Jennifer Garner & Violet At A Santa Monica Park

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck
Jennifer Garner and Violet, 1, were snapped at a park in Santa Monica together. It is amazing how down-to-earth and focused on her family Jen is. (I won’t name names, but the contrast between Jen and some other celebrity moms is amazing)

Quotes that Jen shared:

“Two of my mom’s most oft-repeated mom-isms are: ‘Happiness is your own responsibility’ and ‘Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes in the morning.’ Both are true.”

Comments

1. Just Me says

After seeing pics of Ben, Jen, and Violet together, it’s hard to ever think of a time when he was with J Lo. Honestly, I don’t believe we would ever seen pics of J Lo with their kids in the park. Much too high maintenance for that. I could be wrong, but that’s just my opinion. I love the fact that Jen is so hands on with Violet and doesn’t feel the need to have hired help raise her. She looks just like a normal momma with their kid in the park. Good for you Jen.

2. Lauren says

I love seeing Jen Garner with Violet. Jen seems really laid-back and doesn’t care about looking good while playing with her daughter. She seems like a really loving and caring mother to Violet.

3. Angelina ( preggo hot momma!) says

he is such a sweet mother to Violet. I love how she dresses so laid back and like a normal person.

4. Fancy says

Funny, Britney was not the first, or even fifth, celeb mom I thought of !
    Any mom who puts in as much “park time” as Jen Garner is A#1 with me! LOL!

Jen is enjoying being a mother which is what being a mom is all about! You can look at it as a job or you can truly enjoy the company of your children, it’s all about choices. Personally being a mother has been the most rewarding change in my life, 18 years is such a short time to have them in your lives.

KmisaHo, after I discovered Robeez my kids didn’t wear anything else, they are excellent footwear! They are originally a BC company so I’m happy to see they now have snow slippers, I could have used those too!

6. KMisaHO says

Very cute picture….Violet must own every pair of Robeez ever made! I’ve never seen her in anything else! And really, you can not compare Jennifer Garner to Britney (as the webmistress has done in her caption). Jennifer is older, more mature and has not lived the crazy “fish-bowl” life like Britney. (I’m not making excuses for Britney, I just think it was an un-necessary remark made to start a debate!)

7. boo says

One of my Favourite Mommy and baby teams, I love how you always see pics of her with violet at the park, giving her many opportunties to interact with other kids.
    I think As hands on as Jen is in public I’ll bet shes just as at home, it’s really nice to see a hollywood mom who doesn’t rely on or hire different people to take care of her child All the time.