Britney Freaks Out & Goes On Shopping Spree!

Britney Spears

The following details are being reported by Us Magazine:

After partying hard last week in New York City, Britney Spears calmed things down in Florida earlier this week. has learned that Spears, 25, checked into the Four Seasons Hotel in Miami around midnight on Monday with her boys, 17-month-old Sean Preston and 5-month-old Jayden James.

“The hotel was full so we put Britney and the children in a two bedroom condo hotel room, which is very residential and like a big city apartment,” a hotel source tells Us.

According to the source, Britney and her boys made the trip solo – minus even a nanny. “Britney called the concierge desk, saying she was not able to shop herself because she had no one to watch the kids, so would a female please go out and buy her a bright-colored bikini,” says the source. “Britney was totally wishing she had help to take care of those kids.”

By Wednesday night, the source says, Spears was feeling so overwhelmed by the kids that even though she had planned originally to stay a week she decided to fly back to Los Angeles on Valentine’s night. “Something happened,” explains the source.

But before Spears hopped her private jet, she underwent some retail therapy at Miami’s Bebe Aventura store. According to an eyewitness, Spears spent $1500 on Bebe mini-dresses while the staff kept an eye on the babies.

1. sharon says

KMisaHO I have to agree. I have never seen or heard of her without an entourage either. So I also question the validity of this post. I dunno…seems too off the wall. 1500 really isn’t a lot of a shopping spree for her either. Seems to me she probably would of spent more then that. Who knows. IF she was there alone without anyone to help her you have to wonder why? No nanny, no mom, no sister, no friends, no personal assistant even? I don’t think I can believe that she would up and go on vacation without any help when she has NEVER even been alone with her kids from what it seems. Too far fetched for me.

2. Dianne says

Patetic excuse for a parent. Someone should take those children away from her. She doesn’t deserve to be a mother. Those poor children are missing out on some serious quality time with a real mom, which she is definitely not. Britney’s mom should be ashamed of herself. You’d think she would either step in and take those boys or at least supervise her. What kind of a mother was Britney’s?

3. kim says

One day she’s going to realize she’s missed ou on the chance to bond w/ her babies…the kind of bonding that comes from basically 24/7 at this stage… and it’s the best time of my life!! I have a daughter a week older than Jayden J. and a son who’s almost 3…

She’s hanging out w/ strippers then throwing up on herself in a car in the wee hrs of the a.m. while a “nanny” tends to her boys’ needs… It’s sad–for the boys! One day they’ll be on the internet and see photos of her, realizing that Mommy wasn’t with them… again, sad.

4. KMisaHO says

Ya know….I’ve NEVER seen Britney without an entourage of people (atleast a bodyguard or something). This is one of those stories that I kinda wonder if it really happened. You know how people like to talk…?! Who knows!

Oh! and for the record…my children overwhelm me ALL the time….I also take partake in some retail therapy! It’s called Walmarts! 🙂

5. carleigh says

She’s a spaz and she doesn’t want to be with her kids!! My guess is she bought those clothes to wear out to a club and we shall seem them along with her fat ass on display at a bar/nightclub very soon! As far as feeling overwhelmed by her kids..yeah right…that’s called alcohol withdrawl!

6. boo says

Oh and not to mention she has to blow $1500.00 on mini dresses for herself … that we’ll just say are probably really mini… like 3 sizes too small mini…I am sure we are gonna see her Woohoo hanging out of those dresses in no time at all.
    Perhaps maybe she should’ve spent the money on underwear… cuz God knows she needs some!
    I wonder if she spent any money on her 2 beautiful babies, they deserve gifts having to deal with a mother like that!~*

7. MissyMama says

Spends $1500 on mini-dresses?!? WTF? Doesn’t she understand that she looks HORRIBLE in those short dresses?? Oh, wait, it’s Britney we’re talking about…

Sometimes my boys “overwhelm” me, but that is what a bubble bath and a glass of wine is for!! (after the kids are in bed of course 🙂 )

8. boo says

So let me get this straight………she has what was probably her first break ever away from staff, family, friends and what little work she does do to spend some what could’ve been serious Mommy, Baby Quality/bonding time, she has them 2 days by herself and is so overwhelmed she has to cut her whats supposed to be week long trip short , so she can go home…OMG give me a fuc*ing break.
    What would she do if she didn’t have the money or people to do everything for her, This Bitch really fuc*in’ pisses me off…..

9. Lauren says

OMG! I couldn’t believe what I was reading. The boys overwhelmed her?! She should be grateful that she has the time to spend with her sons. Instead, she goes off shopping and leaves the staff to care for her kids. What a loser!!!

10. MissyMama says

UGH! My God she is pathetic! Poor Brit couldn’t go out and party, she had to be responsible for a change, oh, boo, hoo. Cry me a river BITCH!

Spending time with and taking care of your children is a privilage, one most mothers appreciate and LOVE doing!