Jennifer Garner & Violet Play Peek-A-Boo

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner & one-year-old Violet were snapped playing peek-a-boo in Santa Monica on Wednesday. Total cuteness!

Comments

1. Boo says

And your a Jackass#15 if you think that baby is “ugly” She is absolutely beautiful and I agree the dimples are precious!

2. Ellen says

Very cute child. I love her little dimples and the little barretts she often has in her hair.

3. jordyn says

to #1. I think that it is a wallet in her hoodie sweatshirt. Sorry about your morning sickness, try the soda cracker thing.

4. NH Lady says

I love this family. They seem to be really happy and I do not see any other celebrity acting like a mother and spending time with their child like Jen does. She is so pretty and the baby is adorable. They always look so happy. It’s too bad people have to speculate all the time about whether or not she is expecting. Good for her having a good body image and not shying away from the camera.

5. Lauren says

Awww, how adorable. You can see that Jen truly loves her daughter. Violet is so cute and looks just like her dad. Jennifer is beautiful and has that inner beauty thing. I hope she and Ben have a boy next.

6. Boo says

No kidding, why is it that people can sit there and call a baby… a little one year old girl Ugly… what is your problem??… that little girl is beautiful and her Mom is far from being ugly…seriously, grow up!!

first of all you #2 you are ugly to even dare to call them ugly what is your problem.are you jealous.cause you do not have a life you cant even talk you do not make sense.

8. Paula says

I love Jennifer. I watched 13 Going on 30 the other day. She has so much natural beauty. I don’t think she’s pregnant. I think she just has a little pooch. I noticed it in the movie too. She loves her baby.

9. Angelina (preggo hot momma!) says

Hey y’all as u can see i changed my name so u can call me that now. Viloet is soo cute. She looks like she is teething, am i correct? I ove her cute bootsies. Is it me or does Jennifer look pregnant again look at her stomach where violets foot is. what do u think? btw, i am having TERRIBLE morning sickness, anything i can do about it?