Britney Back At The Clubs

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

Britney hit the Roxy nightclub on Hollywood’s Sunset Strip last night for a karaoke themed birthday party. Then she stormed out after after less than an hour reportedly because the DJ played her first hit ‘Hit Me Baby One More Time’ in her honor. Then she headed for the Polo Lounge. CLICK HERE for the video.
Wow, she really loves to hit the clubs at night! Even the wildest party girls need a break sometimes, right? I guess Britney (along with Lindsay and the like) figure that if they have enough Sugar Free Red Bull in their systems that they are unstoppable.

The good news is that Lynne Spears has left her Louisiana home for Los Angeles to be with Britney amid increasing fears for her health. I can’t believe that she waited this long…doesn’t she want to help take care of Sean Preston and Jayden James?

I wonder if Britney is in some sort of denial about the fact that she has two little babies that need her?

Comments

1. Miranda says

I just feel that these k?ds need someone to hold on to and I don’t think their mother is very suitable. But honestly- we have no idea what’s really going on in her life. At all. I mean everything in famous peoples lives is just rumours, at first. That’s the way it is. But don’t get me wrong people- I don’t think she’s a good mother anyway.

2. AnnMichelle says

You think Kfed would be any better? Youve got to be kidding me. Those boys are with a nanny they love and trust, why take them away from their only stability?? Ugh.

3. MissyMama says

Rehab only works if you are willing to admit you have a problem and willing to work on those problems.

I do not see Britney as one ready for rehab. She is only there to appease her family and staff. I doubt she will even complete the reported “average 45-day” stay.

Very sad, but only once you have hit rock bottom are you able to see the error in your ways and stop with the destructive addictins/behavior. I do not think she had reached her rock bottom, she was close, but not yet there.

Why hasn’t K-Fed filed an emergency custody order already??

4. MissyMama says

Why hasn’t K-Fed filed an emergency custody order already??

5. Paula says

Ok trying it for the third time. BRITNEY HAS ENTERED REHAB! What the heck is wrong with this site? Later on everything I posted with be on here….maybe in a day or two.

6. AnnMichelle says

For you JUDGEMENTAL people…here’s a fact. She’s sick. She has a disease that is not cancer…it is called aloholism/addiction. Thank God her mom has stepped in and probably got the ball rolling for her. Lets just give her a break, support, and hope for the best! If you didnt have an ounce of care in you, you wouldnt have logged onto this site.

7. boo says

Oh I get that totally, She hasn’t stepped up to the plate to get the help that she needs…A lot of her family and friends have tried to offer their support and she just doesn’t listen, She is an idiot for sure… You would think that the first thing on her mind would be getting healthy for the sake of beautiful little boys, but she doesn’t, she only thinks of herself… she is definitely a sorry excuse for a mom!~*

8. Kayleigh says

boo-lol on the psycho pig bit!!! 🙂

Ok, maybe i was abit harsh on the cancer bit but she has pissed alot of people off and yet she still carries on doing what shes doing and that irretates people even more! She has already been offered the help, yet she turns it down, thats where i’m coming from, so as i said she deserves everything she gets!

9. boo says

I would’ve reacted the same way Kayleigh ( when it comes to the sick, demented, psyco Pig ( I certainly wouldn’t call him a man that’s for sure)…but I see what VO meant by you hoping Twit did have Cancer, it was pretty harsh…how would her having cancer do any of us any good???? If anything it would be the most devestating thing to happen to her, her kids and her family, she may be a HORRIBLE, IRRESPONSIBLE, ALCOHOLIC, CRAZY PERSON, but in no way does she deserve Cancer wishes from people …. No one deserves that… Unless of course they are a possible future or present child molesters like Di*k Li*k on the blog you were banned from, in that case his death would do everyone good, it could save many potential victims ( babies) from his grasp!~*

10. Kayleigh says

Very offending-you have no idea why i got banned from that blog, a MAN was saying how he wanted to rape kids!!!! should i ask you if i want to say something back to him, no one should say anything like that!

As for britney, i really don’t care, shes doing herself no favours! I wouldnt be surprised if she was found dead, it would be all her fault!

11. AnnMichelle says

Okay, okay…lets get this straight…Britney does NOT have cancer…you can actually see the video of her shaving her own hair off to donate to a “cause”….she’s out of control. Period.
    #13 Jamielynn did not uproot her life to help her big sister…mom Lynne did.
    Another point..notice all the pix are taken at night?? Maybe, just maybe she is home all day with the boys, tucks them in and lets loose after the night nanny arrives. I know I never hit the bars in my youth before 11pm…so not cool to go before! (I also didnt have kids to wake up to tho). Maybe its a nightnanny and a morning nanny??? Just a thought.

12. Very offending... says

#9 – Kayleigh. Was there a reason why you had to use the “F” word 3 times in 2 sentences? You bragged about being kicked off another blog…gee, I wonder why! And to say “You hope that Britney does have cancer” is just a horendous thing to say about anyone. Cancer has obviously never touched your life or you would of never of said such a terrible, terrible thing. You need to think before you write! We are not that type of blog!

13. Danielle says

Ok, if she is going to wear wigs she should at least shop at a decent wig store, not the 99 cent Wig store.
    That wig is attrocious!

