Jenna Elfman Is Expecting Her First Child

Jenna Elfman

Former Dharma & Greg star Jenna Elfman is pregnant with her first child.

Jenna and her husband, actor Bodhi Elfman, are “elated about the impending birth,” her publicist, Jenni Weinman, said in a statement Friday, the Associated Press reports.

“Jenna looks and feels amazing. She is certain to be one hot mama!” Weinman said.

Elfman, 35, played Dharma Finklestein Montgomery on Dharma & Greg and recently starred in the CBS sitcom Courting Alex.

She and Bodhi, 37, have been married for 16 years.

Best Wishes!

1. Ms D says

carleigh–in case you hadn’t already found it, you can find the address to this webmistress under the ‘disclaimer’ section.
    You can email us at

I’ve used it a couple of times, and apparently it got it to her.

2. carleigh says

Thanks for the link…I just wanted to get that Britney thing up here and watch for the sharks to know how we are once we smell blood…lol. Or should I say trash! LOL

3. jordyn says

Carleigh, I found it. Google ” A socialite’s life”. U will find the info there. also google In Case you didn’t know, it is one of my favourites.

4. jordyn says

Carleigh , try the site In case you didn’t know, they r always updating, maybe u will find it there

5. Paula says

Britney is just plain ole “trash”! She’s not going to change but only get worse so might as well face it!

On a good note, I love Jenna Elfman. I think she’s so funny but have seen her in some dramatic roles also. Love her and wish her the best on her pregnancy!!

6. Alana says

Jenna Elfman is a weirdo for saying such things. The best way to not cause your religion to be looked upon poorly is not fling around such things as “baby rape”. But she will likely have a child who will thrive within a healthy relaitonship so good for her, her husband and that baby. But um, yeah about that last comment about Britney spears and her baby? Trash bring trash to… well trash. (a pun on the name) I actually go to TONS more updates than this site but this site is good when it is up to date.

7. carleigh says

Does anyone else notice that when you try to contact babyrazzi under the disclaimer page that there is an error message and no email address? I wanted to send in a post about finding some info on about Britney actually taking SP to a store called “Trashy Lingerie” she was shopping in an adult store WITH Sean P on her hip….just when I thought the girl couldn’t get anymore stupid……..well she has constantly topped herself, I must say she get’s an A+ for consistency!!!!!!!! (Sorry I couldn’t find another place to put this where people might see it..and babyrazzi is starting to get very lax on updating their website. This bites!)

8. BC Girl says

Aww I am so happy for them!! I also loved her in Darma and Greg, was a great show!! Its amazing that they have stayed together for this long in Hollywood, I wish them all the best. They must be soooo excited!!

9. Minnie says

She was right to confront him in such a way? Dear me – you would have thought that anyone who worships a dead science fiction writer would have a bit more of a sense of humour…. And perhaps not bandy around ideas such as baby rape…

10. Sara says

I too waited to have kids with my husband and we worked hard getting our degrees and earning a ‘nestegg’ once the kids came. I admire them for that….some people are so in a rush to get married and have kids right away that they miss out on just having fun with their spouse (traveling, parting, whatever)… I bet they are the best of friends too! My hubby and I are. Best wishes on the baby!!!

11. carleigh says

#9 Nisa..I can see your point. But the way society and as nutso as some people are…she’s lucky she didn’t wind up with a gun pointed in her face or getting beaten up or something. A lot of people have such short tempers and the way society is today I’ve told my children to avoid conflict at all costs and to just ignore someone if they are confronted with a conflict. Not to say that my girls won’t stick up for themselves if confronted but my advice to my elder daughter is to not cause a needless confrontation because the reality is that there are some people who wouldn’t think twice about baeting you, stabbing you or sticking a loaded gun in your face and pulling the trigger. That’s the reality of the world we live in….it’s not worth dying for your beliefs in just proving a point or being right when the cost can be too high. Sometimes turning the other cheek is the best and most sound adivce one can adhere to in certain situations.

I loved her in Dharma and Greg! Congratulations to them, hopefully the strong foundation she has made with her husband will only benefit them in the years to come! Great news!

13. Nisa says

Carleigh, I think she was right in confronting the man, although am not sure about the language she used. Other religions like Islam (hope am not offending any body) stating that a religion is gay can cost you your life.

So yes I think she was right to accost some one who insulted her religion.

14. Winter says

Yeah, she was at Tom and Katies’s wedding and I kept wondering why until I found out she was a fellow scientologist and that explained everything! : ) xx

15. carleigh says

Jenna Elfman met her husband on the set of a Sprite commercial in Feb. 1991
    They were married in 1995
    She is a ……..OMG…………..**Sceintologist*****……..she converted after marrying her husband.
    Little known fact she is a very outspoken Scientologist as well…(sounds like a trait that it’s followers have in common). Story is :
    In June 2006, Elfman and Bodhi Elfman reportedly approached independent film director John Roecker on a street in Los Feliz, California because of a shirt Roecker was wearing that ridiculed Scientology and Scientologists Tom Cruise and John Travolta (The front of the shirt had a picture of Tom Cruise. The caption read “Scientology Is Gay.” The back of the shirt had a picture of John Travolta. The caption on the back read “Very Gay.”) Jenna Elfman loudly asked Roecker what crimes he had committed and was so agitated that she continued, “Have you raped a baby?” [2]. This is a well-known scientology tactic, of confronting critics with demands that they confess whatever crimes the scientologist insists they have committed.
    Sounds a little weird to me…but anyhoo…she’s a great comedic actress and I wish them a happy baby in the end.

16. amanda says

just a correction…her husband and her have only been married for 11 years…they got marred on February 18 1995. But still thats a long time to wait to have children,…I wish them the best of luck!

17. Jacquie says

I so miss Dharma and Greg it’s my all time favourite show! 16 years is awesome in Hollywood, good for them. Yay for baby!

18. Boo says

Wow, together for 16 years and only just now having their 1st baby, that’s crazy, Good news though…I’m really happy for them, I’m sure they’ll be great parents !!

19. KMisaHO says

How awesome! I loved her in Dharma and Greg! With her crazy fun personality, she’ll make a great playful mom! Congrats!