Angelina Enjoys A Night Out Without Brad & The Kids

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

With Brad filming Benjamin Buttons in the Big Easy, Angelina was also in New Orleans this weekend. But Angelina decidedly took Friday night off from her man and kids and went out in New Orleans’ French Quarter with some friends. Insiders spotted the party mama having drinks at the 24-hour, Gothic dive bar, The Abby and later at Angeli on Decatur, where it appeared Angie couldn’t resist the carbs and filled up on pizza!

According to a server at Angeli, Angelina and friends stopped by for a late-night bite, and was so friendly that she didn’t mind posing for photos with fans.

“She was a very nice lady. She was talking to the customers,” the sever said. “Everyone was excited to see her. She was super cool.”

Comments

1. tara m. says

ANGELINA IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, INSIDE AND OUT. I HAVE NEVER MET HER, NO, BUT I CAN SEE HER FACE AND SEE THAT SHE IS BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE. SHE HAS TO BE BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE IN ORDER TO BECOME A MOM TO KIDS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND PROVIDE FOR THEM THE SAME AS SHE DOES HER OWN CHILD. BRAD WAS GOING TO LEAVE JENNIFER REGARDLESS. TEAM ANISTON CAN MOVE ON AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO GRIPE ABOUT. BY THE WAY, THIS SO CALLED “TEAM ANISTON” CAN’T BE A REAL TEAM IF THEY DON’T HAVE FACTS TO GO ON. DID YOU PERSONALLY TALK WITH JENNIFER AND FORM A TEAM? I DON’T UNDERSTAND IT.

2. Patti says

I think she has a tape-worm… she sure travels alot to other countries… and you can pick them up from sushi… her fav. food. What do you think?

Why can’t everybody be nice. And she is a little skinny but that doesn’t mean that she’s a crack whore. You all are just jealling.

Why can’t everybody be nice. And she is a skinny but that doesn’t mean that she’s a crack whore. You all are just jealling.

5. Jennifer says

I am disgusted at how thin Angelina Jolie’s arms have become. Is it really that fashionable to look THAT undernourished? Why does Hollywood continue to glorify women that are waif-like and just plain unhealthy-looking? She looks like my anorexic friend did in High School. That is a horrible picture of her, smile or no smile.

6. anna says

I dont think Angelina stole someone’s husband. Before Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Jen and Brad were having arguments about having a baby. They’ve been married for 4 years. Brad wants to have children and Jennifer wants to delay it coz she PRIORITIZED her carrier setting aside her husband’s happiness… A happy man will NEVER leave his “HAPPY” marriage… So the question is, who’s fault was it really???

7. Tricia says

I THINK ANGELINA IS SIMPLY THE BEST!! tO THE ONE WHO CALLED ANGELINA A “CRACK WHORE”, TELL ME, IS THAT FROM PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE OR IS THAT HOW YOU MET YOUR HUSBAND. I THINK IT’S NOTHING BUT JEALOUSY. SHE WORKS, TAKES CARE OF HER CHILDREN AND HER MAN. AND SOME OF YOU SKANKS ARE JUST JEALOUS, PROBABLY CAUSE YOU ARE SKANKS! I SAY, GO ANGELINA!! DON’T BELIEVE THESE SKANKS, FROM SKANKVILLE!

8. Tricia says

9. Darleen Hoffman says

I think someone should proofread comments before they are posted. I have never seen so many typographical errors! Maybe it’s because I used to write children’s books and proofed for 27 years; not to mention rewrites. Therefore, I seem to catch even the smallest mistakes; however, some that are posted are ridiculous.

10. Yo mama says

You all are retards…….who gives a rats ass about this! I personally have nothing to say about ANYONE who will spend more than one day of their stinking life trying to make the world better for our children…….When was the last time any of us did as much? …..I know I haven’t, but then again I don’t care …I don’t have all eyes on me……. Take a hard look at yourself for once because while you are sitting here bickering about crap, there is a child with a fly on his eyelid dying…..remember that

11. Deborah R. says

Angelina’s Mother died today. My wish is that for the sake of Angelina and Brad’s children, that Angie makes up with her Dad so the kids can have a relationship with their grandfather. Iam sure they have Grandma and Grandpa Pitt to love, but it would be nice to have another grandparent to love now that Angelina’s Mom is gone. How short life really is.