14. Raven says

I’ve always been a huge Britney fan but lately, the things i’ve been reading and seeing on the news have deeply disturbed me. I’m worried about both her and the welfare of those two beautiful boys! Someone needs to put a stop to this! It seems no one has anything nice to say about her anymore. Britney…please clean up your act and pull yourself together! we miss the real you! x0

15. carleigh says

Britney does what she does and who cares anymore..it’s obvious she drinks too much, parties constantly, takes drugs (legal ones and probably illegal too but the jury is still out on that one), she neglects spending any quality time with her babies, she doesn’t care that she’s hurting herself she seems determined to wreck herself no matter what! You know what they always say about not being able to change someone who doesnt’ want to change themselves, well that’s what we see here now. Yes, I feel sorry for her having sunken to such a personal low, but there is a point when one has to sit back and go OK, there’s a point that fame can take some blame but at the end of the day it’s Britney who is responsible for her mistakes and blunders. We can’t blame Kevin Federline, her record label, her managers, her parents, or anyone else, it’s Britney who is screwing herself up and she is a grown woman making her own decisions. Albeit, not very healthy decisions but she’s in charge of her own destiny and nobody else. What is the natural reaction when we are forced to do something we don’t want to do–we never do it unless under threat of fear or repercussions, right? Well, so far Britney hasn’t lost much except a husband she married too quickly and under the wrong pretenses and now SP and JJ suffer. She’s a trainwreck and it IS her own fault, she voluntarily left rehab and turned her back on her own babies! She’s going to have to answer for her mistakes but not to the public because we arent’ the one’s who deserve answers..she’s accountable for and to her boys, not just herself anymore, has she forgotten that fact?? She’s a mother and not a very good one. She has my prayers because that’s what it is going to take for her to turn herself around, she doesn’t need ridicule, she needs a lot of prayers and motivation or she’s going to end up dead somewhere.

16. Amber says

I was just so surprised that instead of singing Jamielynn’s praises because she’s uprooting her life to go help her big sister out – you judge her for being a bit late! How old is she? 16?!

17. Lauren says

Britney bugs me soo much. She just wants to stay in the public eye so people will continue talking about her. She is just a spoiled little girl who’s used to everything be handed to her and letting her do what she wants. Next, we’re gonna read how K-Fed ended up getting custody and that her record label dropped her. She needs to start acting like a mother.

18. Lauren says

19. Brandy says

Okay, I’m sorry for the shot comment, I didn’t mean it literally. She should be smacked around a few good times. I don’t think she has cancer or anything like that. She would have to undergo treatment for the cancer before it made her hair fall out and she had to shave her head. With the pap’s following her around constantly, we’d surely know if she was having cemo or radiation therapy. She is just a media hungry whore, good publicity or bad, it’s all publicity right?

20. Kayleigh says

and the point of wearing a fucking wig is???? god she fucks me off!!!!!!!! i hope she does have cancer and does us all a fucking favour!

21. TLB says

#6 – Shooting her will not solve the problem and not a nice thing to say at all. All she needs is some tough love and hopefully with her mom coming out there will help. Her mom needs to put her over her knee and give her a good spanking, send her to her room and ground her until she can get her act together. One is never too old for a good discipling from mom. Tough love..and lots of it…

22. Jenna .M. says

I honestly don’t think she cares about the kids. She is going through a custody battle. She knows what the papers are saying about her and she knows Kevin can use it against her. The way she’s acting, she has no chance.

I have several theories about the hair. I did consider that she might have cancer, but I doubt it. Its possible though that she wants us to think that. Maybe she thinks if we suspect she has cancer we’ll feel sorry for her.
    Maybe its a cry for help, maybe she really lost it, or maybe she actualyl thought she would be less recognisable with no hair!

23. Brandy says

She is not in denial those babies need her! What she is is a spoiled rich brat who has always gotten everything she every wanted. She wanted those babies, but not the responsibility that comes with them. She hires nannies to raise the babies while she goes out partying and god knows what else. Stupid bitch should be shot! K-Fed needs to get those boys, and now! He may not have her money and he may party, but at least not as publicly as she is. I think maybe, she wants to lose the boys in the divorce so she can play the “poor me, my babies got taken from me” card.
    Damn I hate her more and more each day!

24. KMisaHO says

You would think that with all of her money, she could afford a better wig! It looks cheap and fake!

and #3 (Miranda) if Britney has cancer (or something), she should be at home taking care of her health and not drinking and partying all not long!

25. amy says

Is it a possiblity that she actually loved her effed up husband, and is now having a nervous breakdown? You’d think with all her money, she’d go lie on a beach with her babies until she felt better. I bet she loses custody of her kids. She needs help. ; (

26. Miranda says

What if we’ve got it all wrong? We know all of her hair is gone. What if she’s actually got cancer or something? Cause in this pic she’s wearing fake hair. You know, it’s not impossible. But whatever it is, she needs to pull it together and take care of HER CHILDREN!!!!!!

27. AnnMichelle says

Come on Brit…pull it together! Sometimes people have to hit rock bottom to start climbing back up. I think she is about there! It cant get much worse.