Gwen & Kingston Do Lunch

Gwen enjoyed going to lunch with 11-month-old Kingston yesterday in London. Goodness…they are a sweet pair!

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

1. Lauren says

Kingston is adorable. He’s not 11 months old. He was born May 26 a day before Shiloh Pitt was born. So, he’s 9.5 months old. I love Gwen, motherhood suits her.

2. Kirsti Green says

Hey i think you should haven’t done that because of rumors going around about everyone there.

Thanks for letting me right you
    Kirsti Green

3. youre right....... says

Yes, Nikki, scary because those ARE your best friends. I got them off of your web page on You are also an 11-12 year old chubby girl living in Canada. I left you a message on the “Angelina adopting again” thread. For the sake of not repeating myself, you need to go read it. It’s a warning to you how easy it was to find you. Good thing I’m not a child prediator, huh? Good read, little girl before you become another missing child statistic!

4. Nikki (Preg) says

thats actually very scary cuz my best friends have the same names as your children(Including my name!) . What does “Your kids” saposto mean? and “who pissed in your cereal?” means why are you so grumpy ….and actually im pretty good at math! but W/E

5. ??? says

I have a heard time keeping my kids ages straight: Becca, Chelsea, Carlie, Jordan, Tayler, Megan and Nicole

6. KMisaHO says

I’m glad that you can keep “your kid’s” ages/names straight. But…maybe you better let “their daddy” help them with their math homework! Just a “suggestion”….By the way, I don’t eat cereal. But thanks for asking!

7. Nikki (Preg) says

funny… know just cuz i have 3 kids and one on the way doesn`t mean i know SOMEONE ELSES baby`s age…..really next your gonna tell me my adrianna is not 2 1/2 !!Or maybe Angelina isn`t 5 she`s 6!!! or how about Violet….is she not 3?jeez grumpy much
    Grrr who pissed in your cereal?

8. KMisaHO says

Um no. Do the math. If Kingston was born May 26th, that would make him 9 months old, not 10!

(For someone with 3 kids (and another on the way), you would think you could figure out baby ages alittle better!) Just saying…

9. Nikki (Preg) says

um no if Shiloh is already 10 months then wouldn`t he be like 10 months Monday not 9? Just saying……

10. Catherine says

The baby blog has got it a bit wrong i am a massive fan of Gwen stefani and family…..

And Kingston was born on the 26th of May so that will make him 9 months on monday

luv ya all

11. joanne says

He’s 9 months!
    btw all join my celeb baby forum!
    i have tns of new pics and when you become a frequent member you get access to a secret board with exclusive pics !

12. marla says

Aaw.. so adorable 🙂 thanks for showing us this wonderfull tender moment between mother and son, Babyrazzi!

Gwen looks very pretty with her hair like that, I can’t stand that stupid big curl loop thing in the front she usually has going on, this is a very good look for her! What a sweetie little Kingston is!

14. boo says

He is sooo sweet, looks like he’s even wearing something from his mommy’s clothing line, Awww :D.
    I’ve never been a huge fan of Gwen’s, but there is No denying that she is an amazing mom, You barely ever see her without him, you can tell she really enjoy’s everything about Mommyhood, Good for her!!~* 😀

15. MissyMama says

Wow, I can’t beleive he is already 11 months…are you sure?? I thought he was like 9 months….

Anyhoo, he is adorable. Love him, love Gwen, love them…good normal mommy.