Something That Is Just Weird!

Oh my…Richard Simmons is shown here at the unveiling of Fisher Price’s Smart Cycle. Hmmmm…stationary bicycles for little kids? That’s a bit odd!

Fisher Price

I remember seeing him on tv in the 80’s when I was a kid and I remember being amused by his manic enthusiasm…but why won’t he ditch the tank tops!?

Comments

1. Jessica says

I’m not so sure – I’m a paramedic in the UK and see kids knocked off their bikes on roads, doesnt matter who is promoting it – if kids want to use it I think its a good idea

2. Boo says

Those tank tops and short shorts are his signature trademark… without them I don’t think he would be the Richard Simmons we all know And love… Personally think he’s great, Now seeing him “adjust” himself on live T.V is something I can most definitely live without, lol… but as a Person in general, he is truly a great Man!~*

3. Diva says

If it makes exercise fun for any kids or accessible for kids who don’t have the luxury of going outside to play for whatever reason, it’s great…. why would anyone question that?

4. Paula says

Hhhhhhmmmmmm….just don’t know what to say bout that. So I won’t say anything! Ok, so I will…Eewww!!

Phew wasn’t at the childrens event it was on the ‘Today’ show this morning, Al Roker commented that’s a clip for YouTube LOL

Hmmm I just read an article about him adjusting his goods on live TV hopefully it was not this event.

The stationary bikes for kids?!? If it prevents one child from obesity then great but there is no excuse why a child cannot get great exercise through play unless health related issues but still! God knows mine always have too much to do!