Julia Roberts Expecting Her Third Child!

Julia Roberts

Hazel and Finn will soon have to share their famous mom’s attention: Julia Roberts is expecting her third child with husband Danny Moder.

Julia is due this summer, her rep, Marcy Engelman, confirms.

News of the pregnancy first appeared in the New York Post’s Page Six column. Julia, 39, and Danny, 37, were married in July 2002 and welcomed Hazel and Finn (short for Phinnaeus) in November 2004.

In May, Julia told David Letterman of the twins: “They seem to really love each other. He’s sort of very boyish and masculine. He has red hair and big green eyes. And she’s very girlish and has very blonde hair and blue eyes. He likes blueberries. She likes her daddy.”

After the twins were born, Roberts did voice work in two kid-friendly films, the animated Ant Bully and Charlotte’s Web, out now. This spring, she made her Broadway debut in the drama Three Days of Rain.

In the fall, she was back to filming in earnest, arriving in Morocco in October to shoot the drama Charlie Wilson’s War – with her 23-month-old twins and Moder in tow. She celebrated her 39th birthday at a local restaurant on October 28th and was often seen sightseeing with her clan.

For Julia, motherhood is her top priority. “The kids bring her such a sense of fulfillment and joy,” Roberts’s longtime friend and Three Days of Rain producer Marc Platt told People magazine in April. “It’s wonderful to see.”

Best Wishes!

1. Elize says

Congratulations to her!!
    one of the pretty faces in hollywood..
    I wish you all the best for your upcoming baby~~~
    Muchos gracias!!

2. Julia's Taos Neighbor says

I wish them the best but I do think he’s was in a marriage when Danny and Julia hooked up. Why would the wife and her family be so upset if that wasn’t the case?
    I think what happened with Brad and AJ is they fell in love during Mr+Mrs Smith but didn’t do anything until Brad told Jennifer he wanted a divorce. That’s not so bad, at least it was done the best possble way, not an affair.

3. N says

I find it funny that the same people that dogged Britney for hooking up with Kevin and he wasnt even married to Shar…but you pat Julia on the back. Danny was married and he was not about to get a divorce. Julia gave the wife a nice settlement to divorce him. Also, this type of thing does not just happen in the celebrity world….it happens to nobodies like us every day….. we just arent in the limelight.

4. Corky says

I’m very happy for Julia Roberts and Danny. I hope they have a healthy baby. As for Julia stealing Danny away from his wife I believe they were in the process of a divorce at the time and lets remember you can’t steal a man if he doesn’t to be. Nobody really knows what goes on behind closed doors. I hope her and Danny have many happy years together raising their children. I really hope tho that this time she gives her child a better name lol

5. carleigh says

and I go agree with the addage you never mess with a married man but if a man is in the process of getting divorced then that means his marriage is all but legally over, so why should this preclude him and Julia from pursuing a relationship if they were attracted to one another and wanted to be together? Everyone think back many, many years ago to Elizabeth Taylor and Eddie Fischer..the grieving widow…lost Mike Todd in plane crash and yet i believe it was not even a year later and she did “steal” Eddie Fischer from Debbie Reynolds…that’s a clear cut case of a homewrecking, husband stealing, woman with loose morals….but alas, it’s Hollywood and mates, relationships, marriages, children and all the trappings of fame and fortune and oversized ego’s win out and this is the way of life for many “stars”. It doesn’t make it right or wrong, it’s how they are programmed and they get what they want when they want it and it doesn’t matter if it’s a man or a materialistic object, they want what they want and don’t care what the cost. Cheapening and abasing themselves all for the entertainment of people like us and gives us something to talk about in the process…..thanks to the “stars” we owe them an immense debt of gratitude for their “entertaining” us with their movies and sordid little messed up lives. Amen.

6. carleigh says

Yes, Danny Moder was married to Vera Steimberg Moder when he met Julia. They were in the process of getting divorced so this doesn’t make Julia a homewrecker. It simply means she met a man in between phases of a marriage/divorce and they happened to fall in love and now fastforward 4 yrs. later they have a beautiful, thriving, growing family and they apparently are in love. Leave this family alone!

7. Ruby Jackson says

She was so tacky to take her affair public and taunt the wife.

It’s true, Essie, no one can take a person away from another, so he’s trash, too.

His career has taken a HUGE leap since he met Juia.

