Daughters Of Kimora Lee Simmons Model For Baby Phat

Kimora Lee Simmons
Kimora Lee Simmons, 31, has her own clothing line called Baby Phat that her daughters model for. Pictured here in new ads for the brand are Ming Lee Simmons, 7, and Aoki Lee Simmons, 4. Kimora Lee Simmons used to be married to hip hop mogul Russell Simmons.

Comments

Good day very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds also?I’m glad to find so many useful information right here in the publish, we want develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

2. pinkblings says

TOO CUTE =) I can definitely see the Asian Sophistication and Black Beauty! Nice mix =) They will grow up to be beautiful and rich. What fabulous lives I envy!

3. princessizfa says

your gals are so cute. but think you should more sex 2 make a baby boy . i think you made the biggest mistake of your life kimora cuz you should hav not brok on up with russel simmons.

x izfa x
    p.s not my real name

4. princessizfa says

your gals are so cute. but think you should more sex 2 make a baby boy . i think you made the biggest mistake of your life kimora cuz you hav not brok on up with russel simmons.

x izfa x
    p.s not my real name

ming lee and aoki lee simmons soooooo cut girls!!! and kimora lee simmons too!!! i keep u!!!

look good garest!! mondel!!! i lovest baby phat, baby phat grilz!!

love all simmmons’s family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u are still my baby grils by ming,aoki lee simmons

my gril by kimora lee simmons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. MsEnchanted0 says

OK. They are my little role models. I cannot stop researching pics. Ming looks just like me omg. Aoki has more Asian features than Ming, so I could say she looks lie Kimora. But Ming’s eyes are spread apart like Russels’s, but slanted like Kimora’s. aoki looks just like Russel anyway. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL! Kimora is my role model and they are my little role models. I mean, really, Ming does look just like me….scary almost…BUT GREAT!

7. diggygirl says

hey those girls r so pretty. i am there cuz too on kimoras side and they r precious. i am supose to b on the new show but they r so cute and i went to their partys .we also had christmas togther but their cuz Diigy (not my cuz) is hot and we may b going out if i tell him i like him cause when i went to there house he “tauhgt” me hoe to play b-ball OMG he is hot. Well i luv yall who giving luv and not hatin but all yall haters go suck sumthing lol. o diggy calling me. PEACE

8. mirah says

THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS I MADE A PHOTO ALBUM OF THEM OBVIOUSLY I WAS BECAUSE THEY ARE MY LITTLE CUZZINS FROM KIMORA’S FATHER SIDE AND I LUV THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
    KISSES BOO-BOO’S

9. tinkabell0895 says

MING LOOKS LIKE KIMORA AND AOKI LOOKS LIKE RUSSELL …THEY ARE VERY GOOD MODELS JUST LIKE THEIR MOM….BUT THEY HAVE DIFFERENT PERSONALLITIES…..U CAN TELLL BY JUST LOOK ING AT THEM

10. fynedymemami says

Awww those girls are so adorable!! I have always thought her children were gorgeous since they were younger but now they are getting even prettier with age. laila needs to stop hating because her kids are probably the ones who look like mutants! lol put ur baby pic up somewhere so we can see what they look like since u want to be such a hatin ass bytch and no one is sucking up to Kimora. Dont be mad if you cant be rich and beautiful and have people lovin you like she has got!!

11. princess says

that is really mean for someone 2 say that if u don’t have anything nice to say pleez do not say it again it is just down right mean and it could hurt lots of people wat u say and people arent suking up 2 her they are just expressing how they feel because there are not many women who do wat she does and people really need 2 appriciate that especially women we need 2 support each other instead of “hatin” come on write nice comments

12. laila says

these girls look like liitle mutants they really do and all yall stop sukin up 2 kimora she is like u and me so stop

13. Tiffany says

I am so happy for you and your girls. You are doing a wonderful job keep up the good work you go girl

Peace out
    Tiffany Lorraine Parm

14. ammbria says

Ming Lee and Aoki Lee r sooooo cute. I’m seein more and more pics of them all the time. They r both growing up so fast. I hate how people always be dissin’ they momma tho.