Pregnant Brooke Burke In A Cute & Comfy Outfit

Brooke Burke, 35, is expecting her third child. (Her first with David Charvet, to whom she is engaged). She has a six-year-old daughter Neriah and a four-year-old daughter Sierra.

Brooke Burke

And Brooke, David and Neriah and Sierra all together.

Brooke Burke

Comments

1. Carole Danielle says

Hey LeAnne,
    Have you ever look at yourself in the mirror in the morning without make up.
    I am sure it is not a pretty site.
    But, Brooke look gorgeous with our without make up

2. KATIE says

brooke is gorgeous, but like everyone has mentioned, does look different without her make up.but is still pretty. her kids are also really cute.

3. 2kids2many says

Linda, Brooke (I believe) started as a model then she was the host of “Wild On..” (“E” tv show) and most recently she was the host of “Rockstar” (kind of like a rocking American Idol) Anyway….when is she due? This is another one that seems to be pregnant forever. Her belly doesn’t look that much bigger than it did a few months ago (frolicking on the beach!)

4. Diana says

I think she is lovely looking, although completely different without make-up. It is however nice to see a fresh faced beauty without all the make up, and she looks great!!

5. Diana says

6. Diana says

7. LeAnne says

Yikes…she is scary without her make-up on. Don’t get me wrong, she is an attractive lady, but totally different looking with no make-up.