Keri Russell Is Pregnant!

Keri Russell

Former Felicity star Keri Russell is pregnant!

Keri, 30, and Shane Deary (they are engaged to be married) will welcome their first child this summer, according to Keri’s rep, Jill Fritzo.

Keri and Shane have been dating for several years and were engaged to be married last year. No wedding date has been set, Fritzo says.

Keri played the title role of Felicity Porter in the hit WB drama from 1998 to 2002. In 2006 she appeared opposite Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible 3.

Her new movie, the indie romantic comedy Waitress, was directed by the late Adrienne Shelly and screens next week at the Sundance Film Festival.

Oh, I’m so happy for her!

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Sara says

WOW! That is horrible! I never knew the details on that story…..I’ve been living in Japan the last 5 years so maybe that’s why! Thanks for the update…

keri is a pretty girl i bet that baby willl be cute as a button
    sara here is the story-On 13 June 2001, Gayheart struck 9-year-old Jorge Cruz Jr. as he jaywalked across the street. According to the police report, the boy was walking home from school, and crossed the street about 160 feet from the nearest crosswalk. While several cars stopped to let him go, Gayheart allegedly swerved around the traffic and into a two-way left-turn lane, striking the boy; he died the next day at Los Angeles Children’s Hospital. His parents, Jorge Cruz and Silvia Martinez, filed a wrongful-death lawsuit on 6 August 2001 against her. Gayheart paid for Cruz’s hospital and funeral expenses. [13 June 2001]

3. sara says

Thanks for clearing that up Kmisaho. I wasn’t sure but I remember they both sort of look the same to me….that’s too bad about the little boy. I wonder whatever happened?

4. Sara says

Is she the girl that ran over someone in her car??? Who am I thinking of? Greyheart someone??…..I get them mixed up.

5. annon says

webmistress…why do you always have to state that they are engaged…maybe I am reading too much into it, but it almost seems like you are saying it is ok that she is pregnant b/c she in engaged.

6. carleigh says

There are prego pic’s of her on justjared.com..she’s pretty and I imagine her baby will be pretty too!

7. KMisaHO says

Congratulations! Keri is so cute! I can’t wait to see what she looks like pregnant. Probably (still) adorable!