Just A Little More TomKat Beauty!

This pic is so romantic!

Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise

And could Katie’s arms look more ripped!? She looks so fit and trim and gorgeous!

Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise

Happy Thanksgiving! May the miracles of love and family bless you and yours all day!

Comments

1. Sheila says

As long as she believes in God what difference does it make what religion she is? I was catholic turned baptist turned non denominational. God still loves me and blessed me everyday. As long as I accept him into my life I think he’s happy with me.

2. DIANA says

I hope Katie Holmes remember her christian confirmation when she made a promise to GOD to be and always will be Catholic? Is she gonna have a say on what idiotic religion her stupid husband is going to raise their biological children? What losers they both are! I know the Catholic did not approve the wedding nuptials so is she still Catholic or a loser like her satan husband?

3. Helen says

Jackie, I know what you mean. I miss them too and I’ve been goggling for pics and news of Tom and Katie and there is none. I’ve a feeling now that they’re married we not going to see much of them. I’m sure they’re tired of the media and bloggers being intrusive in their lives, even though they kind of brought the intrusion themselves by being open about their relationship but now that they’re married they don’t have to prove anything to anyone. That is my two cents.

4. Jackie says

Web mistress, do you have pictures of the Tom kat honey moon? Now that these guys are away, celebrity blogs are kinda boring! I hadn’t realised how entertaining their antics are even to those of us who are sceptical.

5. Jane says

These are romantic pics! thank you web mistress. All the best to this family and I’ll love to see more pics of them.

6. Jackie says

Expecting mum,
    I think Katie is a really nice girl, I don’t see her as a gold digger or one of those fake hollywood women and If you notice peope have said a lot about the relationship but not gold digger. I watched her being puncked – and you can find the video on You tube, and I was a sweet girl, I genuinely think tom is lucky to find her in a phoney place like Hollywood. She is a beuty and yet she is humble, you get the impression she doesnt realise how beautiful she is.

It is too early to tell but their marriage may last. I never expected baby face, demi and Bruce, Tom and Kidman and Kate Hudsons Marriages to collapse so I am off predicting, but Atleast for the moment, they look genuinely happy. And have one hell of a cute daughter.

7. jenna says

poor katie, i’d be mad as hell if some illeagle pic of me at my wedding floated around the net(not like im famous or anything) and it was one of me dancing and i was making a constipated grimicing face. heh heh heh.

8. expecting mum says

What do you guys think of Katie Holmes? Do you think the marriage will last long? O! The baby just kicked! Later to all of u!

9. Lisa says

katie sure looks like she is having the time of her life in the 2nd pic and from what I’ve read on people it sounds like they had a great wedding.

10. Ruth Thomson says

Have to agree about her looking absolutely smashed/stoned. I didn’t recognize her either. She’s having fun and needs to be able to ‘play herself’ [as we say down in the West Indies during the Carnival festivities when everyone no matter who or what is allowed to let their hair down]. She looks hilarious in this pic..but is lost in the moment having a good old time. Congrats to them both and the families many many happy years ahead, Lots of love and God Bless.

11. Ruth Thomson says

Have to agree about her looking absolutely smashed/stoned. I didn’t recognize her either.. But there you go she’s obviously “cutting loose” now on her wedding night. So good on her! She needs to be able to ‘play herself’ [as we say down in the West Indies during the Carnival festivities when everyone no matter who or what is allowed to let their hair down]. She looks hilarious in this pic..but is lost in the moment having a good old time. Congrats to them both and the families many many happy years ahead, Lots of love and God Bless.

12. carleigh says

The second pic is of Katie purely enjoying some very fine Italian veno and enjoying her dream wedding. She looks genuinely relaxed, like a typical bride cutting lose…I think she deserved a good time and it looks apparently like she had it! Kudo’s to her! She needed an outlet!

13. fee says

I have to say, i like the second pic. She looks like she is having a genuinely good time and letting loose! That is what a wedding is all about. Her dad’s speech at the rehearsal dinner was beautiful. I don’t agee with a lot of the things Tom Cruise says, but I still wish them all the happiness in the world. Congrats!

14. Kellymay says

Oh Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends!!!!

I think she looks that way because she’s busting a move!

15. KK619 says

How does anyone think that second pic is cute?? Katie looks like she is stoned, and whats with the look on her face??? Ewwww!!!

16. Anne says

Jen, that toast misted my eyes, I like the second picture, and that is katie, she is so abandoned I wonder how that ite got into her neck.

17. Lady says

Jen, thank you for posting katie’s dad toast. Great toast, they sound a beautiful family, all the best to them.

18. Jen says

You guys you should definitley get people magazine, this is a toast made by Katie holmes’s father .

Martin Holmes’s toast to Tom and Katie.

“…..There is a line in the movie Father of the Bride where Steve Martin talks about how a time comes when you have a daughter that you stop worrying about her meeting the wrong guy…………and you worry about her meeting the right guy. It didn’t take much time before i realized this Tom guy was a special guy – that he loved Katie, that he cared for her and supported her. Tom expressed his love many different ways-I like that – I respect men who are not afraid to show their feelings. I respect Tom for the commitment he has made to provide happiness and love to Katie.
    Tonight, i am extremely proud and happy to raise my glass to Katie and Tom. To welcome Tom, Bella, Connor and the rest of Tom’s family into our family. May God bless Katie and Tom and may Katie and Tom enjoy the happiness and the joy of married life”
    – Martin Holmes at the Nov.17th rehearsal dinner.

19. D says

Those pics are stolen. I’m italian and an Italian photographer (paparazzi) got in the castle wihtout asking.. that’s when he stole the photos. But I’m must say these pics are soooo cute. katie’s pic with tom tie dancing is really cute and adorable.

20. Kalista Brat says

I don’t know why you put that second picture on here, it doesn’t even look like Katie.Of all the beautiful pictures why’d you chose that one?