Britney Has Left Rehab After Less Than 24 Hours…AGAIN!

Ok, it is getting REALLY hard to keep up with this! ET is reporting that Britney left the Promises residential treatment center in Malibu, CA early this morning…less than 24 hours after checking into the facility. Here we go again!

Britney Spears

Look at this stunning pic of Brit during happier times with Justin. What happened to Britney? Poor girl.

Britney Spears

Comments

1. boo says

Taylor the boys shouldn’t be taken away just because she stumbled and nearly dropped one of them which was SP when he was like 6 months old or something like that….he’s now 18 mos so thats a little bit of old news, unless there was another incident that I’m not aware of!!

Anyway, alot of mothers trip and fall while carrying their child and some actually do drop them, but its not as if they are purposely trying to hurt them… which in Brits case I know was not the case.
    The boy’s need to be taken away because she is unfit ( as of now) to care for them, and soon once her rehab and therapy and whatever else she has going for her to get the help is done she will be more stable and responsible as a parent …or at least I hope, but I think she’ll be fine, KFeds threatening to take them I think scared the begeezes out of her, and she is now getting the help for them.

2. taylor says

I THINK THE BABIES SHOULD STAY WITH KEVIN BECAUSE I SAW IN THE NEWS SHE FELL AND THE BABY ALMOST
    FELL WITH HER BUT ALLS I NO IS SHE NEEDS HELP!!!

3. keisha says

i think britney spear really need serious help.she need to turn her life around and start seeking lord god as her saver.you need to read your bible and ask god forgiveness.

4. REPORTERNMOM says

I THINK THE BABIES ARE WITH THE RIGHT PERSON AT THE MOMENT AND THAT SEEMS TO BE KEVIN ,HE SEEMS TO BE WHATS BEST FOR THOSE BOYS RIGHT NOW WHILE BRITNEY NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF HERSELF AND GET HELP RIGHT NOW . ITS REALLY SAD THOSE BABIES ARE SO YOUNG!

5. N says

nothing hearing was cancelled hse is back in rehab… And it takes alot for the woman to lose custody of her kids…

6. N says

so what drug is she on? What drug have you seen her take. Just cause she says and does stupid things at times does not mean she is on drugs. Before we sit here and commit her to being a drug head why dont u wait until one of your tabloid sources comes out and says Britney was tested for drugs and these are the results….Until then everything is just assumptions and not facts.

7. N says

Lovethebabies you are so right… People are basing their comments on tabloids…. The nanny said this the nanny said that…. get it on tape where is the picture of this nanny… how do we even know that person is telling the truth. All we know is what the media tells us….

8. yes we have! says

Yes #25, in fact that has been brought up a few times on this blog, along with the possiblilty of her having PP dementia, and pp phycosis, which I’m sure one or the other plays a factor in her life, but I feel that drugs are probably a much bigger factor.

9. momdoc says

Have any of you heard of postpartum depression? Maybe that is what Brittany has on top of her additions…..check it out.

10. Paattorney says

In Response To the no #1 comment on here saying why don’t you leave her alone? Well I Think the Reason EveryonesSo concerned Is because Of the two Small baby boys of hers Remember Them? As Parents It frustrates All of Us To see Brit Being So Selfish Only Thinking Of herself Lately ,C’mon You Have To Agree Those Boys need A Mom Right Now & Britney Can’t Even Take Care Of Herself!!! I Think Kevin Should Have Full Custody At this Time While Britney Gets Some Help , Shecan’t Take Care Of Anyone Else Including Those Two babies Until She takes care Of herself & Apparently Shes In denial about herself checking out of 2 treatment centers after just 1 day each! C’mon 1 day whats that gonna do??

11. OMG says

Aww…just wondering Angelina “Preggo hot momma”… When are you due? I keep on reading (over and over) that you are only 8 weeks pregnant (due in Sept). with your first child and yet I just stumbled across this (interesting) Brooke Burke post in which you state:

4. Angelina | January 17th, 2007 at 7:11 pm

“woa!! lok aat that belly no strech marks or anything. earlier in my pregnancy in about october i had realy bad ones. Now they are just fine.”

Could you please clear this up for me? I’m so interested in your excuse, err…I mean explanation. And please use your correct handle this time. You’re making me so-o-o-o dizzy when you keep on changing it! (Psycho!)

12. Paula says

Ok Angelina, you need to stop hopping from one side of the fence to the other. This morning you were begging people to post on some site for the media to leave her alone and now you are putting her down because she’s a bad mother. What’s wrong with you girl???

#9 if I was doing what Britney’s been doing I would hope someone would step in and take my kids away from me for their own good. And yes, I’ve seen people in Britney’s state as probably many of you have and it ain’t a pretty site, let me tell you. No one can help Britney but Britney and until she’s ready for help she’s going to keep doing what she’s doing. She hasn’t reached her rock bottom yet.

13. MissyMama says

Angelina (PHM) I am making my assertions of her not bonding with JJ by the shear fact she has been out pretty much EVERY night since November PARTYING! How can she properly bond with a new infant when she isn’t spending very much time with him?

I can’t beleive people are still sticking up for her. She’s a mess, needs SERIOUS help and those babies do not need to be around someone who is not saine. Stop waiting for a comeback!! She needs serious emotional, psycho therapy before she tries to appease you all and put out a record.

