WNBA Star Lisa Leslie & Husband Expecting

Lisa Leslie

WNBA star Lisa Leslie is expecting her first child with husband Michael Lockwood.

The center for the Los Angeles Sparks is due in June and will sit out the 2007 WNBA season.

Lisa, 34, and Michael, 41, a pilot and former Air Force basketball player, wed in Maui in November 2005.

Lisa said she doesn’t know her baby’s sex, and has had an easy pregnancy so far. “I’ve been working out,” and “I haven’t been sick.”

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. TOSHA says

Congrat to you and your husband on your new baby. I know how it is to have a child and to go back to playing b.ball. It will be easy and fun. Have fun

2. Mary says

Lisa Leslie best wishes to you and your husband.I pra that you will have a healthy baby boy or girl.WNBA will miss you but for now you and your baby come first.God bless you and your family

3. antwainesha says

wow lisa thats great that ur about to have a baby im ur 1 fan i love to see u play hopefully u will be back on the court i play basketball to and 1 day hopefully me and u can play 1 on 1 i know ur going to beat me some day hopefully i will be playing on the sparks and my cousin/sister play basketball too im going to let u go now hopefully i will see ur baby 1 day peace out favorite basketball player

4. gloria says

wow can i be god mother. u been my roll model when i was 6 years old. i love u as a mom. i thank the lord for u

5. Nicki says

*& wow my vowels wern’t working, lol, some “o’s should have been “i”s, in many words. 😳 sorrry.

6. Nicki says

If I remember right, she played for in college LSU?? No?
    I’m not sure but I think I remember her in the early 1990’s playong for Lousiana Unoversity or maybe Lousiana State. Anyone Know? I do remember she was in the paper all the time during college.