Jennifer Garner Snaps Out Of Mommy Mode!

Jennifer Garner snapped out of mommy mode for the GQ Men of The Year Awards (Ben is featured in the issue) last night in a Versace dress and gorgeous peep-toe pumps! She looks so amazing! She looks great all the time, but I love her glam look!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

And it sounds like more babies may be on the way for Ben and Jen! The father of Violet Anne Affleck, who turns 1 on December 1st, says he wants more children with wife Jennifer Garner – though just how many more seems open to discussion.

Ellen DeGeneres, broaching the topic with the 34-year-old actor on Wednesday’s The Ellen DeGeneres Show, asks: “Will you have more? Should I ask that question?”

Ben’s response: “You know … sure, I would love to.”

“Many? A lot?” DeGeneres wonders aloud, prompting Ben to say, “Okay, let’s back it up there.”

Suggesting, however, that “some people” would want “five or six” kids and would “love to have a large family,” Ellen is told by Ben: “I think I should probably talk to my wife before I talk to you.”

Comments

1. wheng1221 says

Jen Garner is really stunning!!! She’s a wonderful wife and a mother both to Ben and Violet…Having another baby is surely their plan, only the couple knows when..i hope it’s a boy..

God Bless the family…

2. reporterandmom says

I Love Jen garners movies Shes a great Actress & such a classy person & Mom , Britney should get some pointers from her.See you can be classy & still look great & be a great mom! she seems like such a down to earth person.

3. Joelly says

What I like about her as that she doesn’t flaunt herself, to the above comment maybe there are better……she probably knows that and doesn’t care. She doesn’t seem to be in competition like the rest of Hollywood.

4. Nicki says

WOW! She looks fantastic! I haven’t seen this pic, maybe 10 others from this night, and this is the best one by far, she looks goregous! Great hair and shoes. No baby bump in that dress. Bet Ben gets this one enlarged and framed.

5. Cindy says

I agree, she looks terrific.. She took her time getting back to her prebaby body which is refreshing. Some of these celebs who get fanatic about losing the baby weight scare me. Everytime I see her she is with her child. Ben too. A very loving family.

6. Lacy says

false alarm ladies, no baby. i really thought she was pregnant. she looks amazing in that dress.i wouldn’t believe she had actually already had a child,she has such a great body.

7. Lovethebabies says

Yes, i posted messages saying I thought she had a baby bump – no lumps or bumps in that dress – she is a fox!

8. Kelsey says

She looks AMAZING! I was convinced that she was pregnant again, but looking at these pictures makes me think twice about that!