It's A Girl For Scott Stapp & Wife

Scott Stapp

Former Creed front man Scott Stapp, 33, and his wife Jaclyn Nesheiwat welcomed a baby girl Thursday. Milan Hayat Stapp is the couple’s first child.

According to a statement from his record company, the baby’s name reflects her parents’ roots: Milan was chosen from Scott’s Cherokee heritage and means “to have the creativity of God,” while Hayat draws from her mother’s Jordanian upbringing and means “to give life.”

Scott married Jaclyn, the 2004 winner of the Miss New York USA pageant, in Miami in February. He also has a son, Jaggar, with his first wife, Hillaree Burns.

Here is Scott with his son Jaggar. Cute!

Scott Stapp

Congratulations!

Comments

1. jen says

Hey Scott, congratulations!Im an avid fan of yours here in the philippines!Good luckand God bless you! I love you

2. Stappy says

Congratulations to the Stapp family!!!!!!

Scott you rock!

FYI – From what Scott has said in past interviews, etc. I wouldn’t count on any reunion for CREED. Scott toured last year and did a major radio tour also. There a many inteviews out there if you are interested in hearing it straight from Scott. BTW – you are severly misinformed on the breakup of Scott’s first marriage. Hmmmm – I wonder why he has sole custody of Jagger and Hilaree isn’t around????

Scott Stapp was CREED – JMO. You can find any musicians to play the music, but how would you ever replace that voice!? If you loved CREED you will love Scott solo! Go out and buy “The Great Divide” and give it a listen. His new band “Gone Blind” is awesome and Scott is back and better than ever!

Congralutions Scott, Jaclyn and Jagger!!! Welcome little Milan! We can’t wait to see photos. I bet she is just adorable! Last but not least…I can’t wait to hear the song Scott has written for her!

3. #1 Stapp Fan says

Congratulations to the Stapp family!!!!! I’m so happy for Scott! He is such a passionate singer/songwriter and has been through a lot in his past…he deserves all the happiness in the world. I love his solo album and can’t wait for the new album to be released. Bring on the tour – I know I’ll be there to support him! If you loved him in CREED you will love him now, if you just give him a chance. He is still the same singer you loved in CREED you know. Don’t believe everything you read in the media, everything is twisted for sales appeal. Scott has really gotten a bum rap. I’m not making excuses, but we’ve all made mistakes and don’t have to answer to the scrutinity of the world when we do. Please get your facts straight before making assumptions. I have personally met him and he is a really genuine humble person. I even had the pleasure of meeting Jaclyn and Jagger too. What a beautiful family and from what I saw Scott couldn’t be a better father to Jagger. I’m sure baby Milan was welcomed with open arms and I wish them all the best! I cannot wait to see pictures of her, I’m sure she is just beautiful…just look at her parents!

Welcome to the world baby Milan Hayat Stapp!

4. Bepz says

Creed is my all time favorite band, I love them so much and was sad to see them split….is there going to be a reunion soon:D please.lol.
    Thats great news to hear of the new addition, CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you.
    And the kids names are great.

5. Bepz says

And the kids names are great.

6. KMisaHO says

Congratulations….love Scott’s voice (Creed). He’s hot, she’s hot (The baby is probably hot)! Very unique names….

7. carleigh says

He looks greasy like he needs a shower but his wife now she’s a beautiful knock out! He does have a beautiful son and this new baby is probably just as pretty as her mommy. He wrote a song for his son called “Arms Wide Open”, back when he was still with Creed, it’s a wonderful song the man has a talent and gift. I don’t know about his previous relationship but can do some digging if somebody wants to really know??

8. Sara says

I can’t remember the scoop on him, but wasn’t he married before and cheated on his first wife?….I remember liking him and then not for some reason???

My mind draws a blank….