12. Nikki says

Team Aniston why do you keep calling her that would you like it if everyone said those things about you? NO!!! If she was that much of a crack whore she wouldn`t have kids cuz just because she is a celeb dosn`t mean she can have kids!!! SO SHUT YOU PIE HOLE FOR ONCE IN YOUR DIRTY -LITTLE -CRACK-WORE-LIFE!!!!!yes you heard me !!!

13. Nikki says

ok cutting yourself is cold “emo” second she can`t help it that she has big lips she was born with them! third big woop and ahlaf she has tatoos ! She knows who she is! and she`s great at it!!! who are you to say those things?
    You don`t even know her and who she is as a human being !! Maybe she had a ruph life or something horrible happened?? things like that change people big time!!!!

14. Tara says

Always a fan of Angelina’s until the Golden Globes. What happened to her personality?? One minute she’s wearing a vial of Billy Bob’s blood, gushing about that. Then, of course, she’s a bi-sexual and having sex with everyone. Before that she was “cutting” herself. Still has the tatoos, etc. So what’s the deal now?? Can she not figure out who she is? She looked like she was trying to be “Queen of the Nile”. No smile, pursing her already “too big lips” in front of the camera – and she was there trying to support Brad, her “boyfriend”? She should have just stayed at home. Would still have respect for her. Now it’s gone. Heard about the “horrific” Vogue cover shoot with Annie Liebowitz (sp) who said Angie was horrible to work with, ’cause Angie was so brutal about her hair and makeup that it made it a very unpleasant experience. Poor Angie. Figure out who you are one day and stick with it!! Former Fan!

15. Charlie says

Team Aniston. If so give me some crack. That way I can be rich, famous, travel, adopt wonderful children, bear beautiful children, wear designer clothes, go to award shows, donate millions to charity, meet famous and talented people, bring critical attention to the needs of children in poverty such as Cambodia and Africa, be free financially to work or not to work if I don’t want to, indulge my every whim, date gorgeous men who choose to leave their exes (;you cannot steal someone unless you are officially kidnapping them), Pretty much do as much as you want.

Buy the way, except for seeing Aniston one time on a St. Jude advertisement, what are her contributions. Not saying she is or isn’t a nice giving lady!!!.

why so many Hatred toward angelina jolie i dislike britney spears for the mistake she made in her life but i wouldnt put her down that much as team a doing to angelina

17. Sara says

I think she is really opening doors in the adoption world….who else was as famous before her that did it? Mia Farrow? Well, I can’t judge her without walking in her shoes but from the looks of it, she dosen’t seem like a media hound or that she pushes her personal life for the world to see….Good for her to be out having fun! I’d do it too….

DIRTY B*T*H!!!
    Look at what crack does to you!!!
    Gross, it just eats away at you.
    BTW what the hell was she thinking when she got dressed this morning?????? Dumb A*S!!

19. Armida says

I have never met her, but have always thought that she would be a very nice person, considering that her life dhanges, have been fabulious… A….. HOPE TO KEEP UP ON ALL THE GOOD THINGS YOUR DOING, AND EVERY MOTHER, DESERVES A NIGHT OUT ONCE IN AWHILE,would’nt all you women say?? Thanks for being your honest self….Armida..

20. Nicki says

I read she checked out a school that takes kids 18 months and up. It is English and French. I forgot the name, something like Ecole. I read it yesterday. I don’t think it said for sure they will go there, just that she checked it out.
    She looks like she is having a great time. The locals were reported to have said she was very friendly and nice.

21. Paula says

Glad to see her in something other than drab black. I don’t really care for her but it does seem she looks happy in this photo, like shes having fun for a change. All the tabloids and news are saying that Brad and her have made a home in New Orleans. I can’t believe that would be true other than they are making the movie there. They say they will be sending their kids to school there but Mad is the only school age child they have and not many schools are up and running yet since Katrina, plus all private schools are catholic. I think somebody started the rumor to make New Orleans look more desireable.

22. Jorgie says

GLAD TO SEE ANGELINA WERE HAVING SOME FUN FOR A CHANGE. SHE DESERVE IT EVERYBODY DOES…..TO ALL ANGIE’S AND BRAD’S FAN HAPPY NEW YEAR!

23. Ellen says

She looks like my sister who can outeat a lumberjack and never gain any weight. Not me. I smell food, I gain weight.

And I don’t think you can steal a spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend. They either choose to stay or go. If there is a strong feeling then no one else can tempt you away. And who wants to hold on to someone who has opted for another. Why would anyone want to be a second choice?

