I Can't Believe This! Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan Are Having A Baby!

Tom Brady & Bridget Moynahan

Though they split up last year, actress Bridget Moynahan and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady are expecting a baby together, Moynahan’s rep confirmed.

The pregnancy was first reported by the New York Post columnist Liz Smith. Bridget, 35, who is over three months pregnant, is said to be “healthy and excited,” the paper reports.
Bridget, a former model who starred in the ABC drama Six Degrees, and the Patriots star quarterback, ended their three-year relationship at the end of last year.

Since then, Tom, 29, has been romancing Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26. The new couple started dating just before Christmas.

This will be the first child for both the actress and the athlete.

What a beautiful baby they will have! But Tom….ditch Gisele and marry Bridget!
Best Wishes!

Comments

1. MARLENA says

I feel the ssame way that you should not go and get amrried just cause you are pregnant. Then what is that child to grow up in when the parents are fighting all the time. Stay with the ones you love! I have personnal exeripence with that and i am so glad that i didnt’ marry my sons sperm donor cause i am much happier with my daughters father than i could have ever been with the other.

2. Nicole says

I think he should be with who ever makes him happy as long as hes there for his child.Good luck Tom & Bridget.I know you both will be great parents.

3. Lisa says

Poor Tom, but I am sure that this baby will bring joy into his life. I guess Bridget got what she has always said she wanted- children

I could never stand this woman, she is like 7 years older than Tom and had a different agenda for her life. Last year they were both asked where did they see themselves in 5 years Bridget said Married with children, and Tom, age 28 then, said playing football. Well, I guess each of them partially get what they want. Why reconcile if they have chosen to not be with eachother only to drag a child through an inevitable divorce. I am sure we will see little Tom jr. or daddys little girl with Tom no matter who he is with…

4. Lisa says

Ummm Pika? Don’t be so naive. She could totally be saying he’s the father to keep him in her life. Like you wouldn’t do the same.

5. Lauren says

Why would he dump Gisele and marry Bridget? They obviously broke up for a reason. A baby can just as much be loved when their parents are unmarried just as much as a baby of married parents. Besides, the track record for Hollywood marriages are crap. They would probably be just another divorce statistic if they got married.

6. pika says

It’s sad that every time someone gets pregnant in Hollywood and they’re not married that the words “paternity
    test” pop up. Here’s a novel idea…let’s take her word for
    it.

7. kitkat says

I wonder if she thought that the relationship was over and she got pregnant on purpose to keep him.

8. kitkat says

9. boo says

That thought crossed my mind to … about the paternity, seeing as they’ve been broken up for close to 3 months ( that we know of, could be longer but only broke the news to the public in December) and if she is 3 months along, who knows if there is any other potential fathers…If I were him I’d get tested to, just to be on the safe side…. and I Also agree with #1 wondering why he should ditch Gisele because he’s gonna be a dad… why should he?? I mean, if this baby happens to rekindle something between the TB and BM then thats awesome, but in the event that it doesn’t, who cares… I’m sure either way both parents are going to play active roles in their baby’s life.

10. Tess says

#1 Thank you. That’s just what I was thinking. Who writes this crap? No couple should marry just because of a baby.

11. GrannySmith says

Why should he ditch Giselle and marry Bridget, just because she is pregnant, that will just bring a disaster. Some people are so old fashion they’d rather see a baby in an unhappy two parent home than happy in a single parent home. Also, who says its his baby, he should get a paternity test first, before he is bambozelled.

Trackbacks

1. A Paternity Test Helps You Know For Sure…

Performing a DNA paternity test is the one way to find out for sure if a man is the true biological father of a child. In cases where there is any doubt as to the identity of a child’s father, such as where a mother’s fidelity is in question, or in s…