Kate Winslet & Joe In NYC

Gorgeous Kate was snapped giving son Joe (who turns 3 on December 22nd!) a piggyback ride in New York on Thursday. Cute!

Kate Winslet

Comments

1. Allie Kate's big fan says

wow your son is the cuitest ever i’m lisning to one of your song’s it’s called What If it’s raely good no lie!!

2. Allie Kate's big fan says

wow your son is soooo cuit you look soo pretty in that pic no lie!!!!

right now i’m lisning to one of your song’s What If it’s great!!

3. hannah says

hi ,i think kate is so beautiful in so many ways you should here the things i would do to look like that !kate you are my idiol i wish i could meet you but i dont think ill ever meet somone famous!i wish i could be as pretty a you ,you are awsome ,i dont care about those people that think yer ugly because theres nothing in the world that would make me say that!

4. romy valdez says

we love u kate……………………kate we want you to buy mami in boyet and cathy special mami here in the philippines only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,see you soon if you visit as here….thank you

5. angelica valdez says

as a fan we love her because she is a great mother of her two kids as his husband are two she can take care two kids,,,,,,,,…..as of now we were still believing that she can handle her own kids ,,,galing ta;laga nya kahit sa titanic we love you to see acting dont stop on being n actress because your still a mother………

6. Laura says

Kate Winslet is an amazingly gripping actress onscreen. I think that she is very pretty and very down to earth as a person. Titanic is my favourite film and Kate is one of my favourite actresse’s. We don’t look perfect all the time and Kate shows a perfect example in this picture! Even so it doesn’t matter she can still get away with it.

7. LIAN THE BEAUTIFUL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, says

HI,,,,,KATE I WISH THAT U CAN READ THIS BECAUSE IM UR ONE OF UR FAN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AS A FAN I ALWAYS RED UR STORY ABOUT UR PAST ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,U KNOW THAT IF U AND LEONARDO DE CAPRIO HAVE MET IM STILL UR FAN NOW ,,,,,,,,,,BUT WE STILL LOVE U,,,,,LOVE U KATE HAVE A GOOD DAY

8. ANGELIE VALDEZ says

I AM ANGELIE LOVABLE AND SWEET,,,,,,,I LOVE KATE WINSLET BECAUSE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE AS NOW THAT SHE IS A MOTHER FOR HER 2 KIDS,,,,,,,,,I JUST WANT 2 SAY THAT WE ARE STILL HER FANS AS ME,,,,,,,,,,,,,WE LOVE U KATE AND ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

9. mestica valdez says

she is so great mother,,,,,,LOVABLE AND SWEET,,,,,INTERESTING,,,,TOUCHING FOR HER SWEET SMILES AND WE LOVE HER SHE DO NOT FORGET US ,,,AS DAUGTHERS AND THE THING THAT I WANT TO SAY,,,THAT WE LOVE HER …………,.,,,.,.,.A GOOD DAY

Kate Winslet is my idol.. because she is the great artist in the Hollywood… I like look she in the Titanic with Leonardo da Vinci.. I’m from Indonesia.. I think the fans Kate Winslet in Indonesia very much.. Good luck Kate Winslet!!

11. Jannicke says

kate winslet is so beateful, she is the most beateful actress i have ever seen, love you kate, you go girl.

12. Hannah says

Kate’s adorable! I think she looks absolutly fab with out make up. there is more to life than beeing pretty, which she is any way. She has such great attitude and doesn’t care about if she’s like every one else! I think that’s better than beeing pretty!

13. Lauren says

I love Kate Winslet ever since Titanic. She seems to be a truly loving and hands-on mother. Her two kids are adorable.

14. Amy says

Gracelyn, grow up. Not all moms can look perfectly primped up and perfect every moment of the day. She’s a good mom and is having fun with her child. Stop being such a jerk.

15. Chrissie says

god gracelyn, dont be such a cow. I think she looks lovely. I dont look that good without make up so hate to think what you would say about me. I think shes doing great..

16. Diana says

Kate probably doesn’t look her best because she doesn’t appear to be wearing any make up!! The best of us don’t look that great without make up!! At least she is down to earth and doesn’t care if she does or doesn’t go out without make up!! 😉

17. gracelyn says

She was very pretty in Titanic but here shes a mess, her hair looks really dirty & she needs a good facial!!!