It's A Boy For Kimberly Williams-Paisley & Husband

Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, and husband, country star Brad Paisley welcomed a son in Nashville today.

The couple’s first child was born at 5 a.m. and “mother and baby are resting comfortably,” says publicist Michelle Bega.

Congratulations!

Comments

1. NIKKI says

I BET THAT LITTLE GUY IS CUTE AS A BUTTON !!!!! LOOK AT HIS PARENTS NEITHER ONE LOOKS A DAY OVER 25 …THE BABY WILL HAVE AN ETERNAL BABY FACE :O) CONGRATS

2. Jen says

I didn’t know she was so close to delivery. I saw her last week (or maybe the week before last?), where I see them often, in the LA area. How exciting! Good for them.

3. sam says

What a great couple, Brad and Kimberly! And baby makes three! You can’t help but love these people. They are simply beautiful! Congratulations to Brad and Kimberly, and don’t forget the grandparents.

4. boo says

haha, that’s funny, then again he is country , so not surprising he’d be lookin’ country at the birth of his child!~*
    10 hours isn’t too bad for a first time delivery … is it?? I wouldn’t have a clue My first delivery was 12 minutes- NO joke! ( people hate me for that one!!~* hehe)

5. KMisaHO says

Congratulations! I’m sure he’s a beautiful little baby!
    Boo, on Celebrity Baby Blog, they are reporting that the baby weighed 7Lbs 7 oz; has a bunch of black hair and Kimberly was in labor for 10 hours. I think he was also wearing a cowboy hat and boots! 🙂

I am so happy for them, my daughter was named after her, Kimberly is great!
    By the way I am taking this time to brag yet again!!!
    I WAS RIGHT SHE WAS HAVING A BOY!
    Man i should make a career out of guessing the sex of babies, I am pleased to say I have never been wrong yet!!!!
    Anyway congrats to this wonderful couple!

7. boo says

That’s awesome, I’m so happy for the both of them.
    I wonder what they named him, what he weighed and how smoothly the delivery went??

Congratulations and the best of luck to the Beautiful, happy family!~*