Howard K. Stern Exclusive Interview

Anna Nicole Smith

I know everyone probably has heard all of this….but it is quite unbelievable. Before Anna’s sudden and tragic death the paternity fight was between Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead, but then Zsa Zsa Gabor’s husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt entered the fray (stating that he and Anna had a decade-long affair)…and now Anna’s sister is saying that little Dannielynn Hope was conceived via the frozen sperm of Anna’s late husband, J. Howard Marshall II. (Anna fought for J. Howard Marshall II’s money with his son, Pierce in a long, protracted legal battle….now Pierce, Anna and Anna’s son are all dead…amazing all that time wasted fighting over money. It is a very tragic lesson) As sad as this all is, I hope they quickly determine who the real father is and stop the circus for five-month-old Dannielynn Hope’s sake).

The following is from ET’s exclusive interview with Howard K. Stern:
The next time I was supposed to see Howard K. Stern was at his wedding to Anna Nicole Smith in two weeks – a celebration. Instead, I find myself with him sharing one of the darkest moments of his life. On our flight from Florida – where Anna still lies in a cold medical examiner’s office – to the Bahamas, our thoughts are on Anna and little baby Dannielynn, who we are rushing to see for the first time since her mother’s sudden and shocking death on Thursday.

Howard, in tears, at times unable to speak, shares with me that Dannielynn is the light helping him go on. As the plane lifts above the clouds, Howard thinks of those his precious Anna Nicole left behind. In a voice barely heard above the din of the jet engines he tells me, “I want her friends to pray that Anna Nicole is safe, happy and with Daniel.”

It was hard to leave Anna’s body behind, but he had to get back to that baby girl. Others are already traveling to the Bahamas with an eye on Dannielynn. One of them is Virgie Arthur, Anna’s biological mother, who she detested. Anna told me in October, “She’s not my mother, she’s my birth mother.”

She is not a welcome guest. Howard begins to bristle at the mention of her name. He says, “As long as I have a breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn.”

I ask about Virgie’s quest to assume custody of the five-month-old baby, who takes Howard’s last name on her birth certificate. He answers, not as an attorney, but as someone who cares deeply for Dannielynn. “She has no right. She can’t take Anna’s baby.”

After the plane touches down in the Bahamas, watching Howard hold Dannielynn for the first time since her mother’s death is heart-wrenching. With tears rolling down his face he reveals the depth of his pain: “I wouldn’t be here now, but I had to get back to Dannielynn. I held her in my arms and couldn’t believe her mom is gone. I know Anna loved her more than anything in the world.”

Driving with Howard through the gates of the home he shared with Anna Nicole, we shield the windows of the van from the world media who gathered for this story, and I realize that ET is telling this story from the inside out – Howard trusts us to share his world with you.

In the days ahead on Entertainment Tonight, you will see our conversation and journey unfold. This is a complicated man and an even more complicated story. From our flight, to the reunion with Dannielynn in the safe house – that only five people, including me, have seen – we’ll take you inside Howard K. Stern’s life right now without Anna Nicole Smith – who continues to capture, even in death, the attention of the world.

The Howard K. Stern exclusive begins airing Monday on Entertainment Tonight.

Obviously celebrity types are a little different I suppose, BUT if I had just lost a loved one I would not arrange/submit to an “exclusive” interview with a tabloid news program. I just think it is so sad that Howard is using this for money and pr for himself. It seems so wrong.

Comments

1. sharon says

well if she is Howard J’s baby then she will definitely have a substantial claim to his money. More so then whoever his son left behind. But who would that put in control of her money? I say again…poor poor baby

2. sugar pie says

Yup, my gut says he did it. This poor family. A son killed, a Mother killed, and now what about this poor beautiful baby?

3. Julie says

I believe Howard K. Stern is an abusive controlling, and murderous man, I feel he turned Anna away from her family, and friends, manipulated her, and evidentually killed both, her, and her son so he could get a hold of her money, he was paid for those interviews, and if he gets a hold of the inheritance Anna Nicole was trying to get, who would stop him from spending it all, or putting it in an offshore account. If he does get the money, I worry this monster would no longer need the baby, and she would end up like her Mother, and Brother. The baby belongs with the Grandmother, she doesn’t have to prove she is the grandma, also Howard K. Stern doesn’t even look anything like the baby, my bets are on J. Howard Marshalls sperm donation, which Anna had frozen, as to what or who created this baby, Stern knows it, but J. Howard isn’t alive to fight for the kid.

4. carleigh says

Just watch the interview and draw your own conclusions. Either way it’s a sad situation and my heart breaks for the innocent little girl…poor child, don’t know who her father is. But, whoever it is and I hope it is NOT Zsa Zsa’s creepy hubby..eeeeeewwwwwww…whomever it is I just hope they love that little baby and shield her from this horrible situation. That’s what Howard appears to be doing right now and that is the most important thing.

