Gwen & Kingston In London

Five-month-old Kingston looks like such a cute bundle here! His camo clothing is very cute! Momma Gwen, 37, was carrying him out of their London hotel yesterday.

Gwen Stefani

Source via Source

Comments

1. shea says

I think gwen is awsome no matter how she looks. How many times a week do you guys go out looking all “put” together when you have your child/children?

prob. 0 outta 7 .

2. dori says

Gwen s a rock and roller and rapper so of course her style is rebellious. Music people are oiutside the box and thats what makes them different from the average person. You might not like it but you have to respect it.
    And that baby always looks sooooo cute. She and her son are the best of the celebrity moms and tots from what I’ve seen. Just normal happy people, you’ve got to love it.

3. Donna says

This has to be one of the most beautiful families around. Gavin & Gwen are such a nice looking couple.
    Best of luck to them.

4. babyhates says

“oh she so kewl”, NOT !!! What a mess, might I add like always ! I guess she forgot her hairspray for that nasty “blonde” hair !!!!!!!!!!!!! She needs a stylist ASAP !!!!!!

5. jenna says

i think its the sunglasses, they’re horrible.
    she looks like a meistro on crack
    however, King is adorable.

6. Ramona says

She’s fantastic. Her style is not for everyone but is not the least unusual in large cities. She obviously adores her baby.
    Had same thought re: staying at hotel, and where’s the hubby? Last I saw him he was rocking a very unfortunate haircut looking, as some one hilariously put it, like a gay southern man who lives with his mother and collects ceramic ducks! LOL

Yikes! Sorry to say, but if we didn’t know it was cool mama Gwen, I think we’d be saying that woman looks like a mad woman! The baby, of course, is adorable, as always.

8. 2kids2many says

Whoa! No comment (concerning the way Gwen looks in this picture) Her son, however, is a little cutie!

9. amy says

I think the color of her hair is tacky and cheap looking. Which is funny cuz she may have a coupla bucks! But hair color aside, she seems like a great mother. Atleast she’s with him. And he’s soooo cute.

10. carleigh says

Kingston is a cutie pie as usual. I don’t particularly care for Gwen’s hair in this pic however maybe the poster above is right and we are just used to seeing her super glammed up and this is her more natural look…she’s always cute and classy though..I love Gwen!

11. Ms D says

I don’t guess I can say anything I don’t say everytime I see Kingston ands Gwen–SUCH an adorable little guy!