Fathers Behaving Hotly!

Please excuse the seeming randomness, but I thought this was very cool! The truest sign of a real man is a man who loves children and values them above all else.
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Dominic Purcell

Matt Damon

Comments

1. Renne Maggio says

It’s wonderful to see Dominic Purcell devoted to his children even after the divorce. I wish him and his family all the best, his children are adorable!!!

2. Lola says

Is it true tht anglinas mum died?
    tht wat i read on a website called people! answer soon
    Also do u think tht brad is havn secret meetings with jen!
    And isnt angelina preggie

3. leandra says

I agree with adding Johnny Depp to the mostess of appealing and dedicated Dads!!!Luv Brad….Luv Johnnny

4. nikki says

OMG i feel like slaping some one els we know>>>(wink wink team aniston) what the hell is your problem ?? god help your soul cuz your actually freek`n me out!!
    Every time something good happenes your a bitch !!! why is that?

5. Talia says

Dominic Purcell is one gorgeous man. How lucky is his wife to have a man so devoted to family life!

Brad Pitt comes in a close second. He has changed so much and evolved into a better person. Congrats to him!

6. Fee says

Ok, all three of these men are very attractive daddies, but we seem to forget the most attractive one of all: Johnny Depp!

7. Janet says

Sorry, but in my opinion, Brad is not “ALL THAT”!! I know, I know, call me crazy, but there’s something about his lips I just don’t like. They look swelled or something. I don’t know. But he just doesn’t do it for me.

8. Carole says

Brad……Just a little FYI…….Parenthood is not a little “thing” you “take on”……..and, for heavens sake, be careful what you say that winds up IN PRINT…….kids can and do read!