Britney Surprises David Letterman!

Britney Spears
OMG! Doesn’t Britney look amazing in her little mod black dress!?

And here is Brit arriving at the David Letterman studio in another stunning dress.

Britney Spears

Britney Spears played it for laughs on Monday night’s Late Show with David Letterman.

Sporting a blonde bob and a short black dress that showed off her newly svelte shape, the new mom – whose second son, Jayden James Federline, was born Sept. 12 – surprised the host by walking onstage behind him as he was sitting at his desk.

“Oh, my god,” he exclaimed, standing up to shake her hand and plant a kiss behind her ear. “Hi, how are you? Nice to see you. Oh, you look wonderful.”

“Thank you so much,” she said. “I’m in town, and I’m just such a huge fan. I had to stop by.”

“That’s very nice of you to say,” said Letterman. “That means so much to me.”

Said Spears: “Uh, no, I wasn’t talking about you. I was talking about Will Ferrell.”

A flustered Letterman then quickly directed her to the whereabouts of his guest for the evening: “In the green room.”

Comments

1. leah says

k-fag fuckyou you asshole britt devervs more then you fag so fuckyou and can we get a hell yea bitch p.s. britt your a blonde with brains and boobs fuckyou k-fag and britt get over him hes old news so forget about him

2. yesenia says

Doesn’t she look gr8t i think so she looks even better that b-4 goog job BRIT for getting rid of K-FAG like we like to call him but girl what were you thinking but you know what there’s only two things that he left you that are better that anything in the wourld your two little angels now everyone is going to realiza how good of a mother you can be and good for you i hope you enjoy them all your life SEE YA! and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

3. Krystal says

WHY won’t people leave Britney alone she is just a
    person just like everyone else except she has millions of dollars and we don’t. she makes mistakes just like everyone else. so back off . brit i got your back keep living your life and let everyone else feel however they want and raise your family. YOU GO GIRL

4. Sandy says

I knew this was not going to work because of how they got together; Kevin being in a relationship with Shar Jackon with their daughter and her being pregnant at the time with their son. It’s not what Brit and Kevin done, but how they done it that matters. If he had not been in a relationship with anyone, it probably would have had the blessing that they needed to stay together. You don’t start a new relationship with someone when you are already in one or at least before you leave the one you are already. There’s no blessing in lust, competition and fame. Hopefully the both of them will realize that you have to do things right. There are morals, standards and self respect. The children was involved and Britney and Kevin only thought about themselves.

No way were they going to be happy in what they tried to destroy and that was LOVE…

5. carleigh says

SHE’S GOT HER BRAINS BACK!!!!!!!!!! Can we say HELL YA……so LONG K-FAG your ride is O-V-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!

6. charlie flohrs says

I am a country guy who doesn’t listen to much of anything but country. Brittney had talent, and in a short time will have it back. Just like any change it will take time, and I believe it won’t take long. I am really glad that you are shaking that dead beat. That has been a long time set back, but I see you making a good return. You do look good after having two kids, you just need to wait for that right guy…just remember this there are good guys out there that aren’t celebrities that know how to treat a woman with the respect they deserve and vise versa…hint…hint!!! welcome back brittany and good luck in the future…Gorgeous!!!

7. Fancy says

The guy’s a total Cletus, and she’s the bride of Cletus.
    It’s going to take more than divorce to put her right.
    One can only hope that through some genetic mutation their baby cheetolitos develop unscathed by the obviously bubbling backwoods gene pools these two sprang from.

8. Rochelle says

Britney is finally divorcing Kevin Fedlerine! Breaking News! Yay! Finally from that bastid!I wish she hadn’t had a second baby from him. It must really suck! I hope she gets with a different kind of guy, not some ghetto dude! Someone like Leonardo Dicaprio or some charming dude!

9. mikkidee says

I just received a “BREAKING NEWS” bulletin from CNN stating that Britney Spears has filed for divorce from Kevin Federline.

10. Christal says

her kids are too young to understand…whether she filed on the same day she was on David Letterman or not…I personally don’t think anything surrounding her divorce is related to her respect for her sons, in fact I imagine she is doing this out of respect for her sons since she does not want them to grow up to be like KFed – Way to go Brit!!

11. Brandy says

Hey! Just read that Brit filed for a divorce today. It’s about time, but really sad that two more children had to be fathered by that low life before she wised up. Hopefully they’ll be happy with mommy and not take after their daddy as their example as to what a real man is.

