Comments

1. violet lover says

VIOLET ANN IS THE MOST ADORABLEST CHILD I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!! She looks like she is having so much fun with her mommy. Jen looks so happy. I love how she plays with her kid. She spends every minute with that child. She is a great mom!!!!

2. sammi says

aw i love jen! she’s the most down to earth mom ever! and violet is beautiful oh i can’t wait till all these celebrity babies hit their teens it will be fun seeing them when the’re older and to see who they go out with or who the’re friends with haha 🙂

3. scarlet says

Jennifer Garner is such a role model for mom of the year…Her daughter looks just like her mommy..So cute..I love to see them about having fun…Great Mom…

4. boo says

I was thinking that to Robin, in recent posts on this site of their family, you only ever see Jen carrying Violet…I wonder why??? Maybe Ben is busy working on a new project or something and doesn’t have much time to get out….the demands of working in Hollywood I guess!
    Jen looks like such an Amazing Mom, she always looks so happy and in love with her daughter, Maye someone should tell Brit Brit to spend a few play dates with them and take some notes, I’m sure Jen could teach her a thing or 2!!!
    Violet is a beautiful baby, she is the perfect combination of both of her parents!~*

5. Robin says

Violet looks like a little Ben to me…speaking of which – where the heck is he?!? why dont we see any pics of B and V?

6. Terry says

Jen is a great mother, and have you noticed how baby Violet always seems to have that wonderful smile and look of pure content. I look at Britneys son and he always looks kind of sad.

7. Niamh says

Cute! They are both so pretty and Jen always looks so in love with her baby…just as it should be. She is one of my favorite celebrity moms. Love her!

8. Niamh says

9. sweetie says

Now this is what a call a good mother, she is always spending time with her baby you can tell how much she enjoys taking Violet to the park and playing with her.
    You go Jen good for you enjoy your baby as much as you can.

10. maggie says

cute little girl, and jen definetly knows how to have fun with her baby, shes agrea mom, you can always see her kissing, huggin and playing with cute violet