Brooke Shields With Her Husband & Grier

Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields, husband Chris Henchy and 7-month-old daughter Grier were snapped leaving Saint Patrick’s Cathedral in NYC on Friday.  It looks like they were there for Grier’s baptism.

Comments

1. delilah says

give me a break, carleigh!!! I laugh at bitches like u!!! cuz what u say doesnt change my mind about having a family, seriosly though i will be praying for you, as far as all celebrity kids ya’ll look so cute, they are trully blessed to have a family who got that cash!!! Im very happy for J-lo and Miss Bullock! Sorry for Reese, everything will be alright.

2. nikki says

i agree with Paula , and didn`t i already tell you off did you write that message on ever post? cuz like you getting boring!!!!If you wanna stay on FINE stop making a big deal on it cuz 1 or 2 people are tell`n you the truth!
    are you really that mean of a peron???you feel all tingly inside because nobody likes you? you and the Grinch are very compadible!
    execpt his heart grew and i dought yours did:)
    & go right ahead and hurt my feelings if you what but like you asked for it *:)take my advice about the Wal-Mart thing!!!
    -~*~PEACE~*~

3. Paula says

Gee, Carleigh, why does it make you feel so good and special to be so hated. You really are an unhappy person. I don’t think it’s stemming from your miscarriage because you seemed to be unhappy before that. I’m sorry you’re having trouble. Perhaps you need to adjust your meds. Unless you just like having the goal to be the biggest bitch. Either way, please get some help. Can’t be good for you are your kids to have you this way.

4. carleigh says

I am STAYING on this blog and I don?t care if you bitches like it or not..actually knowing that I am hated and annoy a majority of people on here actually makes me feel all warm and tingly inside?I?m special and I?m the one everyone?s talking about..damn I know what it feels like to be K-FED???.Babyrazzi?s most hated?Gotta love it. Everyone?s gotta have a goal and be good at something so apparently I am DAMN GOOD!

5. carleigh says

I am STAYING on this blog and I don’t care if you bitches like it or not..actually knowing that I am hated and annoy a majority of people on here actually makes me feel all warm and tingly inside…I’m special and I’m the one everyone’s talking about..damn I know what it feels like to be K-FED……….Babyrazzi’s most hated…Gotta love it. Everyone’s gotta have a goal and be good at something so apparently I am DAMN GOOD!

6. ???? says

Andrea, I miss the cruises, they sure gave us something to laugh about, it would have been nice if they were around so that we get more pictures, I mean celebrities are here to entertain us, I hope they come back from their honeymoon soon, I can’t wait for more of their circus!

7. Andrea says

Notice how conveniently this baptism occured while the Cruises were away on their honeymoon.. I guess Brooke Shields didn’t want the crazy media circus that comes with the Cruises surrounding her baby’s baptism.. Good thinking Brooke!