Jen, Ben & Violet In Santa Monica

Jennifer Garner, 34, Ben Affleck, 34, and one-year-old Violet were snapped going to the doctor yesterday in Santa Monica…too cute as always!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jen spoke beautifully of motherhood in this article at People. Click here to read!

Source & Source

1. Lori says

JUST AMAZING, seeing Jen and Violet together in public is so amazing…

Does anybody know what brand of sunglasses Jen has on in this photo?

Love and blessings.

2. annastasiawilliams says

They are so happy.They are so pretty they are gorgeous.They should have as many children as they can.Violet is, looks so cute.

3. Lauren says

Violet is too cute. She’s the spitting image of her mommy. I think Ben and Jen are one of the most devoted, loving parents to their little girl. They all seem happy.

4. carleigh says

My youngest daughter was a lot like Violet in the aspect that she wasn’t as smiley and bubbly as my first daughter was. But as she ages more and more her personality is coming through and she’s very animated. When she was a baby however she was more observant and thoughtful of her environment and she just seemed to sit back and absord everything around her and was quite “serious”. Now fastforward she’s three years old and she’s quite the little character laughing, doing funny animated things, sticking her bottom lip out to pout when she gets into trouble, the yelling she does at my dog just cracks me up because her and the dog have a love-hate-feed me kind of understanding. I just think every child is different in their personality and in time Violet might just be a bit more of a calm, observer than the little character she most likely is when the camera’s aren’t shoved into her little face.

5. Jacquie says

I second Maggie she is certainly the best Hollywood Mom, although Gwen Stefani seems to be in the running too.

6. annon says

I think Violet is more freaked out by all of the strange people with cameras than being a “serious baby”. When you see pictures from far away where the papps are obviously hiding in a bush or something she is always smiling. She is a really cute baby…beautiful family!!

Violet is so sweet!

I read a funny comment about Ben and Jen from the Globes “It was obvious that Jen wears the pants and Ben the panties in that marriage”

8. carleigh says

I think she is adorable too! I never really noticed Jen Garner before she got married and had a baby but now the more I see her the more cute she is! I think her and Ben are a great couple and their baby is too cute!