Debra Messing & Roman Enjoy The Wiggles In Australia

Debra Messing

Debra, 38, took her two-year-old son Roman to see The Wiggles live in Brisbane yesterday. Debra has been in Australia for the past two months filming the mini-series Starter Wife. This Wiggles show in Brisbane was the first with new Yellow Wiggle Sam Moran, who replaced the ill Greg Page. Debra said as they waited for the show to begin: “I asked ‘can I have this day off so we can go to The Wiggles?’ It’s the most exciting day ever.”

All Roman wanted to do was “wake up Jeff” – and he got the opportunity three times!

“He knows all the songs and he dances,” Debra said at the show.

Debra Messing
I love The Wiggles…we have a ton of their videos!

Comments

Greg, has a blood disorder that he hasnt really expanded on but he faints regularly and shakes and the like, and dont go into major gossip attack, its nothing horrible, just something he has to live with and was no longer able to perform I am Like the Greg very Much I am Big fan of him
    I get a wiggles dvd My Name is Amyadella My Best Hero
    on the wiggles show is Greg Yellow and Anthony is Blue
    Murray red Jeff Purple I Love the song I am Like so much .
    I don’t Like Sam Moran Becuse her did take Replace
    favorite Guy from the wiggles Guy is Greg yellow.

2. Christine says

No The Wiggles are not gay … well, not all of them if they are, majority are married. Glad to hear they are as popular here as back home. The yellow Wiggle, greg, has a blood disorder that he hasnt really expanded on but he faints regularly and shakes and the like, and dont go into major gossip attack, its nothing horrible, just something he has to live with and was no longer able to perform with.

3. chelsea says

hahahahaha. Debra looks like she just choked her kid. He looks dead. i mean look at his face. oh and the wiggles are sooo gay. No REAL man would ever do what they do.

4. Liz says

ALL THESE COMMENTS SUCK!! LEAVE MORE ROOM FOR MORE FREAKING PICTURES. NOBODY CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT, ESPECIALLY NOT YOU!!

5. greens says

Debra’s real hair colour is brown. She does dye it red. Watch an old Ned & Stacey episode or Seinfeld. Her boy looks a lot like her husband, too. In fact, Debra and her hubby look a lot alike.

6. Skylar says

I know this is totally off the subject and it really doesn’t make any difference, but are the Wiggles gay? My daughter loves them and I have watched them with her at times and I was just curious. Also, what is the ex-yellow Wiggle sick with? Does anyone know? (Please do not think I am gay bashing. I was just curious).

7. Tammi says

Honey, I think Debra dyes her hair red. Is it me, or does her son Roman look like he might be autistic or something? He always has the exact same facial expression…

Trackbacks

1. […] those who create an ‘atmosphere or climate’http://www.towleroad.com/2007/10/new-measure-tar.htmlDebra Messing &amp Roman Enjoy The Wiggles In Australia &gt Babyrazzi …I know this is totally off the subject and it really doesn??t make any difference, but are the […]