Model Mom Claudia Schiffer & Son

Claudia Schiffer, 36, is such a cute mom…I love her outfit! It is very prim and fun! She was snapped out with her son Caspar, 3, in London. She also has a two-year-old daughter named Clementine.

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia Schiffer

Claudia was quoted as saying, “I love wearing flat shoes, but I am not one of those girls who walks around in sweat pants and sneakers. I think I have something going on with shoes. Flat shoes. I buy them in several colors at once. High heels are for work and they have always been uncomfortable for me. I’m amazed when I see mothers wearing high heels. If your kids run off you can’t run after them.”

Good Point!

1. Jackson says

the thing is claudia lives in the UK, that’s part of europe, so that’s not america, ok? n in regard to claudia looks like gwyneth, yeah…..i agree that sometimes they do, but i also agree that claudia is heaps more prettier in my opinion.

2. Karina says

Awww, he’s cute. It’s just more European, so you all aren’t used to it, I think it looks adorable, oh & I love his hair.

3. Lacy says

i love it when children do that! they pick out 2 or 3 leaves out of 30 saying they are the most beautiful or special that all the others, when they all look the same to me. i wish i could see what they do, all children seem to see things more beautifully and simple. if only adults could see things that way, then, we would all live better and happier.

4. ??? says

if Europeans dress their boys like that—-they better stay in Europe cause here in AMerica we don’t dress out little boys like girls.

5. Nicki says

Isn’t her “outfit” a coat?
    His shirt looks like on of those smocks kids put on while painting.
    She does look a little like Gwenyth (in these pics), but with better hair. I think Claudia is prettier though.

6. Lisa says

1- many europeans dress their children differently, his shirt seems boyish to me though

2- Claudia is soooooooooooo much more beautiful then Gwenyth Paltrow

7. 2kids2many says it just me or is her son’s shirt alittle….girl-ish? My son loves to pick up leaves too (and makes me carry them) Claudia almost looks like Gwenth Paltrow in these pictures, don’t you think? She’s so pretty!