12. Psychlori says

talk about a media whore! She goes on Letterman the same day she files for divorce! Even if he is the biggest jerk in the world, doesn’t she respect her sons’ enough to think of a divorce as a personal, real experience in their lives!

13. mage says

I saw it on CNN!!! WTG!

— Britney Spears files for divorce from her husband Kevin Federline, citing irreconcilable differences.

14. MissyMama says

OMG!! I just read on TMZ that Britney has filed for divorce!! She is lists the date of seperation as of yesterday! Whoa! She’s really deciding to clean house isn’t she!. I’m not a huge fan of hers, but WAY TO GO BRIT! Kick the freeloader to the curb!

15. kelley says

Britney was sparkly and new with David, She is starting to get some of her old self back it looks like. Thankfully she didnt make her little pouty lip face so I was able to sit through it.

I loved her little dress. The high waist thing might not be a good look for her right now with her ladies hanging a little, but hey….she has plenty of money for that good ol’ boob lift later on.

2kids2many, Britney would need to support those girls if she worked at hooters, they’d peek out the bottom of of her belly shirt 😉

Speaking of hooters, my younger sister worked for a short time while in college at a hotters here in Can. I was appauled that they offer financial assistance if a waitress wanted a boob job, crazy huh! I guess a good investemnt for business?!?

WOW, she is tiny!!!!! I like her hair longer myself, but darn she looks good! Too funny about the Will comment, LOL She must like Dave since she announced quite a few different things on his show?!?

Marcan, the story about Sutton Pierce is kind of funny! The gossips announced his name as Sutton Pierce, the world likes to believe the gossips so it spread quite quickly. Britney and Kevin had a good laugh because that was not his name and wanted to see how far it would go.Iit truly goes to show how uninformed the media is and how easily we believe what they write.

18. nisa says

I really feel so sorry for K- FED, i dont even think he realises that the particular road he is o has a big hole ahead, some one tell him that there other jobs, like working in the imnes, he seems a preety strong lad!

19. Tonya says

She did look good but I am not liking the haircut. I don’t know what it is about it but it just doesn’t look good on her. Plus, is it just me or did the whole exchange between her and Letterman look so fake and planned?

20. marcan says

I like Brit and I think she could do better by getting away form Kevin. I was a single mom until I met my husband and I did alright, i didn’t have her money, but we managed. She could get rid of the ass of a husband and be happy. There’s nothing wrong with being a single mom. Maybe Kevin would wake up and see how good he has it. He’s only famous cause he’s Mr.BRITNEY SPEARS. I thought her baby’s name was Suttton Peirce?! Oh well Jayden’s cute. And Brit looks good, and she has talent and I also can’t wait for her new album. To each there own i guess.

21. dave says

when i was a young boy, my father took me into the city to c our marchin band, he said son when u grow up will u b the saviour of the broken, the beatin in the damned? man that is a top song!

22. Louisianagal says

Britney can’t sing, has no talent whatsoever except making a fool of herself. Which she did pretty well on David Letterman. She’s washed up and never will get back to where she was!!

I think she looks really healthy, fianally! I wonder if she actually confirmed the name of her little baby on the show? I heard she’s been working out 2 times a day, and it really shows, and I think her boobs look so low because the belt is kind of high!

24. 2kids2many says

She looks amazing! …and DANG! The way some people talk about boobs on this website makes me feel like I’m sitting in Hooters (restaurant) with my husband!!

25. Vicki says

Wow !! She looks amazing !! I always knew she’d make a comeback after having her 2nd baby, lets hope she makes a new album soon i used 2 like her music.

26. MissyMama says

I know her boobs are huge from just having a baby, what I was saying is that they look like they are down at her waist. She needs to start supporting those suckers!

27. WHY? says

Are babyrazzi related to people magazine by any chance becuase I just read this exact article at people.com??

28. Kristin says

She just had a baby, of course her boobs are going to look huge.
    I’m glad Brit embarrassed Dave, I can’t stand him!

29. MissyMama says

She does look great, but there’s something going on with her boobs, check out the video at people.com, she’s sagging pretty low. Does she ever wear a bra?

30. carleigh says

Now that’s the Brit we all remember! She’s slowly getting back to her old self. Now if she just completes the transformation by dumping K-fag just the icing to complete the equation………she can get back some self respect! I hope that’s the next step she makes! Either way she’s looking great!