8. BC Girl says

Although stealing someones husband is trasher and the worst thing a girl could do, I do really like Julia Roberts and she seems like a very good/nice mother who loves her babies. I wish them all the best and congrats on their 3rd joy!!

9. Nikki says

Dori , how in the hell do you think putting
    beautiful , heart warming , caring Angelina
    to slutty wanna be Brit??
    mest much

10. Sara says

Thanks Nicki!
    Thats what I was thinking!!! It is NEVER mentioned…..like you said, it’s all about Angelina! I hope her marriage will be strong enough for more children and she concentrates on them and her “family life”…….and I hope that Danny guy doesn’t go for marriage #3 with someone else!

Julia, looking wonderful! hard working gal….truly deserving of all her success. Keep the smile bright, and have a safe delivery pretty woman!

12. Nicki says

Sara~ They met while making the movie “The Mexican”. He is a cameraman. Yes he was married and from what I remember even his Dad was shocked when Danny left his wife for Julia. Julia even wore a t-shirt she had made, a low Vera, her name is Vera. I don’t know if they had an affair, but after the movie was shot, he told his wife he wanted a divorce.
    Julia has had MANY boyfriends and noone says anything about it, but Angelina gets ripped apart for the few she has had. Double standards.

13. Sara says

Can someone fill me in on this Danny guy and how she met him? Was he already married and he had an affair with Julia? Was she a homewrecker? That is sad….

14. Jenna says

Wow! Julia Roberts looks great, can’t believe she is a 39 year old mum of young twins! But then she probably has personal trainers and expensive treatments andeverything lol.

Congratulations to her and her hubby, apparently she is an excellent Mum to Hazel and Phinneaus.

Wow…I totally forgot about the beginnings of Julia’s relationship!! It’s true that everyone bashes AJ for it, but it’s only because all 3 people involved are huge stars, unlike all the other examples listed. Nobody really knows Danny’s ex, and Julia’s no longer a star that’s all over the place. Doesn’t make it right, that’s for sure!! I’ll be curious to see, now that she’s back in the public eye, if anybody will bring it up…

16. Isabel says

And now Babyrazzi comes back with a whole lot of posts.

Julia is a good mom to her twins, I hope she has a great pregnancy!

ok let me get this Straight people julia britney spears tori laura dern jennifer lopez stole someone boyfriend or husband away from anthor women and you guys dont bash them calling them homewracker but angelina “stole” brad away from jennifer a you guys arebad mouthing angelina for stealing brad away from jenn but look at all the other who did the same thing

18. lala says

Yes she did but no one here likes to talk about that only if it’s about AJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This woman is just another Hollywood-Hoe !

19. ???? says

Didn’t Julia steal someones husband some years back? I am sorry if she did, her relationship is doomed. Homewrecking is not good Karma.

Children are always a blessing.

20. Marti says

They seem like terrific parents and this will be a lucky little baby! I wish them, all, well (*) and I hope Julia has an un-eventful pregnancy and an easy delivery. 🙂

21. dori says

There were some very cute pics of Hazel and Finn here a few weeks ago, sorry you must have missed them.

22. dori says

I CARE ….as do many other people who have enjoyed her movies for the last 10 years!!
    Just because she hasn’t made a movie lately doesn’t mean we don’t love this wonderful all american girl who is a breath of fresh air compared to Angelina Jolie and Brittny Spears. and other trashy women in the news these days. So I congratulate Julia and Danny and wish them the best and as my mother always told me and Bambi’s mother told him,, if you haven’t got anything good to say don’t say anything at all.

Julia’s definitely not in the limelight like she used to be, although I am always curious about what her kids look like-there have never been any good photos of them surface. She’s kind of unusual looking but all that makes her beautiful. I’ve read she does everything at home, and doesn’t have a nanny. She also wants things to be so “normal” that Oprah says she stayed in her place and there were her toothpaste, toothbrushes, everything left out on the sink, just like at our homes, but likely not the same at Oprah’s!!

24. Kalista Brat says

I would be mildy curious to see what the baby looks like and if it is going to be another boy or girl! But I wouldn’t be as intrested as I was with Angie and Katie’s pregnancy !
    I hope it is not another set of twins.I hope she has a girl.

25. Kelsey says

How exciting! Julia seems like such an outstanding mother to her twins, so I am sure the next one will be the perfect addition to their lovely family. Congratulations!