1. Ellen says

She may be naturally thin like my sister. My sis weighs 90 lbs, can and often eats any man under the table. I weigh 140 and watch every bit that enters my mouth.
    Funny thing though. My sister was chubby until she started first grade where I was scrawny until I entered the school

2. NO NAME says

The only positive thing I can say about Teri is she does seem to spend lots of time with her daughter. They both look happy, which is a real treat to see. With that being said, I don’t care for Teri as an actress, but it’s always a plus to see a hands-on mom as she appears to be. As far as the weight issue, she needs to trade those alfalfa and carrot shakes in for some real stick to your bones food. Here in the south we call it: fried chicken, potatoes and gravy, pinto beans, and hot water cornbread.

3. **** says

that old bag needs to give it up and stop trying to look young. her time is up. she is nasty boney and gross.

Hope that Emerson doesn’t grow up hoping to look like mommy-she looks emaciated and disgusting. I realize there are people in the world who have “trouble” putting on weight, but this is just gross. Take a look in the mirror, Teri, and either give your head a shake or your doctor a call.

5. BC Girl says

Gesa that is the first thing I noticed in the pic too. Teri’s thights are way smaller than her daughter’s!!! That is just too bizzare!!

6. Gesa says

Sorry that I am also commenting in this, but I find it very unnatural that a 42 year old mother has thinner thighs than her 9 year old daughter……I hope she doesn?t pass on that anorexic bahaviour to her daugher. I have to admit though that she spends a lot of time with her daughter and seems to be a caring and loving mother.

7. Boo says

WOW, Teri is so Tiny, and it looks as though Emerson is following in her footsteps she’s already quite tall and thin…
    They are a Good looking family though!