Jennifer Garner & Violet

Jennifer Garner was snapped out with Violet, 1, in Beverly Hills on Thursday. They are the cutest pair!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

I don’t know for certain…but speculate that her booties may be the Robeez Monkey Shoes….just due to the color combination!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

1. Lori M says

I really hope that Jen gets to read some of these comments because thay are great !!

Jen and Ben you have an AMAZING family, Jen you go girl go!!

Violet is the cutest baby,
    I must say Violet is mini Jennifer 🙂

2. Jennifer Oro says

Jennifer Garner is a Beautful Person, not ONLY PHYSICALLY but Mentally too, he baby is GORGEOUS, Soooo Cute and Adorable!!!!!!Ben is also AWESOME!!!!!

Kepp up the Good Work Ben and Jen!!!
    You are wonderful PARENTS and Violet is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

3. MissyMama says

Those Robeez are really cute! My newest addition (who is 14 months) has such fat feet the only shoes he can wear are Robeez!! I might have to see if I can find these monkey pair.

4. ******* says

ewww now that is one odd baby if you ask me. Is there something wrong with the water in hollywood.

I love how Jen is almost always interacting with Violet 🙂 They both seem content with life which is refreshing these days. I haven’t heard to much about Ben and Jen, hope everything is good, I like them!

“Ah, the joys of knowing there are RESPONSIBLE, LOVING parents in Hollywood.”

6. MissyMama says

Violet is a Jen mimi me!! Very cute! I really like seeing a celebrity mom who really seems like a normal mom. Jen just continues to go about her daily business (with Violet in tow) not caring how dressed up she either is or isn’t. All she cares about is her little girl.

Ah, the joys of knowing there are RESPONSIBLE, LOVING parents in Hollywood.

7. Minnie says

Nope but my husband’s not a millionaire (sigh). If he were he’d be at home with the little ones (or out and about with them) at least as much as I am.

8. Jessica says

In MOST households, it is the mother who takes care of the children 90% of the time.

I take my kids out during the day while my husband is at work.

No one asks me “Where’s my husband?”

Why is that question being asked here?

Just because he is a celebrity, it doesn’t mean that he has to be with his child 24/7.

To those who asked “Where’s Ben?” Are your husbands with you and your children ALL the time?

yeah in all the pictures, I only see jen and Vi, where the hell is ben, I cant believe hes working all the time

10. carleigh says

It’s refreshing to see a regular “average” mom taking the time holding and being with her beautiful little girl! I love Jen Garner and she’s a great example of how to act, dress,and conduct oneself as a lady….Britney take a page and get a clue! I love how boringly average Jen Garner is compared to other Hollywood examples of motherhood! I mean that as a compliment too! She’s a great mom and Violet is a pretty little girl! Kudos to Jen!

11. Jessie says

Also, those are the correct shoes WebMistress because Violet’s wearing them in a picture below.

12. Jessie says

Yeah I agree Boo, they’re so cute together, and that’s a mom that’ll get down in dirty at a playground with her child, unlike Britney…