Liv Tyler & Son At LAX & Liv In Glamour

Adorable! Liv is so pretty! Liv, husband Roy Langdon and two-year-old Milo were snapped arriving at LAX on January 17th.

Liv Tyler

And Liv appears on the cover of the March issue of Glamour!

Liv Tyler

Liv Tyler

Liv on how motherhood has changed her: “It’s been transformational. Is that a word? [Laughs.] Getting pregnant and carrying a baby gave me a confidence I’d never had before. I really felt I’d done something well and I can’t say that about anything else in my life. I’ve never watched a movie I’ve appeared in and thought, wow, I was great. I always think, oh, I could have done this better. So it was the first time I ever felt completely satisfied. I was proud of myself and my husband.”

Comments

1. Fancy says

What a gorgeous woman and completely enchanting actress. Milo does have Grandpa’s lips, and Gramps cut quite a rug in his day! Granny Bebe was no slouch either! Better watch out world!

2. Braydie says

This is one actress that other actress’s should look up to. You can just tell that she takes her family very seriously and not just for press time. Seeing this post next to Katie’s makes me think what Katie said is just what she thinks people want to hear and not what she really thinks. Milo is super cute!! Liv is gorgeous as ever!

3. Braydie says

4. Granny says

Now she is beautiful. Isn’t it a shame that most models are rail thin. This is a beautiful size.

5. Boo says

She is gorgeous…I wonder if she ever plans to add to her family!….Milo is at the perfect age for a baby brother or sister!

6. Lauren says

Liv is so pretty. She’s one of my favorite actresses. Milo is a cute little boy. He’s got his famous grandpa’s lips. How cute!!