Brooke Shields With Rowan & Grier

Brooke was snapped with Grier picking out a Christmas tree during a family outing in LA on Sunday. The night before Brooke attended Tom & Katie’s post-wedding party.

Brooke Shields

Brooke, Rowan and Grier were snapped on December 3rd too. They are so adorable! Looks like Grier kicked off a bootie!

Brooke Shields

Comments

1. selby mac says

wow, i think rowan looks like brooke when she was little but a more refine version
    Grier has her grandfather’s smile (brooke’s date)
    I hope BS has another baby but I think she might of have plastic surgery on her legs – thigh area

2. jackiescott says

Brooke looks so classy–and her daughters are both beautiful like she is! (And, by the way, I went to school with their dad and he is good looking.)

3. Nena says

I predict Grier will blossom into a beauty as Rowan has, and if they inherit their father’s comedic wit along with their mother’s good looks, they will be truly blessed.

4. Nisa says

I don’t think Suri looks any older than Grier in any of those two pictures so it is unfair for people to say she is one year old and Grier actually looks older than her now that I think about it. Both Grier and Rowan are pretty, they look like Chris (Henchy)

5. katie says

yes there both cute but they look ALOT like their dad, hes kinda ugly but since brooke shields is so beautiful the girls turned out cute but none of them look like her , i saw pics of her as a little girl and omg she was absolutely beautiful , looks nothing her daughters maybe if she had gotten a cuter husband her daughters would be even cuter

6. Kalista Brat says

I think Grier is very pretty! I count her in as one of the prettiest celebrity babies! I can’t wait for Suri an Grier to go on their playdates it will be so cute! I think them two are going to be best friends I can just picture them playing with Barbie dolls in each others pretty pink rooms! So cute!

7. Kalista Brat says

I think Grier is very pretty! I count her in as one of the prettiest celebrity babies! I can’t wait for Suri an Grier to go on their playdates it will be so cute! I think theme two are going to be best friends I can just picture them playing with Barbie dolls in each others pretty pink rooms! So cute!

8. carleigh says

She has some of the prettiest little girls in Hollywood! Brooke always looks elegant and classy! I love her style and think she is a great role model for mothers of all ages. Brit take a hint! This is how you present yourself to the public as a real lady!