Julie Bowen Is Expecting Her First Child

Julie Bowen

Boston Legal and Lost actress Julie Bowen, 37, is four months pregnant with her first child.

She’s certainly eating for two, she told People magazine at the Environmental Media Awards in Los Angeles. “(I’m) eating in the middle of the night. I’m like a bear. I wake up in the middle of the night, eat food and go back to sleep again. It’s not fun, but it’s a wild ride. I’m looking forward to it being over.”

Bowen, 37, said she wants to be surprised by the baby’s sex: “We could know, but I don’t want to know. No names yet, nothing.”

She also revealed that she’s enlisted Project Runway finalist (and fellow expectant mom) Laura Bennett for maternity fashion: “I called her up and asked her to make me a dress. I love her style, she dressed herself very well pregnant. So I asked her to send me a dress. She did, but it didn’t get here in time.”

Finding maternity clothes, she said, is “definitely is not my favorite thing in the world, because you’re stretching around a whole new body. What’s up with that? It’s like I’m 14 and have to figure out how to dress.”

Julie and husband Scott Phillips, a real-estate investor, have been married since September 2004.

Julie, who has appeared on ABC’s Lost as Matthew Fox’s ex-wife, plays attorney Denise Bauer on the network’s Boston Legal and has had roles on Party of Five and ER.

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Ms D says

I do tend to agree with posters #10 and #11..but also when I went to “tomcruisefan.com” the pictures I saw were darn near impossible to see..hardly worth posting, IMO.

Now I haven’t checked U.S.Weekly yet…

2. P says

I agree with 10. I find the same pics on other websites with the same pics she posts on here. She just picks and chooses who she wants to put on here. She gets alot of them from people magazine too. I think she likes to read all the “opinions” on here, that’s why she’s so slow to post anything new!

3. j says

The new Suri pics aren’t on here because the web mistress is very slow to update. I really think she just scours the web and other gossip sites for her favorite families and re-posts the info here. The site is barely updated daily.

4. h says

There is new Suri pic at US weekly why is it, its not posted here? You can’t see her face but Tom is holding her when he was getting off a plane in Rome.

5. 2kids2many says

“Looking forward to it being over”… “Doesn’t like shopping for maternity clothes”…etc! Dang! She’s ONLY 4 months pregnant and already complaining this much! I hate to hear her when she’s 8 months pregnant!! Oh my!

6. Kalista Brat says

Boring………………….. Web Mistress, just to let you know there are some Suri candids out right now!