A Very Blurry Jayden James!

Yes…this is an EXTREMELY blurry photo of Britney with Sean Preston and Jayden James, but it’s something!

Britney Spears

1. Idunnobouthat says

The thing is Bmills, Britney CHOSE to Marry KFED, noone forced her to, if anything people tried talking her out of it , but she wasn’t having it because she wanted to be Married to him, she was the first to actually propose and obviously was the one that paid for the wedding so quickly.
    Second she wanted kids with him, she always said she couldn’t wait to be a mom to his kids , you say she could’ve easily not had the second if she didn’t want to be a mom but sometimes you can’t choose when to have a child, sometimes it happens unexpectedly, Not many people start actively trying for a baby when they have a 3 month old to care for already, if I had to guess I’d say that it was unplanned the second time around .
    and lastly there is a fine line between spending some alone mommy time and being neglectful to your children which is how Britney has been- she does not leave them home with sitters for a simple night on the town with the girls, which most respectful mothers may do, she leaves them home with live in nannies that do every thing that Mom’s are supposed to do, while she goes out EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NIGHT and flashes parts of her body that should Never be exposed to the public eye, I can see it maybe being an accident the first time but then you see it a second, and third and fourth and she still doesn’t wear underwear under her short mini dresses, a little irresponsible on her part I would have to say, seeing as she LIVES in front of the Camera!
    Sure it’s true we only do see the bad stuff and the stuff that sells for tabloids, but thats just it, were always seeing bad, every minute of every day it seems.

I am however glad for her now that she has entered Rehab again, maybe this time she’ll stick it out, get better and be the mom that Sean and Jayden deserve!

2. Bmills says

Everyone makes bad choices, instead of everyone giving her shit you should feel compasion for her! What would life be like for you if you married someone like K-fed and had two children with him? It is easy to point the finger and say how could you, but if your life was the news and gossip of america I am sure you wouldnt look so wonderful either! You have to remember that you are only shown what they want you to see and what sells. Seriously if she didnt like being a mother she could have easily not had the second child. Who blames her for wanting some time to her self, there are mothers who do alot worse than leaving thier kids with a sitter to go out! She should spend time with her little ones, and she may you or I don’t know the answer to that and frankly as long as they are safe it’s not our bussiness. The world would such a better place if we would treat others with the same kindness and respect as we would want in return.

3. Jenna M. says

Thanks Boo! I just watched that video, no doubt about her being on drugs now. She’s such a trashy cow. I feel so bad for Sean and Jayden.

In some ways I’m actually glad that she is rich enough to hire a nanny, she could have just ended up as trailer park mum, leaving her kids home alone or getting trashed in front of them.

I used to hope that she would settle down and spend time with her kids. Now I hope she stays away from as much as possible.

4. boo says

Its true, she’s so focused on… well let’s see-
    -Getting drunk
    -Clubhopping EVERY night of the week ( going out once a week…. every saturday maybe is not SOOOO bad, but every night .Paleeeze ( you need to cut it back there darlin’)
    -Getting a piece of A*s by the ladies and gents(apparently),
    -Shopping and spending money on clothes that DON’T fit, (XS…c’mon, only an idiot would put her in a XS… obviously she styled herself that particular day)
    -Showing off her woo hoo to the world, ( underwear sweetness, if your gonna flash it, at least be wearing underwear)
    -Trying to make a ” Huge” Career comeback”….( not gunna happen, at least the way she’s headed right now)
    – most likely drugs – if you saw the video on you tube of britney acting all wacky talking about crazy shit and before she and K-fed broke up then you’ll know what I’m talking about…. and I honestly don’t think that it was booze talking!!!
    ah what the hey, heres the link to watch it yourself –

Anyway all of these things in more, bottom line is she is more focused and concerned about herself… and doesn’t seem to care about those babies… Maybe someday she’ll get it and start to care… just hopefully it won’t be too late…. if too much time passes those boys are going to resent her!~*

5. Lia Noelle says

And another thing: Leave the webmistress alone you guys, i bet she’s doing the best she can updating the site. I think she is doing a marvelous job with the site. Kudos to you, Webmistress! 🙂