5. Lisa says

Okay..First of all poor little baby..I feel so sorry for her..She has gone through so much for such a young age at least she doesnt know what is goin on..But the main question for me writing on here is What if it is the old geezers baby..I forget his name..The old man she married awhile ago and he died..What will happen to the baby then..Just thought i would ask..I didnt see any questions about it on here..

6. Jen says

I think it’s interesting that Stern refered to Dannielynn as “Anna’s baby” when he spoke that Anna’s mom wasn’t permitted to see the her (the baby). A real father would say “OUR baby”. I wish I could adopt this little baby, no money attached. Give it to charity, if there is any money in her estate anyway. She just needs love, just like Anna needed – unconditional love.

7. dori says

Does it occur to anyone that he might have murdered Anna Nicole and her son? He weaseled his way into her life, got between her and Larry Birkhead and now she and her son are dead? Funny how he was not in the room when either one of them died.
    He saw her sleeping 2 hours before her death. I think he fed the drugs to the son and then to her. I think one day we’ll find out he killed them both. He’s a slimy money hungry evil man. Did anyone notice he never looked into the camera only down at the table and he also seemed like he was on downers or sedatives. I beieve they were all using drugs. And he still is. Someone intervene please and save that baby I think the grandmother is right that baby IS in danger of Howard Stern

8. dori says

9. dori says

Does it occur to anyone that he might have murdered Nicole and her son? He easeled his way into her life, got between her and Larry Birkhead and now she and her son are dead? Funny how he was not in the room when either one of them died.

10. taliba says

I have always liked Anna. Crazy, but full of life and real. Howard probably has loved her for a long time and apparently she turned to him after the death of her son. That often happens with long time friends. It’s amazing that all these people suddenly think “Howard did it!” No one seemed to consistently care about her, but Howard. Perhaps he shoudn’t have done the interview: just because people were waiting to make more drama, but people make mistakes. Anna certainly did. However, she truly appeared to love her children and that beautiful baby is the most important issue here. All of a sudden everybody is Anna’s friend and wanting to blame Howard for everything. I say, enough drama already; give the man the break Anna obviously never got from the rumor mill.

11. sharon says

Poor little girl. I hope whoever ends up with her actually has her best interest at heart, and she doesn’t get fought over for publicity, or money or whatever. It would be interesting to know who her daddy really is though. Tragic situation. Poor poor baby.

12. Danielle says

I don’t trust any of these people that are doing these interviews, some judge needs to step up the process and find this little girl some stability and end this crap with all these men trying to get their greedy hands on this baby. Only one of these four men can be the father!

13. maggie says

yeah Its to weird the both death, Stern has to do something with it, maybe she wanted to keep with the baby so he can stay with annas money

There is something so wrong about this whole situation! Rosie was so right that ET should never had continued following ANS when she clearly had an addiction and they have fed it for years by paying for these interviews, it is so unbelieveable!

15. KMisaHO says

Let the poor woman rest in peace. It’s a frickin’ media circus….! I wish this site would have alittle more class than to exploit Anna Nicole and her daughter. Leave the gossip and speculation to Perez Hilton.com

16. Lauren says

This is so disgusting. He’s giving an exclusive interview barely a week after Anna’s death. How dare he use Dannielynn to drum up public sympathy for him?! There’s a special place in hell for him. I believe he contributed to Daniel and Anna’s death. I hope that Larry Birkhead is the father. He seemed to truly love Anna even when she treated him like crap. He seems to truly love and believe Dannielynn is his daughter.

17. MissyMama says

Howard K. Stern is EVIL! He is the most disgusting human alive. Only 1 day after Anna’s death and he’s giving an exclusive interview. (And Amy #1- he was reportedly paid $1million for this “exclusive”) this is sick!!

I beleive he is responsible for BOTH Daniel’s and Anna’s deaths. I think he kept Anna so drugged she didn’t know up from down and continued to give these exclusive interviews regarding Daniels death, the paternity test, etc to let the wold see Anna so looped out of her mind she could barely speak, so when she “mysteriously” dies of a “overdose” there will be no suspision of murder.

Thats my conspiracy theory anyways..lol

18. amy says

I don’t really think you should presume that he is doing the interview for money. With all of the rumors going around, and 2 other men claiming the baby is theirs, it doesn’t seem funny that he would want to set the story straight. Nobody gave Anna a break when she was alive, and everyone is still giving her a hard time. Her mother should be barred from seeing the baby. Anna hated her so much.Noone said anything about her mother on Friday – the day after she died – being on Good Morning America saying she overdosed, when she had NO idea what happened to her. Shame on her.