TV Psychic John Edward & Wife Welcome Their Second Child

John Edwards

TV psychic John Edward and his wife Sandra have welcomed their second child.

The baby girl, Olivia Gabriella, was born on Thursday in New York, according to John’s rep.

John and Sandra, a dance instructor, also have a 4-year-old son, Justin. The couple have been married since 1995.

John’s TV show, John Edward Cross Country, airs on WE: Women’s Entertainment. A TV movie based on his novel, What if God Were the Sun?, is scheduled to air on Lifetime later this year.

Congratulations!

Comments

For the record: John Edward can only read the loved ones that spirits have in the audiece – the spirits come to him BECAUSE their loved ones are there. The spirits come to him – he doesn’t request them to come or contact them in any way. The reason he doesn’t talk to JonBennet Ramsey is b/c her parents are not in the croud. Just like he doesn’t communicate with Elvis, do you see Lisa Marie sitting in that audience? I mean lets have some common sense people! By the way, Mckenzie the theory you have on the “plant” – have you personally been pegged by a “plant” while standing in line waiting to see John? NO you have not. I know this b/c you would already know that when standing in line to see John Edward it is MADE VERY CLEAR that you DO NOT discuss any personal information or about a loved ones that you wish to hear from. So, your theory is out the window. Nice try though.

like i said the reason why he know all this stuff is a little thing called ?cold reading”and you know something eles People wanting to get on his show, stand in line for hours outside the studio. When people stand in line, they tend to talk to other people standing in line with them. So, the show plants people in the lines.

Plant: I’m so excited. I’ve been wanting to see him for years. I hope I hear from my dad. He died when I was a little girl.

Real audience member: Me too. I’m such a fan. I’m hoping to hear from my grandmother. She died three years ago from cancer. I’m wearing a ring she gave me…or…we used to sit on the porch and talk about…or…she raised me when my parents died…or…
    You see where I’m going here? The person in line has no idea they are talking to a plant. this is especially true because the plant spends the entire time in line with the audience members. There’s no reason to think that they’re part of the show. All they’d need are ten people spread around the line to get the info.
    So, when John Edward says, I’m getting your grandmother, she said something about a ring? I’m seeing a porch swing…the audience member is thrilled. and like i said before if he could really talk to the dead why wont he talk to jonbennet rasmey and ask who killed her and all the others unsolved murder i think john is just the biggest scam artist i cant belived people acutally for for him

4. carleigh says

You can either chose to believe or not. I’ve seen him live actually before (though he didn’t read me persay, he did read my ex mother in law and it was very, very spooky the things he knew in specifc) and he doesn’t ask ‘leading’ questions, he asks questions that he gets from the spirit world and if someone from the audience acknowledges it then he get’s a “hit”. Sometimes he is right on and sometimes not. The true gift that John has is not something that he flaunts or makes light of. He has said on numerous occasions that he has hits and misses. Physchic abilities have to do with being able to make “predictions”, John hears spirits and brings their information over to this side, he is NOT a phsychic in the sense that he predicts future events. There is a distinct difference between being able to read the future and read a spirit. I love his show and enjoy his gift!

5. dori says

I agree Mckenzie, I’ve seen this guy in action he asks questions to get just enough info then he works on the peoples emotions to tell them what they want to hear. He ‘s no psychic just a fast talking conartist playing on peoples deepest emtions and most painful recollections I find him disturbing.

6. dori says

I agree Mckenzie, I’ve this guy in action he asks questions to get just enough info then he works on the peoples emotions to tell them what they want to hear. He ‘s no psychic just a fast talking conartist playing on peoples deepest emtions and most painful recollections I find him disturbing.

john edward is a Paranormal fraud-Host of the hokey television series Crossing Over with John Edward, in which he claims to communicate with the deceased relatives of audience members. Edward is really using a technique called “cold reading”, in which he seems to communicate with the dead by asking vague or leading questions come on i cant belived people acutally belived in this guy if he really can talk to the “dead” why wont he talk to jonbente rasmey ans asked who killed her and all the others unsolved murders then iwould belived in him

8. carleigh says

I love John Edward and watch his program all the time. I do believe he has a gift and his shows sometimes move me to tears. Congrats on the baby girl and I hope we get to see some pic’s soon!

9. Paula says

Who needs psychic predictions when they have sonnagrams? Congratulations to you and your family John. I’m a big fan of yours.

10. KMisaHO says

I wonder if he predicted it would be a girl?? 🙂 That would stink having a psychic for a dad! Anyway…Congratulations!