Jennifer Garner & Violet Go To Market

Jen and one-year-old Violet continue to be the most adorable pair! I like Violet’s shopping cart cover…I need to get one of those with the flu season upon us!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Comments

1. CF says

Am I the only one who noticed Jenn’s butt peeking out of her jeans? Because if I am then it makes me feel like a pervert. Cute picture though; they should do a professional photo shoot already.

2. VioletLover says

I think Violet is adorable. She looks just like her mom, Jen. She is a living doll. She looks very close to her mom. They are the cutest mother-daughter pair, I would love to see them in the supermarket!!

3. wheng1221 says

i love this mom and baby pair, they’re so cute together. yes indeed you see a very happy Jen here, truly enjoying motherhood.

i wanna see the whole family next time..

God Bless Ben, Jen and Baby Violet…

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!!!

4. santa's little helper says

feed the kid. feed the kid. you are right surirocks, just feed her a bottle of clorox so she won’t get germs. Ha ha ha ha ha. we’ll probably see jen or the baby rapped in plastic to keep her away from germs. sorry for when she’s older because she’s gonna be getting sick, with her immune system all week.

5. SURIROCKS! says

#13 *santers little helper* I TOTALLY agree with you hahah!
    she is quite ugly her ears are friggin HUGE!
    and YEAH TRUE SAY FEED YOUR DAMN KIDS AND THEY WONT BE CHEWING THE CART BAR.
    P.S BABIES CHEW ON ANYTHING EVEN ON BUTTONS ON YOUR CLOTHES WHATS JEN GONNA DO THEN?
    LEMI GUESS…….THROW A BIN LINER OVER HERSELF!
    THAT’D BE GOOD!!!

ok #13 first of all violet is a beautiful baby second the reason why she put the shopping cart cover is so she wont get sick from the cart handle have you seen the news do you know how many batrica there is i think jenn is a great mom who care for violet health

7. santa's little helper says

first of all i think that baby is ugly. and jen might as well put a plastic bag over that baby so that she won’t get any germs. if you feed your kid before going to the market then it won’t eat the cart handle.

8. anne says

she’s keeping her baby warm and safe, personally i think its a brilliant idea because it means the babys probaby more comfortable

9. Sadine says

That’s what I’m talking about. There’s a real mommy in hollywood, finally! Good job Jen…!

10. Rachel says

hahahaha!
    this is funny or fucks sake!
    A CART COVER?
    get a grip you mumsy mums and get a life!
    your child isnt going to contract HIV!

11. Nicki says

8. shilohfan-liliana- I didn’t say you needed to have a seat cover thingy. I said it’s not ok to let your child mouth the cart handle.
    Surirocks said–“theres nothing wrong with kids shoving their mouths on carts”. I believe there is and is is just plain lazy and gross to let your child “mouth” the cart handle. And you said in the same breath “my baby is 9 months and ive never used a cart cover and hes never put his mouth against the cart bars”. My point is Would you let him???
    And I don’t think Dianne is a snob, she was stating an opinion, can’t we just agree or disagree without having an aneurysm. (Surirocks)

12. shilohfan-liliana says

i agreee with SURIROCKS,
    most parents go OTT these days!
    i mean how pathetic a cart cover ?
    ive never heard of one until i came on this blog!
    and “nikki” your going over board with your toilet licking extremes!
    liliana

13. Nicki says

Well I agree with Dianne, a childs mouth on a shopping cart handle is absolutely gross. There is nothing about keeping your childs mouth off a filthy handle that is over the top.
    Surirocks, would you let your child lick the toilet seat? Have you ever seen how many people actually don’t wash thier hands after using a public restroom? And then go on to push the carts?
    I’m pretty sure the 3rd world babies you mention who are eating mud don’t even know what a shopping cart is.

Violet is very cute, she looks like both of them.

14. ruby jackson says

Wow, Surirocks, calm down. True, some parents go waaay overboard, but just like some bloggers, who let their emotions get the better of them and they start typing in all caps. Take a breath.

OK,… IMHO, Shiloh is the most beautiful baby, but Violet sure is the cutest! Such a DOLL! The relationship between this mother and daughter is beautiful. Love to them.

Dianne i think your a snob!
    theres nothing wrong with kids shoving their mouths on carts its been on the news that parents who go over the top about hygeine their kids are most likely to get flues and viruses because their body hasnt been immune to them so when they do get them they get them REAL bad!
    and if your that bloody bothered about your childs precious lil mouth touching the carts why dont u just TAPE HER MOUTH!
    i hate MOTHERS WHO GO OVER THE TOP! ITS PATHETIC
    THESE BABIES IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A CART COVER IS THEY EAT MUD TO SURVIVE SO PUTTING YOUR MOUTH AGAINST A CART WONT HARM YOUR CHILD!!!!! ARRGHHH

16. Dianne says

Now this is a beautiful photo of a mother and child. I would like to see alot of the mommy stars in photos such as this one. Yes you must get one of those shopping cart covers, they really do help, i’ve had one for my daughter since she was able to sit up on her own. I’ve seen too many parents allow their children put their mouth on those carts, yuk!

17. KT says

They are a cute pair! My son wears the same Robeeez. My husband is laughing at me because I pointed this out to him :-p Men just don’t understand!

Trackbacks