Kimberly Williams-Paisley On The Cover Of Pregnancy Magazine

Kimberly Williams-Paisley, 35, is on the cover of the new issue of Pregnancy Magazine. Kimberly and her husband, Brad are expecting their first child next month!

Kimberly Williams-Paisley

1. amers says

By the way “Kellymay” 🙂 it”s Brad not Kenny 🙂
    I wish them the best!!! Brad Paisley is so beautiful!!!

2. Rochelle Smith says

Kimberly WIlliams-Paisley, she is so sweet, and her and Brad Paisley make such a lovely couple. I am so happy for both of them, I met Brad when he came to Thunder Bay, nicest guy on earth. I wish her the best too.

3. AnnMichelle says

You’re right Sara…forgot about Alans 3…and Gretchen- she has one girl. Im thinking its those tight country boy jeans!! Must have an impact on the boy genes!

4. Boo says

She does look amazing, and Brad is one of my favorite Country Music stars ( “Two people fell in love”) is my favorite song by him…. I think this baby is going to be beautiful I mean just look at his/her parents. All the best to them.
    And Annmichelle i didn’t realize that many girls were Bred from Country music Stars… that is too funny! 😀

She looks wonderful! How exciting for them! It’s always neat to see how artists lives and songs change after babies, I’m sure Kenny will have a few more hits after this little one comes.

She is very beautiful and looks like a down to earth lady. I wish them all the best. My daughter is named after her, I loved her since she was in Father of the Bride.
    BTW: it is my guess she is having a BOY!

7. AnnMichelle says

Going out on a limb here, but Im guessing its going to be a girl…ALL country singers have girls, its hilarious! Tim and Faith-3 girls, Trace Adkins-4 or 5 girls, Martina-3 girls, Leann Womack-girls, Clint Black -1 girl, Rascal Flatts- girls, Phil Vassar-1 girl, Pat Green-1 girl, Garth-3 girls…okay, oops…just thought of Reba and S. Twain-one boy each!! My bad.

8. carleigh says

Those two make such a cute couple. Can’t wait to see their baby..I heard but can’t remember where or when but that they are having a girl..I don’t know though she’s carrying very low, isn’t that a sign of a little boy? Love her she’s a doll! Brad Paisley is a great singer too! Wish them much love, joy and happiness in their new adventures in parenthood!

9. AnnMichelle says

Their baby is going to be beautiful…they both are! Im sure they will make wonderful, caring parents! Ive personally met Brad, and he is so genuine! Cant wait to hear the sex and name of their little bundle!! Congrats to them!!

10. BC Girl says

I was just wondering if this is the girl off of Father of the Bride… thanks for clarifying that for me MissyMama!! hehe..

11. MissyMama says

She looks so cute! Beautiful little belly. This pic must have been taken a while ago if she is due in a month.

I loved her in Father of the Bride I and II.

12. KMisaHO says

Gosh…I have been waiting for a post on Kimberly! I love her (and her husband Brad) She is such a funny actress! (I love “According to Jim”) Anyway…does anyone know what she is having? Sometimes I see her (pregnant) picture and think “what are you wearing”?…but on the cover of this magazine she looks great!