Brad & Angelina Reportedly Expanding Their Brood!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are trying to adopt a fourth child, this time from Vietnam. The couple have filed papers with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, according to US Weekly, to adopt a boy from the Tam Binh orphanage in Ho Chi Minh City, which is where they spent their Thanksgiving. The boy would join five-year-old brother Maddox, two-year-old sister Zahara and nine-month-old sister Shiloh. If this is indeed true, Brad is moving closer and closer towards his goal of having a soccer team!

1. pamela perez says

Why do all of your adopted kids HAVE to be foreign????? What about all of the kids in America???? Are you ashamed of the fact that we also have kids that need to be adopted????? I know that I won’t get an answer, but, I just had to ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are already famous enough, please ‘ just get over yourself…….I am one of SIXTEEN children from one MOM and DAD,and I can tell you that family IS everything!! I respect you both for what you are doing, but, please , please consider kids from our country… they need help too………………………………… I Love You BRAD…..Pamela

2. amused says

Oh please, she is drop dead gorgeous but is not ugly either. I have seen much uglier adults, in all colors. Quit commenting on the children’s look, expressions and so on.

3. COOK says

4. Mary says

Yes Brad and Angelina have beautiful children whether they are their biological child or adopted…who cares those two are the only parents these children will ever know. If they want to adopt another baby then may God bless them with even more love than have now cause we all know that baby will be just as loved as the other three are.

5. Diana says

this is funny :D…the comments here i mean…
    bout angeline n brad-they make the perfect couple,n i`d love to see more kids of their own cuz cmon…imagine how good looking those kids will be lol man i wish they were my parents :P*jooookeeeeee*

peace out

6. pathetic says

this site is so pathetic. you little girls pretending to be someone else are pathetic that is how you end up with a fed life. whether you are lieing about being a little girl or not that is still sick. i hope you are a little girl and not some sick pshyco person on this site. go get help before it is too late.

7. Bree says

I think they are an inspirational couple who just wanna help poor kids in need. I think we should all be patting them on the back, not criticizing them!

8. michele hine says

I think it’s great they want to give children a home, They have the means to take care of them all, I think it’s great! very unselfish

9. boo says

Wow, all I can say is it really doesn’t surprise me that your 11 nikki, your spelling gives you away!…. And hun, telling everyone to fu*k off.. thats uncalled for, how do kids your age even know what that word means??…And believe it or Not, the person who “found you out” is actually looking out for you and doesn’t want to see anything bad happen to you, so take her advice and go be a kid!!~*

10. Well now says

At least we now know you’re a liar and a kid. Go away you little faker. If you were that popular you wouldn’t have to pretend to be some older pregnant woman and you would’t have time to pretend to be somebody you’re not on a computer. So someones pretending to be you, ah, just like you pretended to be somebody. How does it feel?

11. Nikki says

why are you pretending to be me? and im one of the most popular people at my school and i don`t play wth barbies who are you and why are you pretending to be me? you all are sick bitches….and why do you all think im Angelina i sware to god im not! and believe me i don`t say that for alot of things so just shut the fuck up!!!k? actually you all have no say in it so just shut the fuck up

12. Nikki (Preg) says

Your rite, I am a bad person and i am only 12. pleese dont tell my mom. I won’t do it agian. i just wanted to fit in and act like a groonup. i am trying to make a baby cuz that wood make me happy. I almost was preggo once but it didn’t take. I’m trying still.

13. Nikki (Preg) says

Your right i’ am a sad little girl. i don’t have mnay frends and i cant seem to make any. pleese don’t tell my mom. shed kil me if she fond out. i’m sorry I did this and won’t do it agan. I made up all that stuff to fit in. I’m only 12. Im not preggo but want to be. I almost got pregnat once but it didn’t take so Im trying still.

14. youre right....... says’ve been warned, Nicole. That’s all I can do. You are playing with fire and one of these days, little girl, you are going to get burned. I’ll remember your name and when I see it on the news “Teenage Girl abducted…Internet to Blame” I will say a little prayer for you. Did I mention that I also have your email address “Kikyo_Girl11”? God, I cannot believe that it doesn’t even phase you how easy I found you. You really need to stop playing “grown-up” games. For petes sake, you are 11 or 12 years old! Get off the internet and go play with some Barbies!

15. Paula says

Well, Nikki aka Angelina what the heck are you doing? And you type and spell the same. You need to stop. You are found out.

16. Nikki (Preg) says

really cuz im not Angelina and i made that up as a joke that girl is my cusin Nicole i just used my lastname instead of hers!….and used my family and yes i have almost bin ubductued before…..and once agian im not Angelina….jeez how could you think im a little girl? and thats meen who are yyou calling chubby

17. youre right....... says

Yes..Nikki. THose are your older brothers names. Do you know how I know? I got the information from your web-page on Sad, real sad. You are actually an 11 or 12 year old chubby girl from Canada. I know what school you go to, who your best friends are, you like Jennifer Lopez and Hilary Duff and your role model is Angelina Jolie (and no…I didn’t know that Jolie was actually her middle name.) I also know that you were pretending to be “Angelina Preggo Hot Momma” Scary how easily it was to track you down. I know you have no dad, but does your mother know that you are on a grown-up website pretending to be a 24 year old mother of 3 with another on the way? You are so young and there are alot of psycho’s out there. I know nothing about computers and yet I found you within 10 minutes. Doesn’t that scare you at all? Do you EVER watch the news? Do you know how many children are abducted, raped and killed? For God’s sake Nicole, don’t be another child statistic. You need to stop playing “grown-up”, little girl. The next time, it might not be someone looking out for your best interest. Next time, it could be a child prediator looking for his next victim over the internet and like I said, you were very very easy to find! God, I pray that when my kids are older, they have more common sense!

