Heidi Klum & Seal

Heidi and Seal were spotted leaving a Los Angeles hospital yesterday. Heidi’s third child is due any day now…reportedly on November 24th! The new baby will join 14-month-old Henry and 2-year-old Leni. Best wishes to Heidi and her family!
Heidi Klum

1. LeAnne says

2 kids…..you really need to chill out. Stop letting a freaking computer blog get you all worked up. Lordy!

2. Helz says

Physical Impossibility I know, but Heidi Klum has been pregnant forever………………………………………………………….

3. thegrinchiscoming says

2kids I always thought your handle referred to your children and I never thought you were a bad mom, actually it was hilarious, sometimes even one child feels like tooo many LOL. I don’t know what the big fuss is.

And I agree about Heidi, maybe because we see pictures of her every week, but I also think she is been preggers for ages!

4. 2kids(my dogs)2many says

By the way…I had to change my handle because “someone” said I was a bad parent for having it (even though it was playfully referring to my 2 Shetland Sheepdogs…who are worse than my 2 kids!)

5. 2kids(my dogs)2many says

I totally agree with you, Sarah! Making fun of someone with Lupus is just wrong! What kind of sick individual does that?

6. LeAnne says

LOL…I bet he does enjoy being married to her!! Geez, his face looks like a road map and she is a super model…..hmmmmm……I would imagine he very much enjoys being married to her. lol

7. jenna says

LeAnne, thats a little mean.

Any hoo, they are so cute they make me sick. lol
    ugh, I HATE happy people. just kidding, i think shes
    so pretty and Seal’s unconventually hot( i spell badly, give me a break!)
    His face was marked up b/c he was sick as a kid, but he
    seems so caring and that he really enjoys being married to her. Thats really rare; in celebrity life and in normal life.

8. LeAnne says

These two together is disgusting. He needs to spend some of his money and get his face fixed. And she is a complete flake.

9. Essie says

Laura hasn’t had her baby yet. They will announce it on the website when she does. There’s a great video of a baby shower for her on the site.

Heidi looks great. I don’t think I’ve ever heard Seal singing but he seems like a nice guy.

10. 2kids2many says

Dang!! she looks good and happy 9 months pregnant. Lucky girl! I wonder if Laura (from Project Runway) had her baby yet? I love that show! Hope Heidi does another season…if she can stop reproducing long enough! 🙂

11. HotMama says

I would also have to say that it’s going to be a girl, because she’s holding the baby so high, but what do I know, LoL!

Ok, lets put some money on this (J/K), which date do you think she’ll have the baby on? I say the 23rd. Any guesses????

Gosh it seems she’s been pregnant forever! LOL I can only get away with saying that her my moms would slap me if I said that in person LOL

Jordyn, bet like money???
    j/k I’m in a silly mood tonight I’m thinking a girl!!!

I think Seal is sexy especially when he sings!

13. India says

Jordyn, I think she is having a girl. You could read from the shape of her tummy. I’m an expert on that..(just kidding), but anyway I think is a girl. Let see who is right Jordyn and remember to come back to me after the birth of the baby.