Gwen, Gavin & Kingston Shopping & More Cuteness!

Gwen, Gavin and Kingston were snapped shopping in Beverly Hills on November 25th. Today Kingston turns 6-months-old!

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani
Gwen Stefani
And how adorable is this pic!? I hadn’t seen it before…it is from the 2006 Grammy Awards back in February!

Gwen Stefani

Gwen was once quoted as saying, “I really want to take some more time out and be with my husband. I guess what I really want is to have a baby. Life is short and you’ve got to get the most out of it.”

Gwen rocks!

Comments

1. KATIE says

i agree with N. people will soon forget about those shots or her crotch when some one else does something worse. and do people honestly think that she’s a bad mother because she’s been out a few times and had some fun? I do think that she didn’t make much of an effort with her appearance when she was with kevin., but then she was probably so depressed and couldn’t be bothered. she looks ok now though. better than when she was with kevin.

2. KATIE says

i agree with N. the pictures of her crotch probably will embarrass her, but soon some one else will have done something and that will be old news. and do people honestly think that she’s a bad mother just because she’s being out lately having some fun? I agree she didn’t make much of an effort with her image when she was with kevin, but that could’ve been because she was depressed and couldn’t be bothered, but she’s been looking ok these days, better than when she was with kevin.

3. N says

Not having class and not dressing the way that you women want her to does not make her a bad mom. Being classy is something that is learned… she is 25 and still has a lot of learning to do. She is young, she has time to bounce back!

4. N says

Im sure the pictures of her crotch will be forgotten….. it was not that dramatic. She partied for a holiday week, right before her birthday, right after a divorce and shes a bad mom? You people dont know what a bad mom is….

5. KATIE says

i understand that she might be embarrased by that, and might want to hide for a while for that reason only. i think she should deff concentrate on her career, but still have a social life at the same time.

6. Paula says

Yea Katie, I can see how it would be fun showing your cooter to every papparazzi in town. She could have at least wiped it first. And not got a bad reputation. Have you been reading all the publicity on her? One morning she’s gonna wake up and be sober and look around at everything she’s been doing and I hope she’ll be horrified at herself. She’ll never be able to live it down. Even if she does get to make a slight comeback, everyone will always remember her being spread wide open for the whole world to see. If she has any dignity about her she should hide her face in embarrassement and stay home and take care of those babies for awhile until this dies down a little.

7. KATIE says

kingston is really cute.love gwen,always have done. comparing her to britney is hard as they are so different to each other, but i also love britney, she’s a brilliant entertainer. It’s not nice to say that gwen has got more talent in her little toe than britney has in her hole body, cos she’s obviously really talented too!! sean preston is gorgeous. Britney has not got a bad reputation either, it’s not her fault she was almost dragged down by kevin.i think it’s great she’s having fun again, she’s only young afterall!

8. carleigh says

I am STAYING on this blog and I don’t care if you bitches like it or not..actually knowing that I am hated and annoy a majority of people on here actually makes me feel all warm and tingly inside…I’m special and I’m the one everyone’s talking about..damn I know what it feels like to be K-FED……….Babyrazzi’s most hated…Gotta love it. Everyone’s gotta have a goal and be good at something so apparently I am DAMN GOOD!

9. KAY says

I LOVE GWEN SHE IS MY IDOL! I HAVE EVERY SINGLE ALBUM SHE HAS EVER MADE INCLUDIN THE NO DOUBT ONES! LOVE HER! U GUYS SHOULD GET SOME OF HER CLOTHIN RANGE ITS BRILL!

10. KAY says

I LOVE GWEN SHE IS MY IDOL! I HAVE EVERY SINGLE ALBUM SHE HAS EVER MADE INCLUDIN THE NO DOUBT ONES! LOVE HER! U GUYS SHOULD GET SOME OF HER CLOTHIN RANGE IS BRILL!

11. KK619 says

Gwen looks gorgeous all the time, but I also think that she looks alot prettier without all the makeup.

Thanks to our web msitress I have fallen in love with this family!

Paula I completely agree about the unbringing, I parent very differently then my parents did! I think I learned what children need by what my parents did not provide, I am thankful for that!

13. kt says

i think Gwen look way more beautiful without so much makeup.
    in fact, i would say I totally prefer her without all the makeup. it makes her look so harsh!
    here she looks just lovely!

14. amy says

I think Gwen looks way better without all the makeup and hair crap. She’s a natural beauty, and that husband of hers is HOT!! No wonder they had such a beautiful baby.

15. Diana says

Gwen is naturally beautiful isn’t she? She looks fabulous, not sure about the choice of outfit though, but each to their own as they say 😉

16. GMF says

I’m so glad that Gwen’s goofey hair (at the music awards show last week) was obviously a wig. Maybe Kingston ripped it off! Good boy…he obviously has taste!

17. Ms D says

Kingston does seem a little small..but at the same time, it’s been awhile since I’ve had a six month old…so I may not remember how little they are! 😉

In any case, he is adorable as always, and I just love this family.

18. Paula says

#3 coco, it doesn’t matter what kind of upbringing a person has. Wanting to be a good mother is what counts. And there is no comparison to Gwen and Britney. Gwen has more talent and class in her little toenail than Britney has in her whole body. Britney needs to watch Gwen and take lessons from her on being a good mother and entertainer. You can do both if you have a mind to it, without hanging out with people like Paris, without dressing like a hooker, and without making a horrible reputation for yourself. I always said Britney made it to the top really fast and when she falls she’ll fall fast too. Looks like I was right. Only it’s not her fans that is making it happen, it’s her own stupid self. She’s going to loose her career which is already going but she’s also going to loose those babies, and from the looks of it, it doesn’t seem like she cares.

19. coco says

can’t compare brit and gwen. britney and gwen had different upbringings. gwen definitely has the mom thing going really well. i wish them the best.