18. Nikki (Preg) says

#19 actually those are my older brothers names!! ๐Ÿ™‚ i call my bro`s Ozzy and Cam or Cammy :P#14 , ya i just whent to get an altra-sound and he said maybe triblettes!!! wow that means in september im gonna have 6 kids…i already have a 5 yr old daughter Angelina 3yr old Vioet and 2 1/2 yr old Adrianna….i might need a nannie.. lol and ya what do you guys think of Mcenzie Marie Rennox , Sean Micheal Rennox , Shiloh Lynn Rennox , Naomi Ann Rennox , Eden James Rennox Jamie Aaron Rennox or Isabella Santanna-Lynn Rennox ??? I was also think of Loseanigga Maria-Rose Rennox

My other 3 daughter full names are Angelina Kathrine Rennox Violet Bella Rennox and Adrianna Jane Rennox ๐Ÿ™‚

19. Yeah says

I adopted a child from Russia. It will probably take at least 6-12 months for the adoption to happen, so Shiloh will be over a year by then. Of course with AJ’s money she can “expedite” things!! I read somewhere else that they have already identified the child they wish to adopt. I commend her for adopting cause I know how hard it is, but I don’t like it when she gets special treatment. UGH. She’s better start eating or she won’t have any energy for all these kids.

20. Just thinking.... says

well nikki i like the names Austin and i would call him Ozzy for short and I like the name Cameron or Cam for short. What do you think of those names.

well nikki i like uncammon names like leeliah livian kacelyn elianna and for boys eli kieran mason i think thoses are the most Beautiful names not to many children have those name

well nikki i like uncammon names like leeliah livian kacelyn elianna and for boys eli kieran mason i think thoses are the most Beautiful names not to manky children have those name

23. KMisaHO says

Wow Nikki #7 and #8…you’re due in September (which means maybe 8-10 weeks pregnant)! And I just read on another (Angelina) thread that you said you are already showing? Did your doctor do an ultrasound yet? Because if your only 8-10 weeks pregnant and showing, I bet you’re carrying twins or maybe triplets! Anyway…try The internet is an awesome place to find out information! Give it a try!

24. boo says

I to think they could’ve waited a bit longer til Shiloh and Z were a bit older to adopt…but did they not only just now file the paper work to adopt??…. if that’s the case then maybe it’ll take a while for everything to get settled and to find a child to place… at that point Shiloh may already be over 1, sometimes the adoption process can take a long time right??
    Then again this is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie so I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if they were to appear in the tabloids tomorrow with their “new son”.

#3 what do you mean by ” meh, whatever”…. Shiloh is absolutely Beautiful, she has the cutest little lips….I not a big fan of their parents but the kids are adorable.. All of them!!~*

25. Jenna .M. says

Well Vietnam and Cambodia are right next to each other so they Maddox and the new kid would be of the same race. What I meant was that the new child would at least have Maddox to identify with. The child has probably only being around Asian people so far so it might be confusing.

Oh, my favourite boy’s names are Elijah, River and Caylan ๐Ÿ˜›

26. Lauren says

I think they’re rushing to fast to adopt again. I think it’s commendable that they adopt but Shiloh isn’t even 1 yet and Z. just turned 2. They should focus on their 3 kids before they adopt another child.

27. Nikki (Preg) says

know** opps sorry not go ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚ that was stuiped……and i don`t know how to spell sagestions ….(off the top of my head so..)

28. Nikki (Preg) says

I don`t go i agree with you on the first part about atleast waiting for Shiloh to be 1 but I don`t think he would really look like Maddox…
    He`s from Cambodia….Maybe alilttle…..Meh i don`t know oh i have a question though what would be 2 good names for a baby (Boys and girls) im due September and i need some sagestions….please ๐Ÿ™‚ thanx

29. Jenna .M. says

Hmm I think they’re rushing it a wee bit. Shiloh is still really young, I think they should have waited until she was at least one.

I read that they were trying to adopt a three or four year old. A child adopted at that age will take up a lot of time and attention while adjusting. He’ll be in a new country with new people who don’t even look like him (apart from Maddox) and who don’t speak the same language.

Don’t get me wrong, I think its fantastic that they’re adopting but I think they should concentrate on the kids they have for the time being.

30. MissyMama says

I commend them for wanting to help unfortunate children, but good lord. Shiloh isn’t even a year yet and Z is only 2?? Take time to concentrate on the 3 little ones they already have!