history or child-rearing skills, and rather were asked about their personal lives, according to Us.

“The agency that called me emphasized that Britney was looking for a nanny who was young and hip because they wanted her to interact with people her own age,” one interviewee told the mag. “Basically, Britney wanted a friend.”

What’s more, comfort with nudity was apparently a plus.

“Britney asked me and one of her nannies to come to her room to watch her try on outfits for a party one night,” a source said. “Then she stripped down naked in front of us!”

Spears reportedly wanted the nannies to be very hands-on – but not too good at what they did.

“One nanny told me that Britney will hold her kids for 10 minutes and then say, ‘I’m done now. You can take them,'” a source told the mag.

Said another: “She doesn’t like when Sean prefers the nanny, so she fires them and looks for a new one.”

Comments

1. TWINS4ME says

2. singlemom says

GET HER HELP! FIRST OF ALL HOW CAN YOU BE SO OUT OF CONTROL YOU NEED REHAB WHEN YOU HAVE A SIX MONTH OLD. SECOND OF ALL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANGING AROUND PARIS,LINDSAY AND ALL THE OTHER “PARYT ANIMALS” OF HOLLOYWOOD WHEN YOU ARE THE MOTHER OF A TODDLER AND BABY? IF SHE WASN’T READY TO BE A MOTHER WHY DID SHE GET PREGNET AGAIN? I AM THE SINGLE PARENT OF FOUR YEAR OLD (ADOPTED BUT NOT PLANNED) TWIN BOYS. THE ONLY TIME I LEAVE MY CHILDREN IS TO GO TO WORK. NEVER TO GO OUT PARTING REGADLESS OF HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE YOU DONT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN WHILE YOU GO OFF TO PARTY IN ANOTHER STATE. I WAS A BIG BRITTNEY FAN I THINK SHES VERY TALENTED BUT MAYBE SHE NEEDS TO PICK BETTER FRIEDS HER OWN AGE LIKE KATIE HOLMES OR REESE WITHERSPOON

3. Christy says

I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED BRITNEY AND STILL DO BUT SHE NEED TO OPEN HER EYES AND SEE THAT SHE HAS TWO KIDS KNOW THAT IS HER LIFE KNOW I HAVE TWO BOYS TOO AND I COULD NOT LET THEM STAY WITH THERE DAD WITH OUT ME THEY NEED THERE MOM THERE FOR THEM TOO

4. lisa says

poor girl no one should comment because anything can happen to anyone. I can’t imagine it being easy growing up in the limelight, it seems to happen to everyone who lives that kind of life. I feel sorry for her, I hope she will be ok.

5. carleigh says

I also heard on the radio today that her physicians are alluding to PPD as well as Bi-polar disorder..who knows but she definitely needs the help!

6. N says

Alot of you judgemental women will be glad to hear…. on tmz.com they are reporting per her 2 doctors that she has post-partum depression……

7. kelly says

well for one. she never has pant’s on her son, so, she feel’s she does’nt have to wear any. i am a mom of a 23 year old and a 5 year old. i would never dream of embarrassing my children the way britney is. i know the boy’s are young. but, there are archives in most web site’s. they will see it and say” that is my mom”. what will she say then? i never liked her, and i even don’t care for her now. all we hear is poor pittiful me. she is the one that created her mess, now she want’s a rehab to fix her mess. i am truly sorry for seeming rude, but i was a single mom, and i had to work 2-3 job’s just to make end’s meet. i cherished my time with my child. she has all the money in the world and she is a mess. i trully am tired of her crying and complaining that she wan’t’s her privacy. well stop creating new’s headline’s. you are the one who ran around with all these different men, no underwear and a shaved head. come on and grow up, you have to son’s to raise, be thankful to be blessed with your children. so many woman would love to be in your shoe’s to pop out babie’s left and right and have a large income where you can stay home with ypur children and raise them. but, you have 4 nannie’s. what is wrong with you? like i said grow up and stop looking for attention. you seem to be the child in all of this. a spoiled little girl. with no moral’s and self esteem. no one really care’s about all your problem’s, because you created them all. your children would honestly be better off with there father. you need a parent to so you can grow up. i just can’t stand the way you wiene and you blame everyone else. we wear underwear and support our children and put them in car seat’s and work hard. what do you do beside’s clubbing and sleeping around? well for the sake of your 2 boy’s who are in the middle of all this not by there choice. i am proud the way kevin stood up and take a stand in the way his children would be cared for. if you were my mom, i would be so embarresed.you have a chance to change your life and make thing’s right for your son’s. i am really proud of you kevin.

