Lori Loughlin & Her Daughter

Lori Loughlin, 42, of Full House fame was photographed with her seven-year-old daughter Olivia Jade at The Mann Festival Theater in Westwood, CA. Lori also has an eight-year-old daughter named Isabella Rose. She is married to clothing designer Mossimo Giannulli.

Lori Loughlin

1. Jessie says

Ew KellyMay and MissyMama please don’t talk about your private life, especially that, on her, not to be rude or anything; I don’t want to start a fight, I’m only 14 anyways.

2. boo says

I feel the same way MissyMama, My oldest is starting school in September…and I am terrified!!…He doesn’t even go to daycare yet cuz I ‘m not ready to let go, and I don’t like the idea of other people watching my kid when I’m not around….it’s going to be a definate adjustment when he goes to school that’s for SURE…just thinking about it makes me wanna cry…I can’t believe that he’s already at school age:(.

3. sami says

They look so cute together I wish I looked like that and what cute names Olivia Jade, and Isabelle Rose.

4. MissyMama says

Oh, school age…I am actually dreading my kids getting that “old”. I love the baby/toddler stage. Mine are 1 and 3.

Do you have any friends taht can help you out with some baby stuff??

LOL Karen that’s his birthmark! It does look like a huge hickey though!!!!

Yes Missy they are 7 and 5, my youngest will be 6 a few months after babe is here. I have no baby stuff…

6. Karen says

Hi KellyMay. I checked out your MySpace pictures…That is some big hickey on your hubby’s neck! Did he get that while making baby #3? πŸ™‚

7. Kendraa says

yo do you remember her when she was on freekin Full House? she was like sooooo freekin young and funny way back when! haha! now shes like old and wrinkly and like weird looking and she has kids and shes all grown up! im not used to it i dont want to be old im too cool to be old and have wrinkles and not be small and cool and skinny any more! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END FOR ALL YOUNG PEOPLES AND COOL PEOPLES LIKE ME! WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH! WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
    okay enough crying peace out stay cool

8. MissyMama says

KellyMay, checked out your Myspace…cute family! I didn’t realize your kids were a bit older, I was asuming toddlers…

9. Braydie says

Hey all, I still come on to look at things I just dont see the need to post anymore due to all the fights. I’m doing great, the baby is doing great…it’s a girl:) finally a girl in the house beside me and the cat, lol. I still got a ways to go but everything is doing great, as I hope everything with you all are doing! I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year!
    Talk to you all later πŸ™‚

10. MissyMama says

Thanks for the advise KellyMay. I’m going to make sure we take that sample back ASAP!

Babies are such blessings, I am so happy for you and your family. Any idea of when your due?

11. Kellymay says

Thanks Girls!

Jill, I think they are pretty cute too! I wonder if this little monkey will be blond too? Thanks for checking out myspace, I need to ‘pimp’ as my 16 yr old cousin told me LOL

12. Jill says

Congrats!! I just checked out your myspace and you and your fam are just beautiful! Best wishes and many blessings

13. Diana says

KellyMay – Congratulations!! That is fabulous! When is the baby due? What a wonderful Christmas blessing. I am so pleased for you. May God bless you and keep you throughout the pregnancy and when the baby is born!! πŸ˜‰ Carleigh – I have not heart anything from Braydie in ages. I hope that she is okay. Keep me posted πŸ˜‰

14. kerri says

lori has a beautiful daughter!

kelleymay, WOW you must be really happy, it is a very exciting time for you, i wish you and the baby every happiness in the world and may you both be happy! πŸ™‚

15. kerri says

this is a cute picture of lori and her daughter.

kelleymay.. congratulations on the awsome news, you will have a wonderful christmas and I hope your new baby will be Healthy!

16. ellen says

Joanne #6. Tried several times to join your site. But, after I get the confirmation I cannot get past your log in site. Keeps stating name and password not matching. Have tried it with 3 different sets of name/password and your confirmation codes.

What a Beautiful mother and daughter.
    I always really liked Lori, nice to see her again. Lori is another lucky one who time has been kind to!
    All the best.

18. carleigh says

KelleyMay what a wonderful Christmas suprise! I am so happy for you…hope you have a beautiful healthy new baby! BTW, anyone heard from Braydie in awhile? I am thinking about sending her an email I am kinda worried about her.

Missy it has been 4.5 years since his vasectomy. We too had two positive samples afterwards (low enough to be deemed infertile) so I would recommend redoing it if he tests positive again. They had suggested it to us, we opted not to being we thought the odds were against us concieving. We had friends concieve after 7 years with a negative post result so you truly never know?!?!

20. MissyMama says

Such a cute little girl, looks a lot like Lori!

Congrats KellyMay, now you have me worried….my hubby got fixed 4 months ago……his first sample still had swimmers, we haven’t taken back the 2nd sample yet…..

I haven’t seen her since her fullhouse days! She looks fabulous!!!

Diana, I got a positive result this morning…. we are elated but very much in shock!!!

22. Kelsey says

I don’t know what her daddy looks like, but in my opinion Olivia looks just like her mama. They are so cute together! And what a pretty name…Olivia Jade!