Daddy Diddy & His Lavish Pink World Party!

P Diddy

Wow! Sounds like P Diddy is VERY excited to soon be daddy to twin baby girls!

A source tells Star that on November 19th, hip hop mogul Diddy and his longtime girlfriend Kim Porter hosted a party for their expectant twin girls in New York City “with a theme centering around a lavish pink world.”

“This is the greatest party I’ve ever had,” Diddy, wearing a cotton-candy-pink button-down shirt, told the crowd. “I’m so excited to have girls, but I know I’m in trouble now!”

Guests including rapper LL Cool J and socialite Denise Rich feasted on shrimp, pink cocktails, specially made pink M&Ms (“Forty pounds of hot pink, light pink and white personalized M&Ms were created with messages that read, ‘Pretty In Pink’ and ‘Little Miss Diddy,'” the source told Star magazine.) and Perrier Jouet champagne in pink floral bottles.

There were also gifts galore – a pink and white Ga Ga Designs chandelier from Denzel Washington, a custom-made changing table from Jay-Z and two cream-colored cribs from LL Cool J.

P Diddy
One thing still on Diddy and Porter’s baby registry: an $88,000 R-class Mercedes Benz. It’s “for the twins to ride in,” Shalena Smith of Ga Ga Designs tells People. “But I showed Kim a $17,000 diamond-encrusted pacifier and she laughed because she’s down to earth. They are realistic people. Everything on the registry wasn’t just the bling bling.”

Diddy told the crowd how he found out Kim, with whom he has a son, Christian, 8, was expecting. “It wasn’t something that was planned,” he said. “Kim and I were sitting down at Nobu and she had told me she was pregnant and I was happy. And she was like, ‘That’s not it.’

“And I was like, ‘What else could you possibly tell me?’ And then she said she was having twins, and I was like, ‘Get outta here!’ … Then she told me we were having two girls. My life just started changing right at that moment. God has truly blessed me to the fullest.”

Kim, who is due in the middle of December, teared up when Diddy professed his love for her in front of their friends and family. “I just thank God that I have a woman and a friend who has been down with me with my faults and my flaws and my B.S. and all that stuff,” he said. “She’s my best friend. I love her with all my heart.”

Having girls is going to bring out the rapper’s softer side, said Kim.
“I see the way he’s been acting,” she told People.com. “He said, ‘I can’t wait for them to fall asleep on my chest.’ He’s going to be very hands on. I don’t think he’s going to be able to say no to them.”

Very cute! Best wishes to Kim and Diddy!

Source & Source

Comments

1. taylor says

YA i think DIDDY would be a good dad becausehe is very talented an wach him teach the kids that

2. Aida Taylor says

I like Diddy. I can truly see he is growing in many ways….not to mention, he is a very talented young man. He has style and he is very charasmatic. This young man will be around for awhile, dipping and dabbing in some different things. WATCH.

Congratulations young brother.!

3. carleigh says

I am STAYING on this blog and I don’t care if you bitches like it or not..actually knowing that I am hated and annoy a majority of people on here actually makes me feel all warm and tingly inside…I’m special and I’m the one everyone’s talking about..damn I know what it feels like to be K-FED……….Babyrazzi’s most hated…Gotta love it. Everyone’s gotta have a goal and be good at something so apparently I am DAMN GOOD!

4. ME says

Okay, okay! Everyone must be forgetting………ummm……..isn’t this a thing called Hollywood?! Nothing is normal or even considered normal in the world. We cannot have expectation for this life style (other then for them to keep the law). Everyhting else is really random. So……who cares! I LOVE looking at all of th pictures, looking at the craziness of their lives…..because I don’t live in it. (Thank God!)

5. Lisa says

Nisa

how am I wrong .. I said this woman is the mother of one of his sons-read better before you call me wrong next time

6. Nisa says

Lisa and Anne you are both wrong, Kim is the mother of Christian 9 and Misa Hylton is the mother of Justin Dior 12. I have always been baffled by the relationship he has with Kim Potter, she sued for child support and in betwwen there,

7. Nisa says

8. Lisa says

by the way this woman is the mother of one of his sons-know what you are talking about befor you get all negative

I have read in various articles that Diddy has longed for a daughter, now he gets two-how sweet. It will be nice when they marry, but leave them alone

9. Anne says

I dont know, I dont want to be negative, but there is something slimey and sleezy about P. Diddy, I dont think he is capable of such strong emotions as love, I am not sure but I think he said similar things for his sons mothers, and if he is so in love and she is his best friend, when is the wedding, or atleast get engaged, I mean you are having twins any way.

On a positive note, I congragulate them. Wish them all the best.