6. Lia Noelle says

Britney, Britney, Britney. Ugh, i love Britney news, but its seems to be getting worse and worse. I used to be such a big fan, but she has really gone way too far. I mean, we all know the reason why she married that trailer trash back up dancer K-Fed: To have a baby, it’s all she ever said. “I want a baby; I can’t wait to have a baby!” Well, now she’s got two, they are cute as can be, but she is deffinatly NOT a good mom. I used to say “oh, she’s a good mom. She’s trying hard, she can pull it off” But with all the clubbing, shopping, dancing, whatever, its getting out of hand. She’s so caught up with her “2007 comeback”, she’s trying to put her “so called career” first. In my opinion, that’s just not right. Family should come first. Britney is going to get a huge slap in the face one of these days when she reilizes that all of this is just a big, BIG mistake.

Ps. I agree with mutliple posters on this. Lauren is deffinatly right, i haven’t seen Britney hold her own kids in a while. She’s normally holding shopping bags, or coffee.

And also Carleigh. Look at Christina Augilera. She’s married, happy, and her career is doing great. When she has a baby, i guarentee that her career will still be strong, same with her family.

Seriously…when will Britney learn that she needs to be more family oriented?

P.s.s, Sorry for the ridicuously long post, but I sure do hope some people agree with me, and see where I’m comming from! 🙂

7. MissyMama says

Crotch cooties….ROTFLMAO!!

If you watch the video of this (X17 has it) she’s at some dance studio. She quickly passess off SPF so she can get her “groove” on rehersing or whatever. The video is hilarious. She is dressed in a teeny outfit, her hair is oh as shitious as ever and her “moves” OMG, where is her choriographer (sp?) already?

Here is the link:

8. BC Girl says

Haha Carleigh your hilarious!! Collecting crotch cooties with some strippers, thats so true!! I seen those pics on perez the other day. Shes such a trampy mess now!!! I used to really like Britney as well, I dont think there is anything she can do to make me like her anymore.

9. Lauren says

Whoa! Britney is actually holding her boys and isn’t showing off her crotch…I feel bad for Sean and Jayden. They didn’t ask for her to be their mother, they were just born. I hope K-Fed gets the kids.

10. carleigh says

it’s even sadder still that while Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguelera (spelling?) were collecting awards at the AMA’s..the same night Britney was collecting crotch cooties with some strippers fishnet pantyhose..anyone seen those “lovely” flattering pic’s of Britney? She’s just to far gone.

11. MissyMama says

Whoopty freekin’ do. From what can be seen he looks just like SPF. Go figure.

Anyhow, I saw these when they came out a few weeks ago. I really actually lost interest in seeing JJ to tell you the truth.

12. carleigh says

Who cares!!!!!!!! I detest and have no use for Britney (AKA: Shitney) anymore. I used to think she was cute when she was being a good mom to Sean P. , she was attentive, motherly and always, always, always had that baby on her hip. Now,she’s a drunken, self-centered, nasty, sperm dumpster. She will be the next one to OD or wind up dropping dead. Did anyone catch JT’s award speech on people.com??????OMG, he said: (cut & paste here:)

Thank you very much for this,” Timberlake, 26, said via video link. “I’m very flattered. I’m actually on tour so I couldn’t be there. Everyone have a great night. Stop drinking! You know who you are. I’m speaking to you. You are going to get sloppy.” Then, referring to a British tabloid, he joked, “OK! magazine is going to say something bad about you.”

He apparently still cares enough to try and reach out to Britney over live national TV, so maybe she will listen to him of all people. It’s pretty sad when your ex goes on national TV and basically begs you to stop drinking and think about how you appear and whatnot. Kudo’s to JT he’s a class act and a well-meaning individual. It’s sad that it may just be him who get’s through, but I likely doubt it. Britney just doesn’t give a shit!

13. who cares says

…really…WHO CARES…(about Britney that is.) I feel as bad for her two beautiful little boys as I do for Anna Nicole’s daughter. NO child should grow up without a mother…Dannielynn has no choice….but unfortunately, Sean and Jayden have no choice.