Comments

1. carleigh says

BC Girl check the link I provided and it does state that an elderly lady was indeed struck by the falling laptop.

I cut it and pasted it but you can follow the link if you’d like..but unfortunately an elderly lady was injured and is indeed settling the matter civily and Denise issued an apology and explanation.

Denise did not throw a lap top on an old lady—the first line of your post..I digress.

Here is some of the article and it’s to long to post but it is similar to all the other articles I reference before I made my original statement:

Denise Richards has found herself in hot water after a run-in with the paparazzi after throwing two laptops off a balcony and hitting an 80-year-old woman in a wheelchair.

LATEST: Denise Richards regrets throwing a laptop off a balcony in Canada on Wednesday (08NOV06), calling the incident “a big mistake”.

In an interview airing on US TV show ACCESS HOLLYWOOD tomorrow (13NOV06), Richards says, “I am not justifying my behaviour. It was wrong.

I think this is enough to placate myself with.

2. Lauren says

Sam is adorable. She looks just like her daddy. Lola looks more like her mommy. I don’t like Denise Richards for what she did to Heather Locklear but she seems like a very involved and dedicated mother. Unlike some other mothers (i.e. Britney Spears)

3. BC Girl says

Carleigh, I know that it did happen. I never said that she didnt throw the laptop over the balcony. In fact, I stated that she DID throw it over the balcony, its just that it DID NOT land on anyone below. (the old lady remark make earlier)

Did you ever see that it actually landed on someone?? Just curious, cause everything I read and saw said it didnt.

4. carleigh says

BC Girl yes it did happen here’s a link to the information:
    (Plus Pamela Anderson addressed the press about why Denise acted the way she did on ET awhile back, she said Denise and her became friends, Pamela suffered a miscarriage, the press started saying nasty things to her so Denise took the laptop and did in fact throw it over the ledge..follow the links for the story info..and I’ve read about it in mag’s also–but it is most assuredly true)

go under one of the links

in fact just google Denise Richards and there is more information reporting that it DID in fact happen and I didn’t find ONE single link to say it didn’t happen. I’m not getting into a pissing match w/ ya BC girl it’s just I do read about things and unless there is ONE specific resource that says it didn’t happen then what am I to believe? Especially when I saw the interview on ET w/ my own two eyes?

5. BC Girl says

Denise did not throw a lap top on an old lady. That was a story made up by the papz. She threw the laptop over the balcony, but it did not land on anyone.

6. carleigh says

Plus Denise likes to throw laptops on old ladies…she’s a nutty woman and I just don’t particularly care for her and her antics.

7. carleigh says

She meaning Denise…encouraged Heather to “leave” Richie Sambora on the pretense of being a “friend”. Then less than two months later Denise and Richie are coupled up….so she isn’t just dating Richie Sambora she’s now his signifigant other. I just don’t like it that she played a part in those two spliting up on the pretense of friendly advice and then BLAMO two months later Denise is making “music” with Richie. I just don’t think a real friend would do something that underhanded to another supposed friend. I personally know that my gf’s and I go by a certain code that we don’t date each other’s ex’s there are plenty of other eligible men out there that we just don’t do it and it’s unspoken but we all understand a certain gf code of ethics…maybe we are just old fashioned but we are just that considerate of each other..plus it’s tacky to say the least.

I just read that Denise headed to stardom quickly when she was preferred by a male star when she worked for a famous ‘madam’, he helped her get noticed. Very interesting!
    How old is Charlies’ other daughter? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her?

Yes Alaina but I don’t think her and Charlie are divorced yet…

9. carleigh says

I don’t like Denise Richards..I still remember what she did to Heather Locklear and that’s just bad karma there.

10. Sara says

They look like they’re having fun….I think. I wonder though, sometimes don’t you think celebrities do things for show? Just asking…..

11. MissyMama says

Denise kind of rubs me the wrong way, but I do have to say thst she does seem like a wonderful mom. I’m sure Sam had a blast!! Good job on the helmet too :o) I wonder where Lola is?

12. KMisaHO says

Sam looks thrilled!:) I’m glad to see that Denise has the sense to put a helmet on Sam’s little noggin (gotta remember those elbows, though!)