Tori's Tupperware Baby Shower

Here Tori and husband Dean were snapped leaving the hair salon…her hair does look fabulous!

Tori Spelling

And I found this curious?! Is Tupperware a typical baby shower thing? I think a much better baby shower sponsor would be Pampers!

Tori Spelling’s first child is due in a few weeks, and reportedly her baby shower is imminent.

Reportedly, the baby shower is taking place within the next week at a Los Angeles café. “It’s a couples’ shower, meaning it’s not all girls,” a source reports. “It’s not a luncheon, but drinks and appetizers later in the day.”

Reportedly, Tori and Dean have not registered for baby gifts.

Tori’s shower is being hosted by Tupperware. “Tupperware said they’re big fans of Tori’s,” a friend explains, “so they wanted to do this.”

Though Tori’s mom, Candy Spelling is not expected to attend, Tori will have a mother figure at the party:  Loni Anderson, her TV mom from So noTORIous, is expected to attend. That is so sad that Tori’s mom is not expected to attend…what could have happened between them?

Comments

1. LAYRA says

WHY IS DEAN’S ADOPTED DAUGHTER NEVER MENTIONED? DID HE GIVE UP ANY CLAIM TO HER WHEN HE DUMPED HIS WIFE? I HAVE HEARD MENTION OF HIS SON.

2. LAYRA says

3. carleigh says

From what I gathered Tori and her mother had a falling out quite some time ago. While Aaron Spelling was dying his “wife” was out on vacation with another man. Tori really took issue with her mother’s philandering around while her father lay dying. I don’t know if that’s the whole truth or not but I did read a big piece about it in a few magazines back when Aaron Spelling died last year. If it is true then Candy is a useless cheating no-good rhymes with a witch!

4. BC Girl says

Hmmm Amy, seems like you must know Tori Spelling personally hey?? To say that she is a ‘evil, selfish bitch…. ‘ So how is she doing these days?? I bet she is very happy!!! Get your panties unbunched Amy, you dont know anything about her.

I think she looks gorgeous, glowing and happy!! 🙂 I wish her and baby all the best.

5. amy says

Ha! I’ll change that! I also couldn’t believe noone has said anything nasty, as she is NASTY!! What could have happened between her and her mother is that Tori is a evil, selfish BITCH!! LOL

6. cleo says

ummm, she HAS just come from the hair salon……

and as for her mother, where have ya been the past 18mths?????

7. carleigh says

I actually think this is hands down the BEST I have ever seen Tori Spelling look! She glows, she’s got a cute little pregnancy shape and she just seems to be so content and happy! I wish her the best and for a happy healthy baby! Everyone should be this happy….wishing it lasts!

8. Paula says

I used to think that way about the tight tops but have since changed my mind. Yes, embrace your pregnant body. There is nothing wrong with it. She does look great. Pregnancy suits her.

9. Julie says

I think she looks amazing! She probably hasn’t put on a whole lot of weight, but what she did put on definitely suits her. Great hair, too, must be those prenatal vitamins!

10. Wendy windbag says

I don’t think you shouls wear tight tops when you are pregnant ( navel showing) but other than that she looks fine.

11. Wendy Windbag says

I don’t think you should wear tight tops like that when you are pregnant ( navel showing). Other than that she looks great.