brittany spears is stupid ugly well she was pretty till she shaved her head that sounds like something some crack head would do oh i forgot she is one she dont care about her kids if she did she would not be out partyin all the time and be home with her kids face it brittany has gone NUTS

9. not important says

You guys all had reasonable explanations and assumptions for what could be going on in britneys head but from all the “weird” things she has been doing no one really knows but herself Kelley you want to know what her sister is thinking she is probably wondering what everyone else is wondering what is wrong with her and probably begging her to get help because she knows this isn’t her real self. But really Britney is not making anyone suffer except for the 2 innocent kids Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline. I’m sorry but 10 min a day is not enough i remember watching some britney spears documentary about how britney loves kids she is great with kids she will be a great mother. And now look at her great with kids lets see the past little while she drove with her son on her lap, her son fell out of a highchair and her son alomost fell out of her arms,that is only to list the ones given out to the public there could be more we don’t know for sure. She loves kids and would be a great mother, Have we seen anything, lets see she spent time with K-Fed’s kids before they were married she went to the beach with sean while pregnant with Jayden and went to a religous ceremony with him as well. but they probably and most likely did other things but that doesn not excuse how she treats them now 10 min a day just think about it, it’s pathetic britney needs to wake up and realize she has 2 babys, 2 baby’s who she brought into this world and needs to take care of she needs to stop partying at least for now until there older and get off of whatever drugs she is taking to make her act like a retard and take care of her Children. Parenting is not for 9 months it, is forever whether she likes it or not!

Sorry for writing a paragraph but i needed to let it all out.lol

10. kelley says

I wish she would go back to being the sweet down to earth southern girl that she use to be. Even around her second album…sexy but still not a bad person. Thats who she needs to be for the kids sake. I wonder what her sister is thinking about all this? And I still have not seen any pics of the 2nd baby…Why show off Sean and hide Jayden? It seems to me she is ashamed or embarrased..maybe she thinhks he is not as cute or something.

11. maggie says

ohh sean looks gorgeous on that pic, I love his little belly and I dont blame him to prefer his nanny than his mom, good for you SEAN!!!!

Those precious little boys are the only ones that are losing out here, I sure hope Britney makes some different life choices and actually thinks about her children first rather then herself.

13. lisa a says

Has anyone considered that maybe Britney has postpartum depression?? Afterall she just had a baby and all, maybe her behaviour is a direct result of this?!

14. keisha says

britney go and get your treatment.and change your life around .the lord is with you,sometime the lord take away what we cherish so we can look into our self and seek him first.

15. Lauren says

What is the matter with her? Her boys need their mother not some stranger taking care of them. I remember her giving interviews when she got married saying once she had kids she would raise them herself and not use a nanny. So much for that theory!

16. MissyMama says

I really dispise this girl, but Jesus! I can’t help but feel a little pity for her…she is interviewing a friend, not a nanny.

On the other hand, those poor boys need a MOTHER, not a paid caregiver, regardless of how credible their skills are. What happened to her saying she wasn’t going to have nannies??

Ugh…I don’t really know what else can be said at this point. Hopefully she’ll complete rehab, stay clean and sober, get the emotional therapy she so OBVIOUSLY needs and possibly take a few parenting classes…am I asking too much here?

17. boo says

I think I’ve said enough on the issue of Brit Brit…. I feel like a Broken record, repeating myself over and over…. She’s a terrible mom “Right Now” and the boys are better off with their daddy right now… end of Story …Period!!~*

18. KMisaHO says

What’s wrong with her interviewing process? That’s how I hired my last nanny! HA! 🙂 Just kidding!

Seriously though, the more I hear of Britney’s parenting skills, the more I think she should be neutered so no more children have to suffer!