24. Olivia says

Thanks # 17. If I may add one line to your very true statement, Love can never be stolen, it is all ways a gift of free will. A gift from his heart to her heart~~~~
    The gift of love.

25. Martina says

Angleina is the most talented woman I have ever heard about!!! Now a little more Partying is Great For Her. Let Angelina do her Life alone, you Angelina Haters Face it with Me, Because I am Her # 1 Fan and Love Her!!!… So lets Face it, she is better than any one else!!!

I love Angelina!!!

26. marlyn says

Anybody who doesn’t like Angelina, tough!!! because she will always be beautiful, rich, have adorable kids and most importantly a gorgeous man in her side. Eat your heart ladies!!!

27. Christina says

I think Angelina Jolie is alsome shes my idle if thats what you can can it. She’s very beautiful and smart, I would love to be as talented as HER! An she has pretty good tasted in men!

28. babyhates says

15 !!! I agree and I would like to add this –

No one can steal anyone from anyone unless the object of affection WANTS to be stolen. If they want to be “stolen”, they’re OUTTA THERE.

29. Olivia says

#8~~~~~~, My morals and integrity are most assuredly not screwed up. I do believe a person making statements such as you have regarding people they have never met and only read about in rag mag’s in order to gain their “???? truthful ???” information to be rather questionable themselves. Like it or not, there are always two sides to a story, every story. It certainly wouldn’t hurt your sassy mouth to attempt to be a bit more like Angelina. She has grown up to become a class act, devoted mother, humanitarian for the world’s causes. Judging from your words, your a hot head who most likely will not step much higher than that. It must be pretty easy to glance through rag mag’s at the check out counter and be an expert on everyone everywhere. Honey if you picked up your morals reading in the grocery check out line I fail to see that qualifying you to be pointing your fingers at anyone

30. carleigh says

WOW! Angelina managed to go out one night by herself…she deserves it and I am amazed that she would actually leave them since she always seems to have a child plastered to her hip. I admire her for her commitment to her children, I admire her humanitarian efforts and her efforts to assist underpriveleged children and impoverished countries..she deserves a beer and a break people lighten up! (PS…for people who want to bitch and moan about how “skanky” she is well at least she wears underwear!)

31. dori says

Angelina looks relaxed and happy. Ir’s nice to see her this way. But as cute as she looks and great her humanitarian efforts are you look at the tattoos she got posted ALL OVER HER BODY, and continues to add them on, is either hooked on tattooing(which does happen) or there’s another side of her thats still a little dark.

32. Essie says

I was thinking how cute and happy Angelina looks in that picture. Then, of course, people had to spoil everything. Crack whore??? Mercy!!! I know what a crack whore looks like and it’s not Angelina.

By the way, Shell, the brother “she couldn’t live without” was with his sister and Brad in Namibia for months before and after Shiloh was born; there was also a pic of him playing with Maddox a few weeks ago. And Amy, maybe you can only afford ONE house but Angie and Brad can afford SEVERAL. What’s the problem? Are you jealous?

33. amy says

I only said she looks like a crack whore. I wasn’t really putting her down. Just stating a fact. By the way, I’m not fat :)And, I raise my children in ONE house! With my HUSBAND! She sure can’t beat that:)

34. Shelley says

Well, as long as Angie is having fun nothing else matters. Who cares that she stole someone’s husband. Who cares that the brother she couldn’t live a moment without, hasn’t been seen around her in years, who cares that she refuses to talk to her father, as long as she’s having fun. You know your morals are completely screwed up if you think that she is some amazing woman, with integrity.

35. BABYHATES says

Man what is everyones problem with her ? Some people do not move on !!!!!!!! The damn people that had the issues are over it. Anyways she looks like she’s having a blast !!!!!

36. julee says

hey crayola and amy lets talk about how you look post a pic so we can discuss how overweight and ugly you look at least she aint fat I really dont think that crayola or amy has saved 2 children from poverty.

37. KMisaHO says

It’s nice to see her out and about and having fun. Normally, we just see Angelina with her kids, making a movie or on a humanitarian mission. I’m glad that she can get out and relax once in awhile. Everyone needs alittle “Me-time”…even a super-star!

38. amy says

She really does! What is it about her that seems so skanky? She’s got money to pamper herself, yet she still looks like a crack whore. I don’t know how she does it.