14. Angelina ( preggo hot momma!) says

Missy Mama, how do you know that she never took anythime to spend with Jayden James? Lovethebabies, you are so right, how can you assume something about a person that you do not even know? Britney makes no sense though, because you gice your child to the nanny and say here take them, and then when they are doing their jobs, Britney fires them. What does she expect from them?? I am totally against nannies, it’s a loong story. If Brotney wants to come back to the music business then she is really going to hvae to commit to what she is doing and also to her kids. They grow up too fast and you really gotta spend time with them. I don’t know what she is doing now. But she better clean it up.

15. Lovethebabies says

again, I find it so difficult to understand how you can all judge people you don’t know. you have no idea what is going on with this poor girl. i think it is quite nasty to say some of the things some of you are saying – and I really do believe that some of you haven’t seen someone who needs help. you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors. Can’t you just say cute kid? I think this site should go back to babies and keep the mothers out of it – I was getting sick of violet affleck, but please bring back the babies!

16. MissyMama says

Boo – If any of that is true, I really do hope the boys are with Kevin. They do not need to be subjected to their crazy mother anymore than they already have. Poor kids probably, in all honesty, don’t even know who she is..especially JJ. She never took anytime to bond with him.

It makes me so angry that anyone can become a parent. Some people obviously should NOT ahve children!!

17. BC Girl says

#9 Sarah – Do you really think that the 2 babies should BE with Britney right now?? If you think, that makes me sick (to be honest). Those kids NEED to be taken away from her. I never would get into the situation that she is right now, but if by chance I did, I would hope that someone in my life would love me and my children enough to take my kids away from me to help me get better. I honestly think that having her kids taken away is going to be the only that gets her ass in gear and get her life back together.

18. Dianne says

I think she is absolutely pathetic. What was the point of shaving her head off if she’s going to wear a wig. I’m sure she must find this amusing, but she is hurting her family, especially those children. Again, as I mentioned before, where is her mother, why isn’t she stepping in and controling this girl. She needs family members to step in and help her out. Glad I have a family that cares. They should take those kids away from her, you see how fast she gets her act together, if she cares at all about them.

19. boo says

Apparently Britney is going nuts because Kevin won’t let her see the boy’s right now….she was spotted at a law office with a defence attorney this aft.
    Maybe finally something is being done to help the kids.
    And to everyone going off on those who aren’t supportive of brit need to get a grip, she has had multliple occasions where she could’ve gotten help, and every time bailed, yeah I understand she is sick and needs help, but until she is willing to stick it out and GET it , the worst place for those boys right now is with her.

Here is a quote from Perez about how she’d interview nannies!~*

“So you’re thinking of applying for a nanny job with Britney? First read what one job candidate claims were the job requirements when she applied to be Spears’ nanny last year.
    Personal Over Professional

“Britney didn’t ask me one thing about my child-care experience. She only wanted to know about my personal life.”

Friend Wanted

“The agency that called me emphasized that Britney was looking for a nanny who was young and hip because they wanted her to interact with people her own age. Basically, Britney wanted a friend.”

Must Like Naked Bosses

“Britney asked me and one of her nannies to come to her room to watch her try on outfits for a party one night – then she stripped down naked in front of us!”

Must Act As Surrogate Mom

“One nanny told me that Britney will hold her kids for 10 minutes and then say, ‘I’m done now. You can take them.'”

Don’t Be Too Good

“She doesn’t like when Sean prefers the nanny, so she fires them and looks for a new one.”

~* I found that rather strange that she’d fire the women that SP got close to just because they were too close, and the fact that 10 minutes of holding her little boys and she ” had enough”…
    Sorry ladies but this is a situation where the boys are much better off, UNTIL she gets help and is ready to be a mom.

20. sarah says

Im really glad that some of you are routing for her to have her boys taken off her. Shame you aint got a clue what your talking about. If you dont like her, dont comment. She is a person who is ill… god forbid if your ever in this situation where you are so low… cause there might be people routing for your kids to be taken away at the time… Will it be so right then? Makes me sick to be honest!

21. Psychlori says

Why oh why won’t she just stay and get help. I am worried that those boys are going to lose their mother completely.

22. Psychlori says

Why oh why won’t she just stay and get help. I am worried that those boys are going to lose the mother completely.

23. MissyMama says

I cannot beleive she still has fans.

Yes it’s sad to see the fall of a pop princess, but come on people! She is a trashy, dirty, mentally ill loser at this point. She does not deserve any respect.

Maybe if she actually put in an effort to clean herself up and start acting like a mother, then maybe I’ll give her a small round of applause.

24. BC Girl says

Gawd she gets on my nervies. She looks like such shit!!! I hope that she does get her kids taken away from her, thats probably the only thing that is going to make her smarten up.

25. Lauren says

She and Justin made the cutest couple. It was sad to hear them break up. But, Justin is better off than a loser who can’t even take care of herself let alone 2 babies. I hope that she gets the help she needs and wises up before those boys are taken away from her.

26. Tanya says

I have a few things to say… Leave the poor girl alone. She is human just like all of us. As a single mom of two children, it is hard enough to realize your dreams have been crushed, but add to that the torment that you paparrazi put her through, no wonder she is lost. Britney, if you read this, please know that you are in my prayers. Hang in there, it its tough right now, but you will pass through this. I am older now, alot of other challenges have come my way, but we survive!!!

27. Gesa says

Why don?t you leave her alone……??? All this media attention surely doesn?t help her and puts her under even more pressure…..Just wish her the best!!!