Donald Trump Jr. & Wife Are Expecting Their First Child

Donald Trump Jr.

Donald Trump Jr. and his wife of one year, Vanessa, are expecting their first child, the couple have confirmed.

The baby, who is due early next summer, will be the first grandchild for real-estate mogul Donald Trump.

“Everyone’s very excited,” Vanessa, 28, told People magazine. Although “if you mention the ‘grandpa’ word (to Donald Sr.), he might not be so excited.”

Complicating the family dynamics: The new baby’s uncle Barron (son of the elder Trump and his wife Melania) is just eight months old.

“They’ll be more like brothers, or brother and sister,” says Vanessa, who wants her baby’s sex to be a surprise.

What kind of father will Donald Jr., a Trump Organization executive VP, be? A lot like his own dad. “Trumps don’t do diapers,” says Don, 28. But he does vow to be more hands-on – think playing catch – with his own kids.

Don shares, “Vanessa will, no question, be an amazing mother. She is one of those few people who are able to take crying children out of their mother’s arms and actually get them to calm down. I think I’ll have a lot of learning to do, but I learn fast.”

As for how big their brood will eventually be: “She (wants) five,” Don says. “I’ll wait till she cranks out one and then I want to renegotiate that back a bit.”

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Karina says

i wonder why she marry him??????? well let me think…… for the money of course … he is so ugly … and worst he wont do dipers… hahah if i was her i would just get a divorce and try to get all the money out of him …. (well she probraly is doing that )

2. NO NAME says

Sad thing is she wouldn’t be interested in him (or pregnant, for that matter) if he worked at McDonalds. YUCK!! The bloody thought of waking up to him in the morning.

3. Jess1516 says

Trump’s don’t do diapers?? Is he kidding? If I was married to him and heard him say that I think I would file for divorce IMMEDIATELY–I wouln’t want my child (either sex) to grow up around such a chauvinistic pig. Absolutely disgusting. I cannot believe he said that, but who can blame him after who his father is…

I hope he comes around after the baby is born.

4. Essie says

Good gracious!!! There are many women/men who say they would like “5 or 6” and then add they will wait until this one comes out and re-negotiate. They are just joking!!! Get a grip!!

5. Lily says

Trumps don’t do diapers? What is that all about? Well, do they do the laundry? Because with a baby in the house there will be a lot of it!

Seriously, I’m happy that I’m not married to a dork like that! And if I where he would be sleeping on the sofa!

6. Meg says

?I?ll wait till she cranks out one and then I want to renegotiate that back a bit.?

Ya okay. I think the Trump men are a bit chauvinistic. The lack of respect is obvious !