Britney, Paris & Sean Shopping In Malibu

I still find Britney’s new BFF curious, but they certanly seem to be enjoying eachother’s company of late! Here Britney and Paris Hilton were spotted shopping at Planet Blue in Malibu with Sean Preston.

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

Comments

1. Trisha says

ok, i dont know where to start…….nevermind, i do…where the HELL is Jayden James??? He is nearly 3 months old and no one has seen a pic of him. Where is he??? We always see Sean Preston, yea hes cute, thats why we want to see Jayden so bad……And why do you continue to hang around Paris Hilton?? She is a bad influence on you….She is a spoiled skanky ass SLUT!!! How about new friends or that will be your rep. too!!! Trisha

2. marie bailey says

hey there britney i was a huge fan when you was in the music business but now that you have two babies i understand why you quit singing and i admire you for that you have gotten two of the cutest babies that i have ever seen well exept mine of course where is your new baby at i just wish that britney would somehow change and become a better mom i would never leave my babies alone specially with a nanny or anything britney you need to “Get Your Head On Straight”.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. marie bailey says

hey there britney i was a huge fan when you was in the music business but now that you have two babies i understand why you quit singing and i admire you for that you have gotten two of the cutest babies that i have ever seen well exept mine of course where is your new baby at i just wish that britney would somehow change and become a better mom i would never leave my babies alone specially with a nanny or anything britney you need to get your head on straight

4. KATIE says

sean is the cutest baby.hope he doesn’t turn out like his daddy though! Ii don’t think hanging with paris will do her any harm, if anything all it will do is give her more publicity. i hope britney sorts her career out though.she needs to just keep focused and keep positive and concentrate on the right things like her sons and career. but she does need to have fun occasionally too!

5. carleigh says

I am STAYING on this blog and I don?t care if you bitches like it or not..actually knowing that I am hated and annoy a majority of people on here actually makes me feel all warm and tingly inside?I?m special and I?m the one everyone?s talking about..damn I know what it feels like to be K-FED???.Babyrazzi?s most hated?Gotta love it. Everyone?s gotta have a goal and be good at something so apparently I am DAMN GOOD!

I don’t understand how she can leave her kids (or in this case the little baby JJ) at home with mannies…. I have an 8 month old and one on the way and I could never leave them to party every night! It would tear my heart out. Britney…. don’t you care for your children? Sure a mom needs to get out every once in awhile but you are abandoning them. Maybe they would be better with K-Fedex?

7. Joelly says

Good role model Brit?????….we know you can’t change the father of your children, but at least have the decency to choose respectable people to bring around your children. Wow.

8. amy says

Paris Hilton is the last person in the world I would allow near my kids. She is not the kind of influence that Britney need right now.

See I think Brit can’t handle the pressure of separation alone and thats where Paris steps in.They both happen to be of the same age group and have some experience in the buisness of damping men while in the spot light

10. NO NAME says

Didn’t K-FED accuse Brit of being bi-sexual? I’m NOT assuming anything, just thought I heard or read that somewhere. I also believe it’s a publicity stunt for poor ol’ Brit but perhaps she needs to dig a lil’ deeper in her hat of tricks. Any respect I DID have for her is looooooong gone. Leave the Hollyweird life behind Brit and concentrate on her 2 young sons who need you.

11. Anne says

I saw a picture of Paris carrying Sean Preston and I freaked out. Britney lost the plot about three years ago and it will take divine intervention for her to recover.

12. brittaney says

AWWWW he is sooo cute!! He is chubby like my little boy. They both are the exact same age! As for her and Paris grow up. Britney needs to start acting more like a mom and where is the new baby?

13. Lovethebabies says

Mmm, do I note some type of publicity drive of late, Ms Britney? I wonder what this is all about….. I am curious to see what is going on.